The BIG LIE

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Again, massive doses of HCQ id the only cure for you believing all of your masters’ lies. Congrats on all the damage you’ve all done to the country. 

I think someone should study the side effects of taking mass quantities of Ivermectin and HCQ simultaneously.  Looks like it’s made Doc delusional.  Maybe it’s a polydrug thing.  No matter, I wish you the best in your recovery, Doc.  

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I think someone should study the side effects of taking mass quantities of Ivermectin and HCQ simultaneously.  Looks like it’s made Doc delusional.  Maybe it’s a polydrug thing.  No matter, I wish you the best in your recovery, Doc. 

If only you could blame it on something else…

Just now, Doc said:

The only hoax is that HCQ isn’t safe. It is.  Just ask your hero Tony.  You know, the guy responsible for this whole plague.

Hoax.  We’ve been over this.  You keep on trying to change the subject because you preached, based on your medical “expertise,” that HCQ is an effective treatment for COVID, and perhaps may also be yummy.  I can’t speak to the latter point, but I know that the former point is a hoax.  And I’m not even a “Doc!”

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  We’ve been over this.  You keep on trying to change the subject because you preached, based on your medical “expertise,” that HCQ is an effective treatment for COVID, and perhaps may also be yummy.  I can’t speak to the latter point, but I know that the former point is a hoax.  And I’m not even a “Doc!”

Yeah we’ve been over that you have no idea what you’re talking about. But again take it up with your hero Tony, who talked about HCQ being a treatment and preventative for SARS-COV (which Wuhan virus is) years before Trump ever did.  And just as importantly, and obviously, he never said it was unsafe.  

Again congrats for “saving ”people from a safe drug.  And from living. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah we’ve been over that you have no idea what you’re talking about. But again take it up with your hero Tony, who talked about HCQ being a treatment and preventative for SARS-COV (which Wuhan virus is) years before Trump ever did.  And just as importantly, and obviously, he never said it was unsafe.  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Decades ago he thought it possible and worthy of additional study.  Recently you thought it certain based on the word of a real estate developer and no additional study.  Happy hoaxing! 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Decades ago he thought it possible and worthy of additional study.  Recently you thought it certain based on the word of a real estate developer and no additional study.  Happy hoaxing! 

Oh yes, that’s right, HCQ became unsafe and lost its mechanism of action in the interim. Good one!

All you are doing is making the case that Trump should never have listened to Tony.  I can’t say I can completely disagree with you on that one.

Edited by Doc

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/maricopa-county-draft-cyber-ninjas-election-review-says-biden-won-n1279997

The "draft report from Cyber Ninjas confirms the county's canvass of the 2020 General Election was accurate and the candidates certified as the winners did, in fact, win," Maricopa County tweeted Thursday night.

NBC affiliate KPNX of Phoenix said that it obtained a copy of the report and that the review widens Biden's victory margin by 360 votes.

- Even partisan GOP auditors can’t find fraud. But a ton of money wasted for nothing.

What

A

Mess

• Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

How’s that Russian collusion hoax going?

Have you made up any new lies lately?

What lie did I make up? They looked into collusion and didn’t find it, though they found lots of Russian influence.  And they found dirty Hillary in the mix. 

And your guy tried to overturn democracy. Waiting for you to attack him for that. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. 

37 minutes ago, John Adams said:

What lie did I make up? They looked into collusion and didn’t find it, though they found lots of Russian influence.  And they found dirty Hillary in the mix. 

And your guy tried to overturn democracy. Waiting for you to attack him for that. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. 

Now wait a minute….Donald Trump wasn’t trying to overturn democracy. Enough already with the hyperbole.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

You either have a short memory or selective memory. 

https://gizmodo.com/thanks-cyber-ninjas-1847738279/amp

According to the New York Times, which viewed the draft, the Cyber Ninjas found 261 less votes from Donald Trump and 99 more for President Joe Biden. (Biden has been our nation’s president for eight months.)

The Cyber Ninjas have been stalling the release, apparently indefinitely; they passed their May, late May, then August deadlines, claiming to have fallen ill with covid-19. They didn’t seem terribly eager to lay their cards on the table as today’s deadline approached, either. Responding to a Maricopa County Superior Court judge’s ruling that they would have to cough up the findings, their attorney submitted a letter last week stating that they didn’t recognize “any involuntary legal obligation to do so.” While they sat on the numbers, election integrity advocates warned that the mere existence of their months-long audit poisoned faith in democracy.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

https://gizmodo.com/thanks-cyber-ninjas-1847738279/amp

According to the New York Times, which viewed the draft, the Cyber Ninjas found 261 less votes from Donald Trump and 99 more for President Joe Biden. (Biden has been our nation’s president for eight months.)

