Critical Race Theory

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Just show the actually stuff being taught, that would be nice. 

The fact you can't do it says everything. 

Would you be ok with religion being taught in schools? It's only history after all.  

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just show the actually stuff being taught, that would be nice. 

The fact you can't do it says everything. 

11 minutes ago.

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You are requesting a lesson plan repeatedly, when you know that is not what CRT is.

There is NOT a CRT class.

The "theory' is the way of presenting History, Math, Science, every class through the lens of racism.

Gee, I cannot provide the "lesson plan" for tens of thousands of classes across the country.

I guess you have"made" your point.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"spoon-feed me, Mommy"

Edited by B-Man

1 minute ago, 716er said:

This year’s “migrant caravans”

What will the boogeyman bring in 2022?

@B-Man Says Biden is planning a cabinet position to appoint a CRT person so they can oversee all speech and make it conform to CRT thought. All other speech will be outlawed 

Just now, B-Man said:

11 minutes ago.

Still nothing? zzzzzzz

@B-Man Says Biden is planning a cabinet position to appoint a CRT person so they can oversee all speech and make it conform to CRT thought. All other speech will be outlawed 

And we have reached the desperate, outright lies section of Tibs nonsense.

Still nothing?

Still no reading comprehension ?

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

E37zlWJVEAAa-eI?format=jpg&name=small.........It is, hence parents (of all races) concern across the U.S.

Cool - which of those textbooks is assigned to a child and what school district do they belong to?

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"Where is the CRT Bible" ?

image.png.895c669e7f64b23975166ae71d31d3ad.png  "Where is the CRT Lesson Plan "?

"Why can't you provide examples that we like?"

Tibs, Billzy, 716

Tibs might be my favorite- he asks for lesson plan, is shown lesson plan, and then states he can't see lesson plan in detail enough to decide if Critical Race Theory is really his version of CRT.

10 minutes ago, 716er said:

Cool - which of those textbooks is assigned to a child and what school district do they belong to?

No.

You made the (unjustified) claim that children were not being taught CRT.

The books (some second edition) show that they are.

So now, you fall back to the "Yeah, but what district?" reply.

You don't really want an answer.............you just want to avoid the issue.

I am quite confident that the rest of the board notes that none of these three are giving any reasoned responses or facts,

They just automatically fall back to more questions to divert from the emptiness of their 'arguments'

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No.

You made the (unjustified) claim that children were not being taught CRT.

The books (some second edition) show that they are.

So now, you fall back to the "Yeah, but what district?" reply.

You don't really want an answer.............you just want to avoid the issue.

I am quite confident that the rest of the board notes that none of these three are giving any reasoned responses or facts,

They just automatically fall back to more questions to divert from the emptiness of their 'arguments'

The books show that they are? How so, specifically?

Also the rest of the board ignores this KKK-lite hell hole.

Edited by 716er

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why is it so hard for someone to cite for me a single law that purposely favors White’s over other races? 

Well to be fair CRT says that it's not the laws as much as it is the people (whites) who interpret and enforce the laws.  The systemic aspect. Does no one here know what CRT is about??  This is why it's a theory because there is not hard evidence that the problem is to this day remains systemic.  There is no denying that the acts of the past have influenced the issues of today. That's not my concern with CRT.  It's how it will be used to push an agenda/narrative by some of our liberal school systems/educators. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Well to be fair CRT says that it's not the laws as much as it is the people (whites) who interpret and enforce the laws.  The systemic aspect.  This is why it's a theory because there is not hard evidence that the problem is to this day systemic.  There is no denying that the acts of the past have influenced the issues of today. That's not my concern with CRT.  It's how it will be used to push and agenda/narrative by some of our liberal school systems/educators. 

Bull! The central theme of CRT is that white supremacy is upheld in the underlying law of the land thus giving whites power over other races. THAT is the theory....whether anyone wants to face it or not! 

3 minutes ago, 716er said:

The books show that they are? How so, specifically?

Also the rest of the board ignores this KKK-lite hell hole.

Again no answer, just a question.................with an answer so obvious, I am almost convinced that 716 is beyond discussing this as an adult

and I meant the PPP board.

Your response, that opinions that you disagree with are KKK-Lite..........shows that you definitely are beyond having any adult discussion.

Just now, 716er said:

Proof CRT is a boogeyman above- y’all can’t agree on WTF it even is.

Class dismissed 

And the claim of victory...............the true act of a child.

Adults CAN and do have different ideas about things.