More Diggs, Beasley, Allen banter

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Unrelated topic.  Is today the last day for Beasley to opt out if he wanted to?  I remember sweating out T. White last year.  Haven't seen anything about Beasley yet today.

24 minutes to go. Deadline is at 4 pm today

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Unrelated topic.  Is today the last day for Beasley to opt out if he wanted to?  I remember sweating out T. White last year.  Haven't seen anything about Beasley yet today.

I mean I don't think there is a deadline for his retire/suspension situation for potentially breaking protocols.

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

How did you do this?

On a PC, use the screen grab (I think that's the name) tool. On a Mac, Command-Shift-4. Literally just draw a box around what you want to have a screen shot of. Mac's save it to your desktop automatically. On a PC, you have to open your screen shot and save it to whatever folder you want. I usually save mine to my desktop, post them, then delete them off the desktop.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

I don't think that was the question that was asked.

I suppose that's true though Beasley had already said he's willing to play, hell he's willing to play seemingly without all the precautions so I'm not sure how much of a threat of opting out he really is.

Just now, Warcodered said:

I suppose that's true though Beasley had already said he's willing to play, hell he's willing to play seemingly without all the precautions so I'm not sure how much of a threat of opting out he really is.

I have no clue where his mind is at.  Definitely a free spirit.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yes, yes, and you're very upset about it. We know. Can we just have a Cole Beasley vent thread so you can all go there and complain and not spread it to literally any thread he's mentioned in?

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Yes, yes, and you're very upset about it. We know. Can we just have a Cole Beasley vent thread so you can all go there and complain and not spread it to literally any thread he's mentioned in?

It's prudent today given an opt out was raised as a real concern with him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boxcar said:

I have my own opinion on his position sure....not really the point I was making more that opting out/the opt out deadline might not matter all that much in regards to the worries about Beasley playing this season.

• Eyeroll 1