DeSantis For President in 2024?

Just now, nedboy7 said:

remember when the virus was gonna disappear after the election.  I had several republicans seriously tell me that insanity.  The whole world was in on the conspiracy. 

That was rather dramatic, but you have to admit it was kind of funny how the CDC lifted the mask guidelines the day before the State of the Union.  

16 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

That was rather dramatic, but you have to admit it was kind of funny how the CDC lifted the mask guidelines the day before the State of the Union.  

I have no confidence in the CDC unfortunately.   

43 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

remember when the virus was gonna disappear after the election.  I had several republicans seriously tell me that insanity.  The whole world was in on the conspiracy. 

Remember when Joke was going to "shut down the virus" and it only got worse?  

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Remember when Joke was going to "shut down the virus" and it only got worse?  

Here are some quotes by your boy on Covid......

China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control. So I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away.

I don’t think people are panicking. I said last night — we did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said, ‘Calm. You have to be calm.’ It’ll go away.

It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.

But a lot of movement and a lot of progress has been made in a vaccine. But I think what happens is it’s going to go away. This is going to go away. And whether it comes back in a modified form in the fall, we’ll be able to handle it.

Because, you know, this virus is going to disappear. It’s a question of when. Will it come back in a small way? Will it come back in a fairly large way? But we know how to deal with it now much better. You know, nobody knew anything about it, initially. Now we know we can put out fires.

We think we’re going to have a vaccine in the pretty near future. And if we do, we’re going to really be a big step ahead. And if we don’t, we’re going to be like so many other cases, where you had a problem come in, it’ll go away — at some point, it’ll go away. It may flare up, and it may not flare up. We’ll have to see what happens.

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

What was it you said about a Joke? 

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

Here are some quotes by your boy on Covid......

China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control. So I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away.

I don’t think people are panicking. I said last night — we did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said, ‘Calm. You have to be calm.’ It’ll go away.

It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.

But a lot of movement and a lot of progress has been made in a vaccine. But I think what happens is it’s going to go away. This is going to go away. And whether it comes back in a modified form in the fall, we’ll be able to handle it.

Because, you know, this virus is going to disappear. It’s a question of when. Will it come back in a small way? Will it come back in a fairly large way? But we know how to deal with it now much better. You know, nobody knew anything about it, initially. Now we know we can put out fires.

We think we’re going to have a vaccine in the pretty near future. And if we do, we’re going to really be a big step ahead. And if we don’t, we’re going to be like so many other cases, where you had a problem come in, it’ll go away — at some point, it’ll go away. It may flare up, and it may not flare up. We’ll have to see what happens.

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

What was it you said about a Joke? 

That he didn't even come close to "shutting down the virus."  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

It did.  you're referring to "labeling"

People get sick and die all the time, and it goes in waves not linear situations

Just now, nedboy7 said:

Did the virus disappear?  Or was it a hoax to begin with? 

Should have been more clear.  Complete hoax wrapped around a normal virus after a couple years of globally benign death-rates from the "Flu"

The East knew what the West was presently made of and they're winning, unfortuntely

5 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Should have been more clear.  Complete hoax wrapped around a normal virus after a couple years of globally benign death-rates from the "Flu"

The East knew what the West was presently made of and they're winning, unfortuntely

I get your point.  Death rate is not relatively high. I think it is considerably worse and more insidious than a flu even though the visual symptoms are very similar to the flu.  To me it doesn't look like the East is winning in any way when you look at their economies and social morale. 

4 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Like thousands upon thousands upon thousands I got both. I’m not as sharp as you and don’t have any memes on hand. Is there a point you are making?

I’m confused by his line of questioning as well…Perhaps he thinks that if you get the vaccine, it prevents you from getting Covid- and that if you got Covid, it was because you didn’t get vaccinated…

But of course, everyone knows this to be untrue, so I’m not sure what he’s trying to say…

22 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I get your point.  Death rate is not relatively high. I think it is considerably worse and more insidious than a flu even though the visual symptoms are very similar to the flu.  To me it doesn't look like the East is winning in any way when you look at their economies and social morale. 

You're wrong.  The 10 year annualized death numbers don't jump when smoothed.

And those Asian governments (inclusive of Russia) don't care AT ALL about their people.