Critical Race Theory

On 6/2/2021 at 5:25 PM, B-Man said:

No one who watched the video, and understood where this father was coming from, would say that.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the Critical Race theory being forced upon children.

WOW !!! I can't believe that after watching that the comments of some here 😞 that was a awesome video and the father nails it children do not know racism and they have to be taught it !

But then there are those like some here that want to keep it going by completely missing the point by continually placing blame & pointing fingers and join in by seeing evil as good and good as evil .

Ignorance is a amazing thing and very hard to break through that wall in who ever has built it with in them but with fathers like that one in the video there is hope because that beautiful little girl with her fathers knowledge & teaching will grow up with no racism in her heart and pass on what she has learned by her actions towards others .

The only bad thing is is that the other side is stirring the pot to keep the divide deep & wide and through their closed minded thoughts can't see how to stop it and thinks CRT is the way to stop it when in fact CRT is not the way in any way shape or form to do away with racism !! 

History cannot be forgotten and should be taught as a learning tool so it isn't repeated but not in such a way to continue what you are trying to get rid of ! 

i have read some where here and it is very true "you can not defeat racism with more racism" .

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Chef Jim use to do this same tactic. Just asking pointless questions. Hmmmm....

Pointless?  Nope. Very pointed questions to try to understand your points and where they come from.  The fact they go unanswered is extremely telling.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

What in God’s green earth does this have to do with CRT?    

Funny how a few hours of an unruly crowd gets this kind of attention but months of riots in places like Portland and there are crickets.  

Question:  If white supremacy is a thing how were we, as a county, able to elect a black President twice without a peep from these people?  We fight imaginary boogeyman all the while turning a blind’s eye to actually boogeymen.  🙄 

So, once again - white supremacy doesn't exist Jim? 

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And, I’m still waiting. Billstime won’t respond when asked to answer a simple question. 

We were never talking about LAWS. We are talking about CRT.  I don't have to respond to all of your immature garbage all the time.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

And, I’m still waiting. Billstime won’t respond when asked to answer a simple question. 

It’s because they don’t know. They don’t have any clue what CRT teaches, are too dumb to comprehend it’s intent to undermine society.

All they know is their mind master said it’s something we need to indoctrinate our children in and so it must be imperative.

🐑 understand their only role in the world is to add more 🐑 to the flock

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s because they don’t know. They don’t have any clue what CRT teaches, are too dumb to comprehend it’s intent to undermine society.

All they know is their mind master said it’s something we need to indoctrinate our children in and so it must be imperative.

🐑 understand their only role in the world is to add more 🐑 to the flock

Sheep? Undermine society? Yet no actual proof of the CRT Bible shared by you idiots.

Look at the GQP idiots cutting and pasting thought leadership from all their far right wing sources - talk about freakn sheep.

And you Mister Independent are so biased and “swing” right it’s hilarious. Fraud as always.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, T master said:

WOW !!! I can't believe that after watching that the comments of some here 😞 that was a awesome video and the father nails it children do not know racism and they have to be taught it !

But then there are those like some here that want to keep it going by completely missing the point by continually placing blame & pointing fingers and join in by seeing evil as good and good as evil .

Ignorance is a amazing thing and very hard to break through that wall in who ever has built it with in them but with fathers like that one in the video there is hope because that beautiful little girl with her fathers knowledge & teaching will grow up with no racism in her heart and pass on what she has learned by her actions towards others .

The only bad thing is is that the other side is stirring the pot to keep the divide deep & wide and through their closed minded thoughts can't see how to stop it and thinks CRT is the way to stop it when in fact CRT is not the way in any way shape or form to do away with racism !! 

History cannot be forgotten and should be taught as a learning tool so it isn't repeated but not in such a way to continue what you are trying to get rid of ! 

i have read some where here and it is very true "you can not defeat racism with more racism" .

The history of race relations should for sure be taught. Your side is all against that 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

The history of race relations should for sure be taught. Your side is all against that 

Keep repeating the same lie.....................no one is buying.

ALL parents are for teaching the history of the US, failures and all.

That is NOT what CRT does.

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sheep? Undermine society? Yet no actual proof of the CRT Bible shared by you idiots.

Look at the GQP idiots cutting and pasting thought leadership from all their far right wing sources - talk about freakn sheep.

And you Mister Independent are so biased and “swing” right it’s hilarious. Fraud as always.

That’s what kills me. Dr King had to endure so much hate just for saying common sense easy to understand truths. 

Just now, B-Man said:

Yup, Whole history. Conservatives have always used race to divide people. Divide and rule is the story 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You have yet to provide a legit source for CRT. You keep recycling the same BS as fact. 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There are no sides here pretending things didn’t happen.  American history has all pain of slavery. It did 30 years ago. 

if you subscribe to CRT and you are white you are racist. So if you are a proponent CRT admit for us all here and now you believe you are racist. If you can do that then you maybe you can start persuading anyone you have a clue what you’re talking about. So let’s hear it? Are you racist? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 1

Just now, BillStime said:

You have yet to provide a legit source for CRT. You keep recycling the same BS as fact. 

And NO ONE is buying that line either.

