Critical Race Theory

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

So, once again - white supremacy doesn't exist Jim? 

We were never talking about LAWS. We are talking about CRT.  I don't have to respond to all of your immature garbage all the time.

What the F are you talking about? You asked if anyone on here could describe or define CRT... so that’s what I did. If it’s immature garbage then you’ve got nobody to blame but yourself. 

Ball is in your court now so I’m still waiting. 

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What the F are you talking about? You asked if anyone on here could describe or define CRT... so that’s what I did. If it’s immature garbage then you’ve got nobody to blame but yourself. 

Ball is in your court now so I’m still waiting. 

I’ll get back to you as soon as you find Trumps concession speech.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yawn 

So the truth is revealed. You have NOTHING to add to the discussion here. As I suspected. 

I’ll trust that everyone on here can officially place you on ignore. Dozens of posts demanding that someone define CRT and when done you ball up into your preferred leftist fetal position. 

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Question:  If white supremacy is a thing how were we, as a county, able to elect a black President twice without a peep from these people?

In US Presidential elections, when a black person is on the ticket, they have never lost.  3-0

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So the truth is revealed. You have NOTHING to add to the discussion here. As I suspected. 

I’ll trust that everyone on here can officially place you on ignore. Dozens of posts demanding that someone define CRT and when done you ball up into your preferred leftist fetal position. 

I would be honored if you put me on IGNORE.

You are a desperate child throwing tantrums because I don’t respect you.

Now ignore me - precious.

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why is this so hard?

You repeat the same things over and over.

The answer to your (repeated) questions have been provided,

You choose to pretend that they haven't.

Just now, B-Man said:

So if there is no Bible or official thought leadership that you can point to - you’re getting so bent out of shape regarding CRT because REDSTATE and the Washington Examiner are your go to for the official documentation on CRT.

Hence - like Jim questions us for proof of racism on various topics - I demand the same truth regarding CRT.

Just now, BillStime said:

So if there is no Bible or official thought leadership that you can point to - you’re getting so bent out of shape regarding CRT because REDSTATE and the Washington Examiner are your go to for the official documentation on CRT.

Hence - like Jim questions us for proof of racism on various topics - I demand the same truth regarding CRT.

I gave it to you already but you’ve chosen to ignore it. Precious. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

QFT.

I'm more than willing to engage with folks on here (it can be really fun at times), but on this topic alone Billstime has now proven that he's nothing more than a troll.  It's honestly a shame.  Another liberal jacka$$ bites the dust.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm more than willing to engage with folks on here (it can be really fun at times), but on this topic alone Billstime has now proven that he's nothing more than a troll.  It's honestly a shame.  Another liberal jacka$$ bites the dust.

I will miss you 

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Where is the official curriculum? Show us. 

Just now, 716er said:

Can someone post a CRT lesson plan?

Or maybe a handout used in a real

class? 

So let's try this again for all of the nit-wits on here:

The major theme of CRT is:

1. White supremacy exists and maintains power through the law.

Is that clear enough of a mission statement, lesson plan, curriculum or whatever you'all want?

Sheeesh....this is like talking to children! 

• Agree 1

We’re not sure who still needs to hear this, I'm guessing it’s a lot more people than I would hope, but Critical Race Theory is not history.

It’s not justice.

It’s not empowering.

It’s racism disguised as anti-racism.

Conflating opposition to Critical Race Theory with support for racism is dishonest and disgusting.

Shame on the people pushing such a false narrative.

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We’re not sure who still needs to hear this, I'm guessing it’s a lot more people than I would hope, but Critical Race Theory is not history.

It’s not justice.

It’s not empowering.

It’s racism disguised as anti-racism.

Conflating opposition to Critical Race Theory with support for racism is dishonest and disgusting.

Shame on the people pushing such a false narrative.

Specific examples?