The BIG LIE

37 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No, you're pathetic.  I'm saying they didn't attempt to alter the vote count because you clowns love to mis-represent the facts.  No votes were altered.  No attempt was made to alter the functioning of the voting machines.  Did they violate the law?  That's up to the court and a jury to decide.  But they didn't alter the results.  Let's be clear.  

Who said anything about altering votes?

We don’t know what their intentions were - how do you know this wasn’t a reconnaissance mission for 2024?

Why are you defending these crooks‽ 

Law and fn order party?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7nbhz5gq2nd5nxka6lv

Edited by BillStime

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who said anything about altering votes?

We don’t know what their attentions were - how do you know this wasn’t a reconnaissance mission for 2024?

Why are you defending these crooks‽ 

Law and fn order party?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7nbhz5gq2nd5nxka6lv

Okay….now at least that’s a better quality meme! 👍

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have literally no idea whether there was fraud or not but I still remember telling my wife to trust me, by morning Biden would mysteriously win…and I was right. 

As soon as they started pausing counting in close states due to "water main breaks" etc. you knew the fix was in.

The election was unquestionably rigged.

But the whole point of a covid induced mass mail in balloting is because its impossible to prove fraud once the ballots are opened, separated from their envelope and counted.

Then within a week of the election you have a government official decreeing that it's case closed,  we just had the most secure election in US history and the media dutifully parroted it everywhere.

Case closed indeed. Rigged.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

As soon as they started pausing counting in close states due to "water main breaks" etc. you knew the fix was in.

The election was unquestionably rigged.

But the whole point of a covid induced mass mail in balloting is because its impossible to prove fraud once the ballots are opened, separated from their envelope and counted.

Then within a week of the election you have a government official decreeing that it's case closed,  we just had the most secure election in US history and the media dutifully parroted it everywhere.

Case closed indeed. Rigged.

As I said, I have no idea whether it was rigged but I can tell you that even if it wasn’t there was definitely an orchestrated effort to give the appearance that it was. There’s been an awful lot of that going on lately. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

As I said, I have no idea whether it was rigged but I can tell you that even if it wasn’t there was definitely an orchestrated effort to give the appearance that it was. There’s been an awful lot of that going on lately. 

Fraud vs. rigged.

I agree with your original statement that you cant know for sure whether or not there was significant fraud, because you can't know, especially with mail in ballots.

Rigged?  There are dozens of ways that was accomplished.  Starting with censoring the authentic Hunter laptop story.

How many smoking guns are needed?

Guaranteed this happened in Atlanta, Clarke County, Maricopa County, Philadelphia, Madison, and most every other deep blue hole that has election season now:

Republicans do nothing.  

Oh well that’s because they know Trump isn’t a Republican.  

He shares many Republican positions - but not the 2 big ones - Defense (Americas imperial adventures), and taxes (we have on record Bannon’s team saying upper tax rate needs to start with the #4).  

It all make sense now?  Why you feel like the GOP is useless….because it is. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

How many smoking guns are needed?

Guaranteed this happened in Atlanta, Clarke County, Maricopa County, Philadelphia, Madison, and most every other deep blue hole that has election season now:

Republicans do nothing.  

Oh well that’s because they know Trump isn’t a Republican.  

He shares many Republican positions - but not the 2 big ones - Defense (Americas imperial adventures), and taxes (we have on record Bannon’s team saying upper tax rate needs to start with the #4).  

It all make sense now?  Why you feel like the GOP is useless….because it is. 

Be nice to know what "implicated in voter fraud" means.  presumably means not arrested.  At any rate, website wide open to visit and slick.  $14 mil came from private donations to the PAC.  All seems pretty reasonable altho I'm far from an expert.

https://www.opensecrets.org/political-action-committees-pacs/black-pac/C00609388/summary/2022

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have literally no idea whether there was fraud or not but I still remember telling my wife to trust me, by morning Biden would mysteriously win…and I was right. 

Hoax.  He didn't mysteriously win.  He won fairly.  You refuse to acknowledge that votes from different geographic areas are counted at different times.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  He didn't mysteriously win.  He won fairly.  You refuse to acknowledge that votes from different geographic areas are counted at different times.  

What are the rubes going to do in 2024 when Trump fails even more spectacularly?  Storm the White House?  

Stone, Flynn, Eastman, Giuliani, Powell, Chesebro and of course Trump are going to be the next Nixon, Haldeman, Erlichman, Dean, Mitchell, Hunt, and Liddy.  

Completely disgraced pariah’s.

I just hope they televise all of the trials.

• Awesome! (+1) 5

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Trump's team knew about the possibility of the red mirage before the election which is why he was attacking mail in voting.  It's pretty pointless to try and argue though as the more you vehemently deny that the election wasn't stolen the stronger their convictions will get that it was.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1