Who's Running The Executive Branch?

Irv

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh yay - Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania like Trump... SHOCKER.  Hmmm... I wonder why:

Top 10 NATO Countries with the Highest Defense Expenditures (by total US$)

United States — 811,140

United Kingdom — 72,765

Germany — 64,785

France — 58,729

Italy — 29,763

Canada — 26,523

Spain — 14,875

Netherlands — 14,378

Poland — 13,369

Turkey — 13,057

Here are the 10 countries with the most NATO spending:

United States ($811,140)

United Kingdom ($72,765)

Germany ($64,785)

France ($58,729)

Italy ($29,763)

Canada ($26,523)

Spain ($14,875)

Netherlands ($14,378)

Poland ($13,369)

Turkey ($13,057)

So we only spend $811,140 on defense?  Huh. 

But seriously these numbers taken on their own are meaningless.  But you knew that.........I hope. 

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Love how Biden can actually stand there and answer serious questions without turning into a two year old like the last guy. 

No he turns in to a 92 year old.   I'm not sure which is worse.  

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Love how Biden can actually stand there and answer serious questions without turning into a two year old like the last guy. 

Tell that to the widows and orphans in what was once a prosperous Ukraine.

I've mentioned this before...many of you need to google the "Deer Hunter" scene from My Cousin Vinny. Nothing fits our current state of affairs more accurately than that.

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

We still answers questions, Trump simply couldn't. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Tell that to the widows and orphans in what once a prosperous Ukraine.

I've mentioned this before...many of you need to google the "Deer Hunter" scene from My Cousin Vinny. Nothing fits our current state of affairs more accurately than that.

Ya, that's Biden's fault. Warped much? 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Depends. To the normal mind it means nothing.  To the psychotic mind it means Trump is the devil. 

I guess.  It's a huge stretch but there are those so desperate to believe it they'll take any picture and run with it.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You mean like when he called Peter Doocy a "stupid son of a B word"?  Yeah, real mature there.

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Jim, go back to your safe place with that BS.

Awwww poor Billy.  Wants me to go away and stop making him look bad. 

That safe place is a ***** boring shithole full of people as psychotic as you. I left when DR told me to ***** off when I challenged him. So you telling me to go back tie MY “safe place” makes you look quite foolish doesn’t it. 🙄

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No desire. I read the RUSSIA RUSSI RUSSIA thread and almost threw up. 

lmao

My nomination for ironic post of the year. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Awwww poor Billy.  Wants me to go away and stop making him look bad. 

That safe place is a ***** boring shithole full of people as psychotic as you. I left when DR told me to ***** off when I challenged him. So you telling me to go back tie MY “safe place” makes you look quite foolish doesn’t it. 🙄

Yeah, cool story bro... I hope you win.

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The whole administration is a sham.

What a load of crap!  No President has been solely responsible for what they say.  Well Trump likely was.  I can't imagine ANYONE prepared some of the stuff he said.  LOL

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What a load of crap!  No President has been solely responsible for what they say.  Well Trump likely was.  I can't imagine ANYONE prepared some of the stuff he said.  LOL

It was obvious Trump was not a professional politician.  He tended to speak in general terms which communicated his general lack of understanding details.  He tended to talk too much which got him into trouble with an hostile press corps.  His patronizing communications style with world leaders antagonistic to US interests taken in political circles as support was simply a negotiation and interpersonal tactic.  The opposite approach demanded by some which is to tell somebody they suck and then expect them to cooperate isn't very productive. 

Biden on the other hand is more of an actor playing the role of President than a real President.  This worked perfectly during the campaign held under the public appearance limitations imposed in 2020 during the pandemic.  But his press conferences are reading from a script and then taking pre-screened and scripted questions from the press.  Why bother?  When he finds himself in ad hoc or uncontrolled public situations he tends to stumble and go off script.  Which is followed by damage control of staffers telling us what he really meant or that he didn't mean what we thought he said or somehow the rest of us misunderstood his message. 

From a issue detail perspective neither appears to have the capacity to understand what's going on. 

• Like (+1) 1