Who is the Bills Weakest Starter?

Irv

I trust Beane will go for the best player available in the draft.  We don't have a ton of holes.  But, if we were drafting for position to help in 2021, who would you want to replace with a RD1 pick?

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

On defense - Edmunds - this board mostly doesn't want to accept it but he was terrible last year. I have gone back and re-watched all the games and focused on him.  He was just terrible.  He still takes terrible angles to the ball carrier, he wasn't that good in pass coverage, and it is not because the DL was letting him get blocked.  He just played really bad.  Go back and watch for yourself.  Watch him have his ankles broken by Cam Newton and give up a rushing TD on a scramble he should have stopped.  He did have a real nice goal line tackle and I saw one pass break up that was nice.  Other than that he was out of position, slow to respond, made tackles 8 or more yard downfield, and just not a difference maker.  I know there is an entire thread devoted to Edmunds but the question was asked who is the weakest starter.  Even Addison contributed more than Edmunds last year.   

On offense - I would tend to agree with the board and say it is Ford.  However Feliciano didn't play particularly well either.   Morse is terrible in run blocking.  Ford didn't play well in either run or pass before getting hurt. He has about 8 to 10 games before he becomes a bust.  

• Vomit 3
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 3