The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

Exactly as I stated.

Biden's SOTU Not the Win the Media Thought It Was

SALENA ZITO

FTA:

However, in sitting with several voters whose presidential choices have been all over the place for the past 20 years, with some of them jumping from George W. Bush to Obama to Trump to Biden, the president’s comportment did not come off as strength.

Instead, many of them felt they were being yelled at.

Intellectually, they all understood why Biden needed to project vigor. They also all agreed that vigor and yelling are not the same thing.

These suburban Philadelphia voters say former President Donald Trump’s comportment is a bridge too far for them, but they also don’t care much for Biden either. Where their votes go, they have no idea, but if you are a Democratic strategist sitting at home and thought Biden’s performance shored up this voting bloc, you might want to go back to the drawing board.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/2916923/bidens-speech-not-the-win-political-class-thought-it-was/

• Agree 1

The Press That Spread the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Lies

Now Lies About the Settlement Reached Regarding That Law

by Brad Slager

eae1f093-67d2-4cb7-957d-1e3032b3519b-105

In Florida, a court challenge to the hotly contested Parental Rights In Education Act has ended with a settlement reached between the plaintiffs and the state. You can read through the media reports about this conclusion and see the bias plainly on display. 

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2024/03/13/the-press-that-spread-the-dont-say-gay-lies-now-lies-about-the-settlement-reached-regarding-that-law-n2171320

• Like (+1) 1

However much you dislike the media, it isn't enough !

GREAT MOMENTS IN OBITUARIES: 

Legendary singer/songwriter, who faced widespread backlash for supporting Trump, dies at 74.

Screencap here if NJ.com comes to their senses over the late Eric Carmen:

nj_dot_com_eric_carmen_trump_03-13_2024-

https://www.nj.com/news/2024/03/trump-supporting-singer-songwriter-dies.html

I missed the obit headlines that read “Frank Sinatra, legendary singer and actor, who faced widespread backlash for supporting Reagan, dies at 82.”

Or heck, based on the rumors that later circulated around him, “John Lennon, legendary singer/songwriter, who faced widespread backlash for supporting Reagan, dead at 40.”

https://instapundit.com/636597/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/13/2024 at 12:19 PM, B-Man said:

The Press That Spread the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Lies

Now Lies About the Settlement Reached Regarding That Law

by Brad Slager

eae1f093-67d2-4cb7-957d-1e3032b3519b-105

In Florida, a court challenge to the hotly contested Parental Rights In Education Act has ended with a settlement reached between the plaintiffs and the state. You can read through the media reports about this conclusion and see the bias plainly on display. 

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2024/03/13/the-press-that-spread-the-dont-say-gay-lies-now-lies-about-the-settlement-reached-regarding-that-law-n2171320

These articles are hilarious in that they are celebrating that  nothing has changed. The only people who are going to change are liberals who pretended the law said things it did not say. My safe space sticker on my door has remained up the entire time, my male students are always discussing their boyfriends, and the lesbian teachers have had their family pictures up the whole time. The law was aimed at a few terrible teachers and they are the only ones who had to change because they liked discussing their sex partners with children. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/13/2024 at 11:06 AM, B-Man said:

However much you dislike the media, it isn't enough !

GREAT MOMENTS IN OBITUARIES: 

Legendary singer/songwriter, who faced widespread backlash for supporting Trump, dies at 74.

Screencap here if NJ.com comes to their senses over the late Eric Carmen:

nj_dot_com_eric_carmen_trump_03-13_2024-

https://www.nj.com/news/2024/03/trump-supporting-singer-songwriter-dies.html

I missed the obit headlines that read “Frank Sinatra, legendary singer and actor, who faced widespread backlash for supporting Reagan, dies at 82.”

Or heck, based on the rumors that later circulated around him, “John Lennon, legendary singer/songwriter, who faced widespread backlash for supporting Reagan, dead at 40.”

https://instapundit.com/636597/

Eric Carmen supported Trump? Who knew?

I will have to continue to avoid ever listening to All By Myself except in drunken karaoke "worst song ever" competitions.

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Remember,  these are the outlets, that have lied repeatedly with unrelenting regularity, that Finding Qanon and The King demand that we trust.

