The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

12 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Nope. It was 3:1. You’re an idiot. U teach stats. God help your students

Just wanted to bump this. An absolute classic self-own. The name calling and MAGA referencing throughout the numerous erroneous posts really put it over the top. Delightful!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Just wanted to bump this. An absolute classic self-own. The name calling and MAGA referencing throughout the numerous erroneous posts really put it over the top. Delightful!

This should also serve as a reminder to @ChiGoose....

They'll never stop coming for your crown.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2023/07/25/florida-history-slavery-benefits-desantis-maxwell/?

This guy is a liar of the highest regard and I once argued with him back and forth by email after he referred to my school as a "piece of poop". When he responded he initially claimed that the teachers at my school supported him, and when I asked him who he pretended that he was protecting them. Upon stating I worked at my school and I had asked most of the faculty what they thought, not one agreed with him, at which point he wrote I was harassing him and he would respond to me anymore. This article keeps up his tradition of lies.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Not the worst mistake I made all day.  An out of bounds ccaused me to lose a round today.  Tomorrows another day.  

8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Not the worst mistake I made all day.  An out of bounds ccaused me to lose a round today.  Tomorrows another day.  

Probably had a maga talking in your backswing. Such a shame! 😁

15 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Wow the entire article apparently is " Yes" 

Amazing.

Most of us go with the basic principle of yes its correct to call law enforcement when you witness a crime. 

No race consideration required.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Ya know all those guys who yell "IN THE HOLE" or "You the man" at golf tournaments?  Those aren't liberals...

Are you absolutely certain you lost yesterday? You proved yourself to be very, very poor at math over the last couple days. Exceedingly so. I am happy to review the scorecard. Let me know. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Hard to actually consider mediaite as media but this is a classic on the level of a redhawk own-goal. “Did the decision to create an “open” category instead of allowing men to crush women shut down a right wing talking point by, you know, doing what the right and any other sane individual has been asking for?” 🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♀️

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Hard to actually consider mediaite as media but this is a classic on the level of a redhawk own-goal. “Did the decision to create an “open” category instead of allowing men to crush women shut down a right wing talking point by, you know, doing what the right and any other sane individual has been asking for?” 🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♀️

This absolutely does not "shut me down", it is what I asked for and is welcome. It will piss of left wingers who want to let mentally ill men win women's titles. 

• Like (+1) 1