The Cyber Ninjas have been stalling the release, apparently indefinitely; they passed their May, late May, then August deadlines, claiming to have fallen ill with covid-19. They didn’t seem terribly eager to lay their cards on the table as today’s deadline approached, either. Responding to a Maricopa County Superior Court judge’s ruling that they would have to cough up the findings, their attorney submitted a letter last week stating that they didn’t recognize “any involuntary legal obligation to do so.” While they sat on the numbers, election integrity advocates warned that the mere existence of their months-long audit poisoned faith in democracy.

Cue that Price is Right wah wah wha wahhhhh

• Like (+1) 1

It is ironic that the same media and their Democrat allies that spent the last year saying audits are illegitimate and wouldn’t be conducted properly are now lauding the very audit they lambasted because it found the result they wanted. But that’s not unexpected, and I doubt anything that’s revealed today will move either side from what they believe happened in 2020.

For my part, I’ll just tick everyone off and say that the most relevant “fraud” during 2020 did not come via dead people voting or fake ballots that any audit is going to find widespread evidence of. Rather, it came from feckless politicians who allowed their election systems to be hijacked in the name of COVID-19, possibly in violation of state law in some cases. It also came via social media companies colluding with the left to outright censor factual news stories that were harmful to Joe Biden. That’s where the focus needs to be, in my opinion. You are probably never going to prove a million dead people voted or something, but you can change state laws to shore up ridiculous, “emergency” voting processes that almost certainly had a tangible impact on the results.

Last-minute drop boxes, drive-thrus, mass mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, sending out unrequested ballots, etc. are not how elections should function.

If someone wants to vote, they should put in the basic effort to do so unless they are physically unable to leave their house, at which point absentee ballots are available.

I’m glad to see some red states pass laws to reinstitute normal voting procedures going forward, and I sincerely hope it leads to a more organized, trustworthy process in 2022.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/24/arizona-election-audit-delivers-surprise-result-per-reports-n447366

• Like (+1) 1

The media is already spinning the findings of the audit.

“The partisan review of Maricopa County’s 2.1 million ballots cast in the 2020 election found a vote count nearly identical to what the county had previously reported,” CNN reported.

Like other liberal outlets, CNN focused on the results of the hand-recount part of the audit. As we know, hand recounts may account for slight discrepancies in counting but do not address irregularities or potentially illegally cast ballots.

So, let’s look into what the audit actually says.

“What has been found is both encouraging and alarming,” the report summary reads. “On the positive side there were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official canvass results for the County.”

The summary continues:

However, while it is encouraging for voters, it does not allay all of the concerns:

None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.

• There appears to be many ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
  • Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
  • Ballot images on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
  • Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.
  • On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain‐of‐ Custody documentation for the ballots for the time‐period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care.

This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions.

While the media is claiming that the audit report confirms Biden’s victory, it does not. “There are sufficient discrepancies among the different systems that, in conjunction with some of our findings, suggest that the delta between the Presidential candidates is very close to the potential margin‐of‐error for the election,” the audit summary explains.

The bottom line: The number of ballots impacted by discrepancies far exceeds Biden’s margin of victory in the state. Both sides of this debate will claim the report validates their position, but in truth, without proper vetting of the impacted ballots, we’ll never know if the election results were legitimate.

Even if the audit was able to investigate these ballots and determine that enough fraud occurred to alter the result, it is too late to change the election results. The audit team used their findings to make a series of election reform recommendations to improve the integrity of elections in the future.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/09/24/ignore-the-msm-heres-what-the-2020-maricopa-county-election-audit-actually-says-n1481090

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It is ironic that the same media and their Democrat allies that spent the last year saying audits are illegitimate and wouldn’t be conducted properly are now lauding the very audit they lambasted because it found the result they wanted. But that’s not unexpected, and I doubt anything that’s revealed today will move either side from what they believe happened in 2020.

For my part, I’ll just tick everyone off and say that the most relevant “fraud” during 2020 did not come via dead people voting or fake ballots that any audit is going to find widespread evidence of. Rather, it came from feckless politicians who allowed their election systems to be hijacked in the name of COVID-19, possibly in violation of state law in some cases. It also came via social media companies colluding with the left to outright censor factual news stories that were harmful to Joe Biden. That’s where the focus needs to be, in my opinion. You are probably never going to prove a million dead people voted or something, but you can change state laws to shore up ridiculous, “emergency” voting processes that almost certainly had a tangible impact on the results.

