Trump’s follies

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Meanwhile with Joke we see if for ourselves...

That's nice, but isn't it odd that those closest to Trump tell us he's deranged and dangerous. 

They certainly know him better than you.

37 minutes ago, Kemp said:

That's nice, but isn't it odd that those closest to Trump tell us he's deranged and dangerous. 

They certainly know him better than you.

LOL!  Been hearing the "deranged and dangerous" for years now.  The real danger is with demented Joke.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Been hearing the "deranged and dangerous" for years now.  The real danger is with demented Joke.

It's precious that you think you know Trump better than people who actually know him.

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's precious that you think you know Trump better than people who actually know him.

No one knows him.  I just saw with my own eyes that WWIII never came close to happening, unlike now.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

No one knows him.  I just saw with my own eyes that WWIII never came close to happening, unlike now.

No one knows Donald Trump, according to you.

Yet, you continue to tell us what he is and isn't. 

Using a ouija board and a magic 8 ball to form your opinions shows just how informed you are.

People who worked closely with Trump for years don't know him is an opinion of a moron.

How many people have you known for years that you don't know?

Do you understand the concept of logic?

I now command you to write more unrelated nonsense.

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

No one knows Donald Trump, according to you.

Yet, you continue to tell us what he is and isn't. 

Using a ouija board and a magic 8 ball to form your opinions shows just how informed you are.

People who worked closely with Trump for years don't know him is an opinion of a moron.

How many people have you known for years that you don't know?

Do you understand the concept of logic?

I now command you to write more unrelated nonsense.

People talk and say stupid *****/lie a lot.  You're a case in point.  I've learned to listen less and observe more.  And what I see is Joke pushing us closer to WWIII than Trump ever could have. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc said:

People talk and say stupid *****/lie a lot.  You're a case in point.  I've learned to listen less and observe more.  And what I see is Joke pushing us closer to WWIII than Trump ever could have. 

Someone who defends Trump says people talk and say stupid *****/lie a lot.

Let that sink in.

Candidate Trump in 2016: "I'm going to surround myself with the best people. I know the best people."

Trump in 2020: relying on the counsel of an old alcoholic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/04/us/politics/rudy-giuliani-drinking.html

Before some of Mr. Giuliani’s television appearances, allies of the president were known to share messages about the former mayor’s nightly condition as he imbibed at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, where Mr. Giuliani was such a regular that a custom plaque was placed at his table: “Rudolph W. Giuliani Private Office.” (“You could tell,” one Trump adviser said of the nights when Mr. Giuliani went on the air after drinking.)

Mr. Giuliani has said he does not think he ever gave an interview while drunk. “I like Scotch,” he told NBC New York in 2021, adding: “I’m not an alcoholic. I’m a functioning — I probably function more effectively than 90 percent of the population.”

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Candidate Trump in 2016: "I'm going to surround myself with the best people. I know the best people."

Trump in 2020: relying on the counsel of an old alcoholic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/04/us/politics/rudy-giuliani-drinking.html

Before some of Mr. Giuliani’s television appearances, allies of the president were known to share messages about the former mayor’s nightly condition as he imbibed at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, where Mr. Giuliani was such a regular that a custom plaque was placed at his table: “Rudolph W. Giuliani Private Office.” (“You could tell,” one Trump adviser said of the nights when Mr. Giuliani went on the air after drinking.)

Mr. Giuliani has said he does not think he ever gave an interview while drunk. “I like Scotch,” he told NBC New York in 2021, adding: “I’m not an alcoholic. I’m a functioning — I probably function more effectively than 90 percent of the population.”

That's what all alcoholics say.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

Someone who defends Trump says people talk and say stupid *****/lie a lot.

Let that sink in.

Joke is no different.

27 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Or......or, hear me out.  They're both incompetent and dangerous.  

You haven't been hearing me then, since I've been saying that for awhile.  I'd rather move on from Trump but these are who we have and it's choosing the lesser of two evils.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

#not a cult - lmao 

He's cracking.  All the kings horses and all the kings men...

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/04/trumps-words-turn-violent-pressure-builds

and this interesting piece

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4235818-the-trump-collapse-is-coming-and-hes-taking-biden-down-with-him/

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Trump is usually careful to stay just this side of the racist line, but now he's eagerly crossing it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/05/us/politics/trump-immigration-rhetoric.html

Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It is a very sad thing for our country. It’s poisoning the blood of our country. 

This is indefensible. The white, northern European blood of our country? It's that great replacement theory. Disgusting.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Trump is usually careful to stay just this side of the racist line, but now he's eagerly crossing it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/05/us/politics/trump-immigration-rhetoric.html

Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now. It is a very sad thing for our country. It’s poisoning the blood of our country. 

This is indefensible. The white, northern European blood of our country? It's that great replacement theory. Disgusting.

it's who he is and always was.  It's who they are....and that's the way they like it...the 32 percent. still think deplorable is the correct word.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Conald crying about being booted from the Forbes 400 and blames everyone but himself over inflating his wealth.

If the freak weren’t a narcissist he would have ignored being booted by the “fake” Forbes 400 but the POS can’t help himself.

• 2 weeks later...