DeSantis For President in 2024?

If libs started a thread about Newsome for POTUS the same time this thread started it would be 10 pages. Ā Iā€™d likely have zero posts in it as I couldnā€™t care less about that loser. Ā Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

This thread is 100 plus pages and counting. Ā 
Ā 

We know who they fear.

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Ā 

If DeNazi asked you to jump over Niagara Falls you would lead the way.

Not true but you are the person that would not go outside for two years and destroy the lives of children because a liberal told you it was "science".

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

If libs started a thread about Newsome for POTUS the same time this thread started it would be 10 pages. Ā Iā€™d likely have zero posts in it as I couldnā€™t care less about that loser. Ā Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

This thread is 100 plus pages and counting. Ā 
Ā 

We know who they fear.

Ā 

That thread will be coming soon.Ā  The Dems' choices are Joke, Kammy, Hilly and him.Ā  It's why they're scared shitless of DeSantis and want Trump to much things up.Ā  But the Dem show will be even better.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Ā 

That thread will be coming soon.Ā  The Dems' choices are Joke, Kammy, Hilly and him.Ā  It's why they're scared shitless of DeSantis and want Trump to much things up.Ā  But the Dem show will be even better.

Newsom is a guy I could see being surprisingly tough as a candidate or fail spectacularly as the rest of the country .. even blue states .. are not wanting to become California. Ā 
Ā 

Polis is a guy who might be their best hope. Ā  Heā€™s another one that has been randomly taking shots at DeSantis, while DeSantis just continues to be the ā€œI donā€™t think about you at allā€ meme. Ā 
Ā 

Hes, aside from some weird issues, been pretty moderate - especially during covid.Ā 
Ā 

Personally, Polis can go **** himself for how heā€™s waged war on the Christian baker in his state. Ā LGBTQ activists asking them to bake cakes with Satan and dildos, and Polis constantly being an ally to that disgusting nonsense.Ā 
Ā 

Thereā€™s no chance they win again with Biden, Pete or Kamala, unless Trump runs .. and even then, I think he wins.Ā 

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Newsom is a guy I could see being surprisingly tough as a candidate or fail spectacularly as the rest of the country .. even blue states .. are not wanting to become California. Ā 
Ā 

Polis is a guy who might be their best hope. Ā  Heā€™s another one that has been randomly taking shots at DeSantis, while DeSantis just continues to be the ā€œI donā€™t think about you at allā€ meme. Ā 
Ā 

Hes, aside from some weird issues, been pretty moderate - especially during covid.Ā 
Ā 

Personally, Polis can go **** himself for how heā€™s waged war on the Christian baker in his state. Ā LGBTQ activists asking them to bake cakes with Satan and dildos, and Polis constantly being an ally to that disgusting nonsense.Ā 
Ā 

Thereā€™s no chance they win again with Biden, Pete or Kamala, unless Trump runs .. and even then, I think he wins.Ā 

Ā 

Polis has no chance.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Ā 

Scared?

Ā 

Scared of what?

Ā 

What exactly will the cult run on?

Ā 

What did they run on this fall other than HATE?

Ā 

The only ones scared are the simps who bought the bloodbath narrative and think DeNazi could win outside Florida.

Ā 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886jhk068n025d1fyk4gh
Ā 

Doc = delusional as alwaysĀ 

Edited by BillStime
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Scared?

Ā 

Scared of what?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The only ones scared are the simps who bought the bloodbath narrative and think DeNazi could win outside a gerrymandered Florida.

Ā 

Ā 

Please explain, in detail, how a Governor ā€œgerrymandersā€ a statewide race.Ā 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Please explain, in detail, how a Governor ā€œgerrymandersā€ a statewide race.Ā 

Yep - my bad. Rā€™s easily won that state due to DeSantisā€¦

Ā 

DeSantis draws congressional map that would dramatically expand GOPā€™s edge in Florida

Ā 

He wonā€™t have that luck outside the armpit of America.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Yep - my bad. Rā€™s easily won that state due to DeSantisā€¦

Ā 

DeSantis draws congressional map that would dramatically expand GOPā€™s edge in Florida

Ā 

He wonā€™t have that luck outside the armpit of America.