:lol:

Newsflash for useful idiots...if you ignore these outlets and get your news from just about anywhere else, then you're much better informed by default. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

How Yesterday's Trenton Police Siege Ended, And Why the Liberal Media Will Ignore It

Matt Vespa

a974d39a-3dd8-49a2-8c79-102d2d6031ad-105

There was a spree killing by an assailant armed with an AR-15 rifle, but the media attention will evaporate by Monday for an obvious reason: it doesn’t fit the narrative. Meanwhile, it doesn’t make this story any less disturbing or tragic.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/03/17/trenton-was-the-site-of-a-police-siege-yesterday-but-the-liberal-media-will-bury-it-n2636594

• Like (+1) 1

And certain PPP'ers slurp it right up.

How the Liberal Media Reacted to Trump’s Latest Comment Is Why Americans Have Lost Trust

Sarah Arnold

6d8744dc-fa99-469a-8ebb-bb97fbdc21af-105

The radical left will use anything they can find to use against former President Trump, even if that means spinning the truth. 

On Saturday, during a campaign rally in Ohio, Trump predicted a financial “bloodbath” facing the U.S. motor industry if he is not elected, giving China the green light to flood the country with their products. 

Trump said:

"If you’re listening, President Xi — and you and I are friends — but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now … you’re going to not hire Americans and you’re going to sell the cars to us, no. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected.

Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it […] It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."

However, Trump’s comments were taken out of context and spun to look like he is promising a “bloodbath” if he is not elected in November. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2024/03/17/trump-bloodbath-comment-taken-out-of-context-n2636600

• Like (+1) 1

🎯 

I’ll never forget the day that CNN announced that Donald Trump had mocked a disabled reporter.

I thought it was the sickest thing I had ever seen, and I couldn’t believe that that in itself was not enough to end MAGA and Trump’s political career.

What I didn’t know was that @CNN was lying. All of the left wing media were lying.

And they lie all the time.

Donald Trump was not my enemy. The media that I had been trusting my entire life was my enemy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

FYI for the useful idiots.  This is where the media took a sledgehammer to their credibility. People will not forget this.

Then throw in the constant Trump hoaxes for good measure...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Ted Lieu is such a moron.  Mark Cuban, no Trump fan, told him as much when he said billionaire's don't keep hundreds of millions in bank accounts just waiting to be handed over. :rolleyes: 

The Washington Post's latest attack on the former president is so insane that it could pass for parody,

and it truly proves you don't hate the press enough. You think you do, but you don't.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/18/2024 at 7:14 AM, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

I’ll never forget the day that CNN announced that Donald Trump had mocked a disabled reporter.

I thought it was the sickest thing I had ever seen, and I couldn’t believe that that in itself was not enough to end MAGA and Trump’s political career.

What I didn’t know was that @CNN was lying. All of the left wing media were lying.

And they lie all the time.

Donald Trump was not my enemy. The media that I had been trusting my entire life was my enemy.

This video is one that @BillStimeshould see. Not to change his mind about Trump but maybe to stop from using that lie about Trump mocking a disabled reporter. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

This video is one that @BillStimeshould see. Not to change his mind about Trump but maybe to stop from using that lie about Trump mocking a disabled reporter. 

It won’t care. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

When someone says:

You gotta see this guy...  

What exactly does that mean?

How is that NOT poking FUN at someone?

Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," he continued, before launching into an apparent impression of Mr Kovaleskia, waving his arms around with his hands at an odd angle.

"Uhh I don't know what I said. Uhh I don't remember. He's going like 'I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said."

Fkn sick

giphy.gif

Biden’s lawfare joke

By Byron York

"Ha ha ha. The media audience, of course, laughed. With one joke, Biden acknowledged the work his party’s lawfare warriors have done..."

"... in the Trump matter. And how could Biden not be grateful? He’s trailing Trump in the polls, is facing an electorate that largely believes he is too old for a second term, and is underwater in approval ratings for his handling of most issues."

Writes Byron York (at the Washington Examiner). https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/daily-memo/2928398/bidens-lawfare-joke/

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When someone says:

You gotta see this guy...  

What exactly does that mean?

How is that NOT poking FUN at someone?

Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," he continued, before launching into an apparent impression of Mr Kovaleskia, waving his arms around with his hands at an odd angle.

"Uhh I don't know what I said. Uhh I don't remember. He's going like 'I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said."

Fkn sick

giphy.gif

Watch the video Billsy