The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

^^^^^

I guarantee he watches more Fox than the majority of the conservatives here.

From time to time I do...need to be aware of what the morons are watching/hearing.  Then I read it again here in posts from cons.

btw, using "commies" to describe liberals makes you look ignorant.  Oh wait.....

• Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Fox news again.  interviewing this moron who led the chant "lock her up".  how stupid are people that buy his crap and the crap fox is selling?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eric-trump-mercilessly-mocked-clueless-044643911.html

You do realize you quote fox here more than everyone else combined? But using them as a baseline makes you better informed. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/may/19/survey-fox-viewers-better-informed-cnn-msnbc-viewe/

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You do realize you quote fox here more than everyone else combined? But using them as a baseline makes you better informed. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/may/19/survey-fox-viewers-better-informed-cnn-msnbc-viewe/

yeah, the cons here don't quote anything (except propagandists like cat crap and Julie douchebag)  They just regurgitate bastardized versions of fox stories and recite their "own research".

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah, the cons here don't quote anything (except propagandists like cat crap and Julie douchebag)  They just regurgitate bastardized versions of fox stories and recite their "own research".

You seem a touch overwrought for a male* your age. Have you always been this way or is it something the bad orange man and Fox News have done to you? It’s ok if that’s the case. Together they have broken millions of weak-minded people. 

*I’m not a biologist and with hysteria at your level it’s really not clear

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I love how a single journalist, one who made her name exposing all the lies of J6, gets all their junk in a twist.

Only confirms to me that we need to hear more from Julie Kelly.

So here's more Julie for the useful idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

please cite an analogous, entangled moron that mainstream media uses as an expert on their top rated shows.  Adam Kinzinger?  nope, he's actually smart.  but for a substantial number of MAGA's, the description is apt.  the demographics bear it out, at least for education level and support for the insurrection

I'm not sure what that would prove.  I'm not saying they're morons.  Just hateful and obnoxious people.  When you have show hosts such as Joe Scarborough that represents the traits I've identified much better than any guest or "expert". 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

When there’s actually something to report, then they will

Right now there’s no evidence. Why should they talk about it?

Lol, they will talk about it, when they have formulated a narrative to blame trump.

or just ignore it like usual.

its kind of the MSM M.O. lately.

Hahahahahahaha.

"Trump plans to use charges to revisit 2020 election, a fraught topic for GOP/Strategists in both parties agree

that having Trump talking about election fraud and Jan. 6 hurts Republicans" (WaPo).

Isn't it a "fraught topic" for Democrats too?!

This is the sharpest example of concern trolling I've ever seen. It's going to "hurt Republicans" if Trump uses the opportunity of the criminal trial to break open the question of the legitimacy of the 2020 election?

How nice for them to be having such a lovely time persecuting their political enemy. But maybe their manifestations of delight — if indeed there were any — were covering up for the dread of what might be behind the door the prosecutors have opened. Prosecutors have powers, but they have given up control to the judge (and jury). Trump has a constitutional right to counter their evidence with cross-examination and witnesses of his own.

There are mountains of evidence — provided by top leaders in his campaign and government — that the election was not stolen from Trump....

These "top leaders" will be subject to cross-examination. Are the "delighted Democrats" not afraid? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/03/donald-trump-charges-election-republicans/

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2023/08/former-president-donald-trump-and-some.html#more

• Thank you (+1) 2

This is asinine 

So par for the course for The NY Times 

“Key part of his just-folks person.”   

Hey NY Times, now do all the private jets climate activists fly around on.  

Actually just try journalism. 

How is this in the public interest?