Who is the Bills Weakest Starter?

Irv

On 4/22/2021 at 10:14 PM, ganesh said:

Wallace really gets a raw deal. 

Is Cordy Ford *PLAYING* better than Wallace ?

Is Ike Boetinger *PLAYING* better than Wallace ?

Are the two RBs playing better than Wallace ? 

DL -  Addison,  Oliver, Phillips -   Are all these players playing better than Wallace 

We have a bunch of players that are not strength of the team. 

This is statistically proven that he was better than average. This was per cover1 but like tasker said. If Levi is your foor you are in ok hands going forward in your search of cb2

On 4/22/2021 at 9:51 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

On defense - Edmunds - this board mostly doesn't want to accept it but he was terrible last year. I have gone back and re-watched all the games and focused on him.  He was just terrible.  He still takes terrible angles to the ball carrier, he wasn't that good in pass coverage, and it is not because the DL was letting him get blocked.  He just played really bad.  Go back and watch for yourself.  Watch him have his ankles broken by Cam Newton and give up a rushing TD on a scramble he should have stopped.  He did have a real nice goal line tackle and I saw one pass break up that was nice.  Other than that he was out of position, slow to respond, made tackles 8 or more yard downfield, and just not a difference maker.  I know there is an entire thread devoted to Edmunds but the question was asked who is the weakest starter.  Even Addison contributed more than Edmunds last year.   

On offense - I would tend to agree with the board and say it is Ford.  However Feliciano didn't play particularly well either.   Morse is terrible in run blocking.  Ford didn't play well in either run or pass before getting hurt. He has about 8 to 10 games before he becomes a bust.  

On 4/22/2021 at 10:14 PM, ganesh said:

Wallace really gets a raw deal. 

Is Cordy Ford *PLAYING* better than Wallace ?

Is Ike Boetinger *PLAYING* better than Wallace ?

Are the two RBs playing better than Wallace ? 

DL -  Addison,  Oliver, Phillips -   Are all these players playing better than Wallace 

We have a bunch of players that are not strength of the team. 

Cody Ford is a bit of a wildcard right now

Boettger isn't a starter

Yes

Yes, was out of position, isn't a starter.

14 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

No one will like to agree with you - but - I do - about Edmunds.  I've watched all the 2020 re-plays also focusing on him and he was scary bad.   He had the lowest wonderlic score among LB's in his draft year and it still shows.  He's a good kid but not a great NFL MLB.

Move him outside and he is instantly the best OLB in football. He would be an absolute terror coming off the edge. 

On 4/22/2021 at 8:56 PM, Irv said:

I trust Beane will go for the best player available in the draft.  We don't have a ton of holes.  But, if we were drafting for position to help in 2021, who would you want to replace with a RD1 pick?

Tight end. 288 yards for your starting TE is pathetic in a high scoring offense like this. I'll be VERY surprised if they don't go for one in the top 2 rounds.