The BIG LIE

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You seem triggered.  I’m sorry about that.   Let’s see how things work out with the NAACP’s challenge the Georgia nonsense.  Until then, take it easy on the HCQ and enjoy the holiday! 

Nice feint.  Probably your best move.

And when the NAACP fails, let me guess what the cries will be.  Even though they too will have failed to prove it.

Like I said, start revving up the buses to get these people voter ID, like you have no problem doing on election day.  Then we can remove the (laughable already) "poll tax" claim and really see what's what.

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Nice feint.  Probably your best move.

And when the NAACP fails, let me guess what the cries will be.  Even though they too will have failed to prove it.

Like I said, start revving up the buses to get these people voter ID, like you have no problem doing on election day.  Then we can remove the (laughable already) "poll tax" claim and really see what's what.

Doc's bottom line:  HCQ is both yummy and an effective treatment for COVID.  And, although I can't prove any type of meaningful voter fraud, we should make voting way more difficult because somebody made up a hoax about voter fraud that I bought into, just like I bought into the HCQ hoax.  Good stuff.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Doc's bottom line:  HCQ is both yummy and an effective treatment for COVID.  And, although I can't prove any type of meaningful voter fraud, we should make voting way more difficult because somebody made up a hoax about voter fraud that I bought into, just like I bought into the HCQ hoax.  Good stuff.  

Beats buying into a proven lies about HCQ being dangerous and only mentioned by Trump because he had stock in it.  I mean, how stupid do you have to be to believe that *****?  Stupid enough not to be able to read and understand a study that shows HCQ was an effective treatment, apparently.  But keep shutting your eyes, putting your fingers in your ears and screaming "lalalalala, it's junk science!"

Oh and cry some more about voter ID laws that the Dems can't prove lead to any type of meaningful voter suppression, much less are racist.  The lawsuit will be shot-down in GA just like it was in Arizona.  Proving why Garland wasn't fit to serve on the SCOTUS.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

A+

• Haha (+1) 1

I secretly think they want Trump back.  It reminds me of the scene in "Private Parts" where the researcher says that the average Howard Stern lover listens to him 3 hours and day...while the average Stern hater listens to him 4 hours a day, both because they want to hear what he'll say next.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/9/2021 at 10:28 PM, B-Man said:

This was crafted by a guy named Darryl Cooper.   

Regarding election fraud he hit the nail on the head.  Simply, if there was election fraud its a certainty that the FBI, media, and others would 100% for sure to lie and deny.   

The big lie isn't there was election fraud.  The big lie is there was election fraud and the truth doesn't matter.  

The idea that 1/2 the country believes the last 2 presidential elections have been crooked show how dysfunctional our country has become and yet we still go merrily down that path.  I hear Megadth Symphony of Destruction in my head.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This was crafted by a guy named Darryl Cooper.   

Regarding election fraud he hit the nail on the head.  Simply, if there was election fraud its a certainty that the FBI, media, and others would 100% for sure to lie and deny.   

The big lie isn't there was election fraud.  The big lie is there was election fraud and the truth doesn't matter.  

The idea that 1/2 the country believes the last 2 presidential elections have been crooked show how dysfunctional our country has become and yet we still go merrily down that path.  I hear Megadth Symphony of Destruction in my head.

So much fraud - none of you can prove it and all of your lawsuits failed.

The Big Lie just continue….

F’n snowflakes

Just now, BillStime said:

You got me bro 

Go cry about the loser that lost in a landslide…

Hahaha......I think it’s impossible for your to have a good day. You are so filled with hate, and other things as well. 
Did you make it to church this morning? It might do you some good.

7 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Hahaha......I think it’s impossible for your to have a good day. You are so filled with hate, and other things as well. 
Did you make it to church this morning? It might do you some good.

Stop projecting westside2

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So much fraud - none of you can prove it and all of your lawsuits failed.

The Big Lie just continue….

F’n snowflakes

Yeah, you can't prove what can't be proven.  So laws will just have to be enacted. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Every minute of every day. What a waste of life. So sad

And you’re here too! 

#winning

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Sadness.  I'm sorry.  It's like losing a love.  Time heals all wounds.  The hurt will get less and less with time. 

She sends her love Jimmy

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

The Big Lie must must must continue.

From the Washington Examiner - Trump releases letter from ex-US attorney criticizing Barr handling of election fraud claims

Couple things:

• The Washington Examiner fails to mention that the ex-US attorney was APPOINTED BY DONALD TRUMP...
  • The letter was dated 6/9/21... so, yes, the Big Lie MUST continue...

What a mess.

asdfad.JPG

• Eyeroll 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

The Democratic Party, love it or hate it, is the most important tool for saving democracy here and abroad. We are in for some tough times when the attempt is soon made to install Trump against the wishes of the people onto the throne. There's a fight coming. Racists vs. democracy 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The Democratic Party, love it or hate it, is the most important tool for saving democracy here and abroad. We are in for some tough times when the attempt is soon made to install Trump against the wishes of the people onto the throne. There's a fight coming. Racists vs. democracy 

I think I know who wins.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Totally true. If ballots were changed - why would they only change the POTUS?

Sucks to be on the wrong side of every issue

4 hours ago, 716er said:

Logic’s a B word

Huh?  The claim is that there was voter fraud.  For starters, not everyone who votes for President votes for the down ballot candidates.  Second of all, you can still win an election if you have significantly more votes to overcome fraud.

Like I said, dumb even for Ted.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Huh?  The claim is that there was voter fraud.  For starters, not everyone who votes for President votes for the down ballot candidates.  Second of all, you can still win an election if you have significantly more votes to overcome fraud.

Like I said, dumb even for Ted.

image.thumb.jpeg.5ea08d43c720de243d6aa686c9c18f8f.jpeg