Tucker Carlson

T&C

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i post truth.  try it.  you'll like it....but yes, I do realize that hate of MAGA's motivates D's.   They're truly deplorable.

Nice edit. Type first, “think” second.

Don’t leave out the hate of Jews that’s motivating a large swath of D’s right now. From the river to the sea and all that. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Nice edit. Type first, “think” second.

Don’t leave out the hate of Jews that’s motivating a large swath of D’s right now. From the river to the sea and all that. 

Dummycrats, the party of tolerance...

• Like (+1) 1

05:15 Why are we funding foreign wars?

12:40 Initial thoughts on the new House Speaker

17:19 MTG vs. her own party

19:32 Who are the worst Republicans in the House?

26:50 Derek Chauvin stabbed in prison

32:28 MTG keeps getting swatted

34:44 Some Republicans want war with China

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/22/2023 at 5:17 AM, Irv said:

Bought gas lately?  Groceries? Taken a loan?  Been to the Southern border?  Paid rent?  Mortgage? Been called a racist?  Pay attention to crime statistics?  Seen multi-time criminals released from custody?  Know what fentanyl is?  Watched two preventable wars start?  Follow the news in Southeast Asia?  Been locked down?   What ***** rock have you been living under?  

Can’t take anyone seriously that think we should use nuclear weapons

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Can’t take anyone seriously that think we should use nuclear weapons

I don't know what's the hold up.  The Israeli's are leveling Gaza.  But they're going about it way too slowly and expensively.  Just nuke the place and save a few bucks.  Could turn the whole strip into glass and not risk any IDF lives with one push of a button.  Send a message to all of Islam.  What a mess.    

Halfway through the Alex Jones interview.

Those who need to hear what he has to say will simply dismiss him as crazy, because they’ve been trained to do so, but it’s truly an incredible exchange.  

“When the first world collapses, the third world dies .. the survivors then flood what’s left of the first world”

And that my friends, is what we are on the precipice of.. 

How does America die?

Cultural Balkanization.  And his breakdown of city flight to suburban/rural land, leaving the cities as the access point for power which will eventually creep into those areas people fled the cities to is one of the more chilling predictions I’ve heard .. and we’re seeing that play out in real time.  

He can be over the top.  He says things that I disagree with.  But he is worth listening .. and sadly those that need to hear him have been conditioned to refuse that invitation. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Halfway through the Alex Jones interview.

Those who need to hear what he has to say will simply dismiss him as crazy, because they’ve been trained to do so, but it’s truly an incredible exchange.  

“When the first world collapses, the third world dies .. the survivors then flood what’s left of the first world”

And that my friends, is what we are on the precipice of.. 

How does America die?

Cultural Balkanization.  And his breakdown of city flight to suburban/rural land, leaving the cities as the access point for power which will eventually creep into those areas people fled the cities to is one of the more chilling predictions I’ve heard .. and we’re seeing that play out in real time.  

He can be over the top.  He says things that I disagree with.  But he is worth listening .. and sadly those that need to hear him have been conditioned to refuse that invitation. 

People are already conditioned to think he's a nut job so the message gets lost. It doesn't make the info any less real, but people will brush it off as conspiracy theory bs.

But this is all happening in real time. COVID gave them the opportunity to gain more power, take away our freedoms, and push the "great reset" agenda which is the same one world government power grab that has been in the works for generations. If people can't see that the entirety of government, media, celebrities, corporations, are all in lock step then they must live under a rock or are completely brain washed by mainstream

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

People are already conditioned to think he's a nut job so the message gets lost. It doesn't make the info any less real, but people will brush it off as conspiracy theory bs.

But this is all happening in real time. COVID gave them the opportunity to gain more power, take away our freedoms, and push the "great reset" agenda which is the same one world government power grab that has been in the works for generations. If people can't see that the entirety of government, media, celebrities, corporations, are all in lock step then they must live under a rock or are completely brain washed by mainstream

I honestly don’t even know how people

can argue against the great reset at this point.  It’s beyond obvious.   

It’s also beyond obvious how China is destroying us from within with cultural Marxism and their allies in media, tech & Hollywood. 

Furthermore, the borders are open for a reason.  We all know this.  Even those that want to argue on behalf of team blue know this.  What is that reason?   Some of it surely is vote-share, but one cannot dismiss the more sinister notion that this is being done to usher in terror attacks, cultural decay and the accompanying governmental power grab.  It’s so brazen at this point that there is no reason to give them any benefit of the doubt that it isn’t the most nefarious reasons possible. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3