DeSantis has to win the statewide popular vote in Florida. Ā Which he did by a billion. Ā 
Ā 

He canā€™t gerrymander Florida by cutting a circle out around Orlando and then adding South Georgia.Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

DeNazi doesnā€™t read the room well

Ā 

Ā 

DeSantis knows full well what heā€™s doing. Ā 
Ā 

Kemp signed a six week abortion ban in Georgia and then smoked an Abrams pack.Ā 
Ā 

He knows, what any political insider deep down knows ā€¦ Roe was an issue for ā€˜22, it will fade in ā€˜24. Ā  If hes the nominee, heā€™ll have a national position that differs from a state position, and with most states having settled law by that timeā€¦ people wonā€™t care as much. Ā The evidence of that is all over the map this election season. PA, MI, WI vs FL, OH, TX, GA & NY.Ā 
Ā 

But please, overdo it, like Dems always do ā€¦ it only exacerbates the erosion of Dem support in Hispanic communities.Ā 
Ā 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, SCBills said:

DeSantis knows full well what heā€™s doing. Ā 
Ā 

Kemp signed a six week abortion ban in Georgia and then smoked an Abrams pack.Ā 
Ā 

He knows, what any political insider deep down knows ā€¦ Roe was an issue for ā€˜22, it will fade in ā€˜24. Ā  If the hes nominee, heā€™ll have a national position that differs from a state position, and with most states having settled law by that timeā€¦ people wonā€™t care as much.Ā 
Ā 

But please, overdo it, like Dems always do ā€¦ it only exacerbates the erosion of Dem support in Hispanic communities.Ā 

Are you kidding me?

Ā 

Kemp canā€™t win anymore than DeSantis outside their states.

Ā 

Over do it?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dc6d2e0f6f1305fb97

Ā 

Irony = dead

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Scared?

Ā 

Scared of what?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The only ones scared are the simps who bought the bloodbath narrative and think DeNazi could win outside a gerrymandered Florida.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Lol wut?Ā 
Ā 

How does a governor gerrymander his way to victory in a state wide race?

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Are you kidding me?

Ā 

Kemp canā€™t win anymore than DeSantis outside their states.

Ā 

Over do it?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dc6d2e0f6f1305fb97

Ā 

Irony = dead

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Every time I come back to PPP, Iā€™m reminded that youā€™re not a serious person.Ā 
Ā 

Good talk.Ā 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Every time I come back to PPP, Iā€™m reminded that youā€™re not a serious person.Ā 
Ā 

Good talk.Ā 

Yeah cuz youā€™re in over your head.

Ā 

Keep believing you got something in DeSantis - please do - cuz he wonā€™t win nationally.

• Dislike 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Ā 

Lol wut?Ā 
Ā 

How does a governor gerrymander his way to victory in a state wide race?

Little known fact ā€¦ DeSantis redrew the national map to include portions of South GA and Alabama for Floridaā€™s Governorship.

Ā 

People donā€™t realize, but every four years, Savannah is co-opted into Duval County with Jacksonville.Ā 

• Haha (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Scared?

Ā 

Scared of what?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ā€œHateā€ has become such a vague term that it can mean whatever you want it to meanā€¦

Ā 

People could say the Left is racist and pro child abuseā€¦itā€™s all in how you look at itā€¦

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

ā€œHateā€ has become such a vague term that it can mean whatever you want it to meanā€¦

Ā 

People could say the Left is racist and pro child abuseā€¦itā€™s all in how you look at itā€¦

Stop kidding yourself - after Tuesday Ā itā€™s quite clear which party America rejected.Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1