Last-minute drop boxes, drive-thrus, mass mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, sending out unrequested ballots, etc. are not how elections should function.

If someone wants to vote, they should put in the basic effort to do so unless they are physically unable to leave their house, at which point absentee ballots are available.

I’m glad to see some red states pass laws to reinstitute normal voting procedures going forward, and I sincerely hope it leads to a more organized, trustworthy process in 2022.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/24/arizona-election-audit-delivers-surprise-result-per-reports-n447366

Another steaming pile of fake news from B-man.  No election system was hijacked.  You can’t prove fraud.  Nobody can prove fraud.  Take it like a man, admit you lost, and try to find policies that a majority of eligible voters actually like.  Or you could peruse some stupid cartoons.  Either one. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/24/1040327483/the-controversial-election-review-in-arizona-confirms-bidens-win

Trump and his allies have latched on to the so-called Arizona audit as evidence of their wide-ranging and baseless claims that the 2020 election was rigged.

Republicans in other states have visited the election review in Maricopa County, and initiated similar investigations in their states, despite a lack of evidence of widespread fraud or other issues with last year's election.

"The contractors hired by the Senate president are not auditors, and they are not certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission," Maricopa County Board Chair Jack Sellers, a Republican, said in May. "It's clearer by the day: The people hired by the Senate are in way over their heads. This is not funny; this is dangerous."

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now wait a minute….Donald Trump wasn’t trying to overturn democracy. Enough already with the hyperbole.

Give me a break.  But maybe you’re right.  He simply encouraged it, enjoyed watching it happen, and did nothing to stop it.  So there’s that. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Another steaming pile of fake news from B-man.  No election system was hijacked.  You can’t prove fraud.  Nobody can prove fraud.  Take it like a man, admit you lost, and try to find policies that a majority of eligible voters actually like.  Or you could peruse some stupid cartoons.  Either one. 

You obviously did not read the article.

Thanks for your knee-jerk reaction

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You obviously did not read the article.

Thanks for your knee-jerk reaction

I see what you did there with your font.  That was clever.  Hoax.  

22 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/24/1040327483/the-controversial-election-review-in-arizona-confirms-bidens-win

Trump and his allies have latched on to the so-called Arizona audit as evidence of their wide-ranging and baseless claims that the 2020 election was rigged.

Republicans in other states have visited the election review in Maricopa County, and initiated similar investigations in their states, despite a lack of evidence of widespread fraud or other issues with last year's election.

"The contractors hired by the Senate president are not auditors, and they are not certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission," Maricopa County Board Chair Jack Sellers, a Republican, said in May. "It's clearer by the day: The people hired by the Senate are in way over their heads. This is not funny; this is dangerous."

None of the people like B-man, SoCal whatever, Doc, and the rest of the hoaxers who read this cares.  It’s all so bad and they’re all so myopic about anything they hear from Trump that they just go along without care to the long lasting consequences to our country.  This voter fraud stuff is straight BS.  That’s all the conversation that anyone of right mind should have needed on this topic.  

11 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

None of the people like B-man, SoCal whatever, Doc, and the rest of the hoaxers who read this cares.  It’s all so bad and they’re all so myopic about anything they hear from Trump that they just go along without care to the long lasting consequences to our country.  This voter fraud stuff is straight BS.  That’s all the conversation that anyone of right mind should have needed on this topic.  

Straight BS but the BIG LIE is a reelection strategy - and it will validate their efforts when they succeed suppressing just enough votes to win OR when local GQP state legislatures override the will of the people with a fake news voter fraud strategy.

This is all by design.

Jesus TRUMP above ALL.

PS: Congratulations to Joe Biden for winning Arizona, AGAIN

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hey…Don’t lump me into this! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Is your name the wing of the loony bin where you are being held?

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Uhh what? He had zero evidence of voter fraud, fomented riots about the election, Baselessly sued to stay in office, pressured Secretaries of State to find votes, and tried to get both the electoral college, Senate, and VP to help

him overturn the election. Maybe you missed the news cycle earlier this year?

At least his wingman Barr backed his claims and the totally partisan recounts are vindicating him. Oh wait. 

Ah I got it. He’s got Sidney Powell and the MyPillow guy in his corner. And you. A crackerjack squad. 

22 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

You either have a short memory or selective memory. 

Are you talking about me outing crayonz to his other anonymous posting account? I have no idea what you’re blathering about. Please tell the whole class. 

Edited by John Adams
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

• 2 weeks later...