Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

2 minutes ago, Precision said:

You can't make this up.

Massachusetts governor Maura Healey nominates former romantic partner to state's highest court

"According to the State House News Service, Healey and Wolohojian lived together in Charlestown and their relationship first became public in 2013 when Healey announced a run for attorney general. A Boston Magazine article from 2015 said the pair had been together for eight years after meeting at a Boston law firm. "

Please - cry harder.

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I didn’t know who Wil Wheaton was before this but he seems like he might be entertaining to follow. 

Good lord. 

Just don't stand by him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/7/2024 at 11:09 AM, Doc said:

Why wouldn't she?  Is he MAGA?

MAGA- Joke's definition: Making Alzheimer's  Great Again! 

(thank you Greg Gutfeld)

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Making bomb threats is stupid.  But the fact is that anyone who says/does anything controversial, no matter what side of the political aisle, gets them.

A guy just went on a political rant with his father's head literally cut off in a plastic bag.  I don't think there's many things that anyone can do worse to illustrate what ridiculous, dangerous political times were living in.  The BS has to stop, and reasonable, sensible discussions have to resume.  

Damn. CNN with some reporting on the person that made the Georgia guide stones (Media ran with " terrorist" blew it up)

Guess the guy also wrote a book that goes into more details.

The ideology behind those stones is Insanely authoritarian. 

Georgia Guidestones: Monument mystery may have finally been solved (cnn.com)

The 10 guidelines included a call for a “world court” to resolve “external disputes,” and a “living, new language” to “unite humanity.” Christian laid out other plans that limited individual rights. Potential voters should be subjected to testing on economics and history, he wrote, and they should have to show “evidence of economic productivity.” Healthcare should not be seen as unlimited, and some people should get preferential treatment.

“It will be necessary for well informed citizens to work with knowledgeable physicians in establishing guidelines that will make possible a reasonable allocation or ‘rationing’ of the care we can collectively afford,” he wrote, “favoring those individuals whose continuing lives are most valuable to society at large.”

This theme of valuing some lives more than others continued as Christian explored one of his favorite topics: reducing the global population.

“We establish social environments in which many talented and productive individuals are constrained to limit their reproduction,” Christian wrote, “while at the same time we provide subsidies that encourage childbearing by the indigent, the lazy, the irresponsible and the inadequate.”

In Christian’s view, only one notable country had already begun to address the problem: “No major power except China has indicated an awareness of the problems of overpopulation.”

I asked Elbert County Commission Chairman Lee Vaughn what he thought about the directive to keep the global population under 500 million.

“I don’t have a problem with it,” he said. “I didn’t read into that and think genocide.”

As I sat in Wayne Mullenix’s truck near the empty and unadorned field that once held the Guidestones, I asked him the same question. Did he agree with their first guideline?

“Knowing what I know today, I think that was a good message,” he said. “We got too many people in this world right now.”

Later, after reading Robert Christian’s book, I asked Mullenix about some of its passages. I read him the part about “childbearing by the indigent, the lazy, the irresponsible and the inadequate.” The part about how every government should have a population policy. The part about how China was addressing overpopulation. The part about how living standards in poor countries could be raised by a few generations of single-child families.

Mullenix did not object to any of that.

“Well, I mean, that makes sense to me,” he said. “I mean, I’ve got one child.”

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I didn’t actually listen to this as I can’t afford to lose any brain cells but I have to think redhawk was rubbing one out to it. Sorry for putting that out there. 

Could be any of the hack useful idiot leftists here.