Many, many posters here on the board have provided you with legitimate articles written by all sides of the issue,

yet you think that you can just dismiss them, because they don't meet your 'approval'

(actually because they threaten your own biases)  

Shallow poster, and the board sees it.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Many, many posters here on the board have provided you with legitimate articles written by all sides of the issue,

yet you think that you can just dismiss them, because they don't meet your 'approval'

Here is another one. A civil rights activist and close confident of mlk explains why crt is trash. 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/10/14/the-civil-rights-legend-who-opposed-critical-race-theory/

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

All fake news. Show me the official Bible on CRT and stop reporting on feels.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

All fake news. Show me the official Bible on CRT and stop reporting on feels.

Third time.

There is no "official bible" 

That is a sad tactic by you.

the board sees it.

Did you read Over 29's link ?      No ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Third time.

There is no "official bible" 

That is a sad tactic by you.

the board sees it.

Did you read Over 29's link ?      No ?

If there is no Bible - no official syllabus - then we are circle jerking over feelings. 

The right will never miss an opportunity to divide when they are consistently void of policy to help all Americans.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If there is no Bible - no official syllabus - then we are circle jerking over feelings. 

The right will never miss an opportunity to divide when they are consistently void of policy to help all Americans.

No.

Critical Race theory is being presented in more and more schools.............that is not "feelings"

It is not just in History/Social studies.........that is not "feelings"

Millions of Americans are objecting to this change in how our children are taught  indoctrinated................that is not "feelings"

From you.

THAT is "feelings" not fact.

No.

Critical Race theory is being presented in more and more schools.............that is not "feelings"

It is not just in History/Social studies.........that is not "feelings"

Millions of Americans are objecting to this change in how our children are taught  indoctrinated................that is not "feelings"

From you.

THAT is "feelings" not fact.

Once again - if CRT is being taught  in more and more schools - where are the lesson plans and official documentation on how to teach it? 

Why is this so hard?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

So, once again - white supremacy doesn't exist Jim? 

We were never talking about LAWS. We are talking about CRT.  I don't have to respond to all of your immature garbage all the time.

What the F are you talking about? You asked if anyone on here could describe or define CRT... so that’s what I did. If it’s immature garbage then you’ve got nobody to blame but yourself. 

Ball is in your court now so I’m still waiting. 

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What the F are you talking about? You asked if anyone on here could describe or define CRT... so that’s what I did. If it’s immature garbage then you’ve got nobody to blame but yourself. 

Ball is in your court now so I’m still waiting. 

I’ll get back to you as soon as you find Trumps concession speech.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yawn 

So the truth is revealed. You have NOTHING to add to the discussion here. As I suspected. 

I’ll trust that everyone on here can officially place you on ignore. Dozens of posts demanding that someone define CRT and when done you ball up into your preferred leftist fetal position. 

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Question:  If white supremacy is a thing how were we, as a county, able to elect a black President twice without a peep from these people?

In US Presidential elections, when a black person is on the ticket, they have never lost.  3-0

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So the truth is revealed. You have NOTHING to add to the discussion here. As I suspected. 

I’ll trust that everyone on here can officially place you on ignore. Dozens of posts demanding that someone define CRT and when done you ball up into your preferred leftist fetal position. 

I would be honored if you put me on IGNORE.

You are a desperate child throwing tantrums because I don’t respect you.

Now ignore me - precious.

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why is this so hard?

You repeat the same things over and over.

The answer to your (repeated) questions have been provided,

You choose to pretend that they haven't.

Just now, B-Man said:

So if there is no Bible or official thought leadership that you can point to - you’re getting so bent out of shape regarding CRT because REDSTATE and the Washington Examiner are your go to for the official documentation on CRT.

Hence - like Jim questions us for proof of racism on various topics - I demand the same truth regarding CRT.

Just now, BillStime said:

So if there is no Bible or official thought leadership that you can point to - you’re getting so bent out of shape regarding CRT because REDSTATE and the Washington Examiner are your go to for the official documentation on CRT.

Hence - like Jim questions us for proof of racism on various topics - I demand the same truth regarding CRT.

I gave it to you already but you’ve chosen to ignore it. Precious. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

QFT.

I'm more than willing to engage with folks on here (it can be really fun at times), but on this topic alone Billstime has now proven that he's nothing more than a troll.  It's honestly a shame.  Another liberal jacka$$ bites the dust.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm more than willing to engage with folks on here (it can be really fun at times), but on this topic alone Billstime has now proven that he's nothing more than a troll.  It's honestly a shame.  Another liberal jacka$$ bites the dust.

I will miss you 

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Where is the official curriculum? Show us. 

Just now, 716er said:

Can someone post a CRT lesson plan?

Or maybe a handout used in a real

class? 

So let's try this again for all of the nit-wits on here:

The major theme of CRT is:

1. White supremacy exists and maintains power through the law.

Is that clear enough of a mission statement, lesson plan, curriculum or whatever you'all want?

Sheeesh....this is like talking to children! 

• Agree 1

We’re not sure who still needs to hear this, I'm guessing it’s a lot more people than I would hope, but Critical Race Theory is not history.

It’s not justice.

It’s not empowering.

It’s racism disguised as anti-racism.

Conflating opposition to Critical Race Theory with support for racism is dishonest and disgusting.

Shame on the people pushing such a false narrative.

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We’re not sure who still needs to hear this, I'm guessing it’s a lot more people than I would hope, but Critical Race Theory is not history.

It’s not justice.

It’s not empowering.

It’s racism disguised as anti-racism.

Conflating opposition to Critical Race Theory with support for racism is dishonest and disgusting.

Shame on the people pushing such a false narrative.

Specific examples?