The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

This is absolutely pathetic. 

Yikes…I rarely click on that sort of thing but that ten minutes shows exactly what’s wrong with today’s Left. It should be required viewing for everyone. The interviewer is a smug, privileged, un- self aware, pampered clown. And that guy worked for The NY Times? I say it again….yikes. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

HOW LOW CAN NPR GO?

Details about the assassination of former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe are still sketchy, but one thing that isn’t sketchy at all is how despicable NPR has shown itself to be with this tweet:

NPR-Abe-1.png?resize=600,146&ssl=1

Contrast this with the left media’s headlines for the passing of Castro (he “defied America,” so you can see why NPR loved him), or the Washington Post‘s headline description of Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani as an “austere religious scholar.”

NPR deleted the tweet, but that someone could think this was an appropriate tweet for a “new organization” tells you all you need to know about NPR’s “news judgment.” I thank NPR for providing a textbook example for Power Line’s Lexicon of Leftist Terms—”divisive” means “any politician that the staff of NPR doesn’t like or agree with.”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/07/how-low-can-npr-go.php

P.S. Abe was so “divisive” that he was one of the longest-serving prime ministers in post-war Japan. I guess the Japanese electorate must be deeply divided. Unlike NPR’s noxious newsroom.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

HOW LOW CAN NPR GO?

Details about the assassination of former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe are still sketchy, but one thing that isn’t sketchy at all is how despicable NPR has shown itself to be with this tweet:

NPR-Abe-1.png?resize=600,146&ssl=1

Contrast this with the left media’s headlines for the passing of Castro (he “defied America,” so you can see why NPR loved him), or the Washington Post‘s headline description of Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani as an “austere religious scholar.”

NPR deleted the tweet, but that someone could think this was an appropriate tweet for a “new organization” tells you all you need to know about NPR’s “news judgment.” I thank NPR for providing a textbook example for Power Line’s Lexicon of Leftist Terms—”divisive” means “any politician that the staff of NPR doesn’t like or agree with.”

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/07/how-low-can-npr-go.php

P.S. Abe was so “divisive” that he was one of the longest-serving prime ministers in post-war Japan. I guess the Japanese electorate must be deeply divided. Unlike NPR’s noxious newsroom.

Dude, you are the epitome of "controlled by the media".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

That's rich.  Telling the other people they believe in conspiracy theories, dark plots and secret explanations.  The only thing good to come out of Joke becoming President is to prove how wrong they all were.  Too bad the bad far far outweighs that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

The newspaper of record.

:lol:

I’ve stayed out the Ray Epps narrative but watching that guy, he clearly sticks out like a sore thumb. There’s zero chance he wasn’t a plant. He comes off like a narco officer that walks the halls of your local high school pretending to be a student. And judging from the crowd’s reaction, ALL of them know he’s not a student. (I’m guessing he bought the hat in a corner gift shop.) 

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve stayed out the Ray Epps narrative but watching that guy, he clearly sticks out like a sore thumb. There’s zero chance he wasn’t a plant. He comes off like a narco officer that walks the halls of your local high school pretending to be a student. And judging from the crowd’s reaction, ALL of them know he’s not a student. (I’m guessing he bought the hat in a corner gift shop.) 

I agree.  To say (knowing he's on video that will be made public) "I don't care if I go to jail..." tells you he knows he's immune to anything bad happening.

• Like (+1) 1