The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This one really agrivates me.  

I live in the area.  Up until the last few years, Seattle was a clean beautiful city.  

Now when I drive anywhere there is litter and trash on both sides of the street. Overpasses and bridges and retaining walls etc are covered in grafittti. 

While city leaders etc like to call it "The Emerald City", in reality it looks like a ***** hole city.  

And now we give them the green light?

In 2010 I worked in Seattle area for several months, technically based on Woodinville, and it was a great place to meet people but the people in the office were odd in a bad way. Literally said to me something similar  to concept of that since government allows it therefore it is fine as they tried to abuse my position by trying to make me work 18 hours while only getting paid for 12. It has always stuck with me the amount of times I heard something like the words that the state allows it therefore it is legal. 

• Like (+1) 1

Don't trust the media! They are exposing this corrupt right wing court for what it is, a billionaire's play court, where the wealthiest Americans can get the best justice they can buy! 

But don't trust the media! They are elitists you know! 

• Haha (+1) 1

I have two contrary feelings watching this- I. Glad the press is doing there job and this is what a white house press briefing should look like more often, for all presidents. Second feeling is that this is pathetic for all the ones who are pretending that this new information was not already known in 2019 and they lied about to ensure Biden was president. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 6/15/2023 at 12:42 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Not to mention the ultra rare CGG - CGG arginine codon pair that appear in the FCS.  And oh wait that's the FCS with those same extremely rare codon pairs that were in the Wuhan research proposals....

But racoon dogs!

They (Slime, etc) have no idea what you are talking about.

• Agree 3

22 hours ago, Wacka said:

They (Slime, etc) have no idea what you are talking about.

They don't. But honestly it doesn't take going into the weeds of the furin cleavage site present in the receptor binding domain of the covid spike protein or mRNA codons that translate arginine and other amino acids in order to lose them.

Their depth of understanding is much, much shallower.  Some might say non existent.