DeSantis For President in 2024?

No parent is sending their kid to a school where they are told a cloth will keep them safe from death.  No one. 

No parent is sending their kid to school if there is a serious risk. 

With public Education destroying itself (Ron knows they're a walking advertisement for home schooling and charters) the Democrats will need to do something crazy with getting illegals here bc with the NEA dead there will literally be zero unions left in America that the American people by in large at least support its members.

Defying DeSantis.  Lolol.  

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Just breath and remember facts are your friends. Parents are literally suing and winning to make sure mask mandates are in place in schools.

Why do they have to sue for a mandate?  All they have to do is slap a mask on little Johnny and send him on his way no?  🙄

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why do they have to sue for a mandate?  All they have to do is slap a mask on little Johnny and send him on his way no?  🙄

I told you that Ron only makes orders that he already knows the courts will overturn. That’s his 1 trick.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Gee, I wonder which party they vote for and who is footing the bill for the lawsuit?

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

It’s about lowering risk. The lowest risk is when you and the people you’re around are masked:

covid-mask-risk-1.ashx?revision=574ff2dc

Exactly.  You wear your mask and you moderate your risk.  Thank you for making my point. 

Edited by Chef Jim

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Exactly.  You wear your mask and you moderate your risk.  Thank you for making my point. 

You wear a mask and the person wearing the mask next to you and it’s very low risk. Wouldnt you rather have your kids in a very low risk environment instead of a moderate risk environment? These parents that sued DeSantis sure did. And they won!

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You wear a mask and the person wearing the mask next to you and it’s very low risk. Wouldnt you rather have your kids in a very low risk environment instead of a moderate risk environment? These parents that sued DeSantis sure did. And they won!

Nah I'll stick with moderate risk thank you.  

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nah I'll stick with moderate risk thank you.  

As a chef when you eat out, would you prefer your food to have a moderate risk of giving you food poisoning or a low risk of giving you food poisoning?

At least the courts and parents are protecting these kids when their governor failed them.

6 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

As a chef when you eat out, would you prefer your food to have a moderate risk of giving you food poisoning or a low risk of giving you food poisoning?

At least the courts and parents are protecting these kids when their governor failed them.

If the food it exactly what I was hungry for that evening and was cooked by a Chef of my choosing I'm going with the high risk.   

Checkmate. 

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Miami Herald.  LOL!

We’ve been tracking it for some time now. That’s why some on here thought it was peaking a month ago when it wasn’t. Death count finally started rolling in.

Florida isn’t fooling anyone.

13 minutes ago, Governor said:

We’ve been tracking it for some time now. That’s why some on here thought it was peaking a month ago when it wasn’t. Death count finally started rolling in.

Florida isn’t fooling anyone.

Neither are liberal rags.

• Agree 1