The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can you make font a little bigger, and the meme a little flashier? I’m not sure you’re getting the attention you so desperately crave. 

Can you not quote it so now we all have to see it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That is funny.  Funnier is how the CCP and Democrats employ the same tactics and strategies that use mainstream and social media to spread disinformation and propaganda while censoring dissenting views.  It's almost like they attended the same Ivy League universities and took the same classes taught by the same professors.  Oh, wait.  They did! 

China is grateful for the Dems’ efforts to fundamentally transform the country. Makes it easier for them. Just like they did for Russia when Trump was President. 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

In second clip we have quite the laundry list of proven disinformation from a single IC mouthpiece in the media.  And we still have the @redtail hawk @ChiGoose @BillStime @Tiberius et al. trusting these types of outlets without question.

These people are lost forever to the corrupt IC/media propaganda machine.

But sure, Tucker Carlson is the problem.

Open wide.....

I don’t even know who this person is 

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t even know who this person is 

Not the point.  Out of the 10 or so examples of clear disinformation spewed out by Nicole Wallace of MSNBC in the clip, you personally have supported many of them as true and likely still do. 

Formerly, she was comms director at the Bush White House.  Was that before or after you left the GOP?

• Like (+1) 1

Gees, sounds like B-Man 

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday hit out at what he said were skewed media portrayals of Moscow’s military campaign in Ukraine as he met with mothers of Russian soldiers fighting there.

“Life is more difficult and diverse that what is shown on TV screens or even on the Internet. There are many fakes, cheating, lies there”, Putin said.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/world/putin-decries-media-lies-at-meeting-with-soldiers-mothers/

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's a very weak counter argument, equivalent to capitulation, to my conclusion that Biden's party and Putin's party both control their domestic media.  

Prove Biden controls the media. How dumb. 

That’s a conspiracy theory 

I remember when the Bush bots were clawing the media was lying and how badly the war in Iraq was going 

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I remember when the Bush bots were clawing the media was lying and how badly the war in Iraq was going 

Now you're resorting to a demand I prove something?  I could demand the same. 

But I didn't say Biden controls the media.  I don't believe Biden is in control of his personal thoughts and mental abilities.  I think its clear he suffers from one or more of a class of neurological diseases that attack and degrade a person's mental abilities over the course of the illness.  Its a horrible condition and I take no pleasure in his situation or wish it on anyone.  I've had the unfortunate experience of helping to care for a family member experiencing this terrible condition until their eventual death so I can spot it a mile away.  Just the President's physical posture, gait, and movement is a clear tell of the condition.  And I expect others having had similar experiences as mine can spot it too. 

The fact almost every media outlet across the board ignores the obvious while flying cover should at a minimum provide some clues and perhaps lead to some questioning of their motivations. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Joe what flavor ice cream is that? Everyday hardball questions from our truth seeking med......sorry couldn't finish this without laughing.

• Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Now you're resorting to a demand I prove something?  I could demand the same. 

But I didn't say Biden controls the media.  I don't believe Biden is in control of his personal thoughts and mental abilities.  I think its clear he suffers from one or more of a class of neurological diseases that attack and degrade a person's mental abilities over the course of the illness.  Its a horrible condition and I take no pleasure in his situation or wish it on anyone.  I've had the unfortunate experience of helping to care for a family member experiencing this terrible condition until their eventual death so I can spot it a mile away.  Just the President's physical posture, gait, and movement is a clear tell of the condition.  And I expect others having had similar experiences as mine can spot it too. 

The fact almost every media outlet across the board ignores the obvious while flying cover should at a minimum provide some clues and perhaps lead to some questioning of their motivations. 

Ya, Biden's party controls the media, whatever 

You: 

image.png.c5d2852735b3029fab3c0df1b768bfbc.png

32 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Joe what flavor ice cream is that? Everyday hardball questions from our truth seeking med......sorry couldn't finish this without laughing.

He totally outclassed Trump in the debates, which isn't say much. Well, it's saying he is a vast improvement over the last president