DeSantis For President in 2024?

Because he might be the best leader in this country since Reagan and possibly Lincoln. 

The courage from DAY 1 to stand up to the stupid.  

He's been proven correct on everything.

Last Thursday, DeSantis and Ladapo posted a video announcing several new changes to their guidance. The guidance includes the following five changes:

Pushing Back Against Corporate Masking for Employees

Advising Health Care Practitioners and Facilities to Reevaluate Status Quo  Protocols in Favor of Scientifically Based Treatment Options to Benefit Patients

Updating Daycare Guidance to Limit Child Isolation to 5 Days

Updating the School Rule to Limit Student Isolation to 5 Days

Reducing Isolation for Floridians with COVID to 5 Days

Rather than simply announcing that we no longer “need” masks, DeSantis and Ladapo went after the entire premise of masking.

And of course....if you're 5-11 year old got the shot....it did nothing.  Two months ago if you said they don't work on kids you'd be flagged a traitor.

Yea Pfizer said they don't work.  Oops.  Sorry parents I'm sure the kids are fine.  

It was always just a cold for them.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You probably want to listen to the guy that's been right on everything.  

I agree with his policies but he looks like a total douche nozzle here scolding kids for exercising their choice. And assuming they were wearing good masks, it can make a big difference. Just comes across like an ass. 

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

I agree with his policies but he looks like a total douche nozzle here scolding kids for exercising their choice. And assuming they were wearing good masks, it can make a big difference. Just comes across like an ass. 

From what I'm hearing in the schools (kids feel like they have to) and from teachers - I know exactly why he was pi***d and it's going to take adults doing exactly this to snap everyone out of the stupid.  

He obviously looks like he's mad at the kids but he's not he's mad about the masks and the people making those kids wear them (really, at that quick event the day after SOTU someone told those kids to wear them) or the fact they have been guilted into wearing them.  

They don't work against omicron.  If they ever did and I don't think they did.  The CDC has essentially said "it's over."  For now.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡 - amazing how losers adore other losers.

Idiots

That's some presidential candidate? 

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

From what I'm hearing in the schools (kids feel like they have to) and from teachers - I know exactly why he was pi***d and it's going to take adults doing exactly this to snap everyone out of the stupid.  

He obviously looks like he's mad at the kids but he's not he's mad about the masks and the people making those kids wear them (really, at that quick event the day after SOTU someone told those kids to wear them) or the fact they have been guilted into wearing them.  

They don't work against omicron.  If they ever did and I don't think they did.  The CDC has essentially said "it's over."  For now.   

I thought it was about choice and you were all for choice. Guess not. 

18 minutes ago, John Adams said:

That's some presidential candidate? 

I thought it was about choice and you were all for choice. Guess not. 

How is “if you want to wear it, fine” not a choice?  

One of the kids left his on, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

He’s not annoyed at the kids.  He’s annoyed that the school told them to wear masks.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

The kids were giggling, they were not being scolded- stop lying 

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The kids were giggling, they were not being scolded- stop lying 

At first because they thought he was joking. Then he kept on pointing his finger at them and being a dick. 

How about just show up, shake some hands. Enjoy the kids. 

Maybe also not show an ignorance of history. 

27 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He’s not annoyed at the kids.  He’s annoyed that the school told them to wear masks.  

Then he should finger point and be a dick to the school. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You say about the guy who was right every step of the way about Covid? I truly wonder if you are a right winger saying stupid things that libs would say.

His Covid policy was 100% the right one. 

But unlike you, I'm not afraid to have a spine and call him a dick and wrong when he is. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's bullying to tell kids they don't have to wear masks, but not bullying for the state to force them to do it.

Do they even hear themselves?

LOL.

FM5KuufXEAQAPDj?format=jpg&name=900x900

The other side is bullying kids so now I'm gonna bully kids.

About right for a guy with whose logic gets pasted into his head from Twitter. 

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That was really stupid of him to talk to students like that. Lighten up. If this guy can’t handle kids doing their own thing he won’t survive a presidential primary 

Hes been correct on almost everything covid related, while getting attacked by the WH, while getting attacked by the media, while growing his state faster than anywhere in the country and turning it deep red.  

He’d be just fine.