Democrats to unveil plan to pack SCOTUS because they're losers

1 minute ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Illegitimated?

Yes . Illegitimated v. Past tense.  Made  illegitimate.  

;)

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I understand them feeling screwed over and unlucky.  Packing it isn't the answer though and they don't have the votes anyways.  The focus should really should be pressuring Breyer to retire.

Screwed over??  In what way?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - love the term - legitimate voters.   Jim Crow sends his best.

LMAO?  I'm glad to bring a smile to your face.  But I've come to learn that my liberal friends have no sense of humor and find nothing funny about any type of comedy as the concepts of comedy are offensive to them.  It reminds me of the worst business idea ever.  Woke comedy club!  

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

LMAO?  I'm glad to bring a smile to your face.  But I've come to learn that my liberal friends have no sense of humor and find nothing funny about any type of comedy as the concepts of comedy are offensive to them.  It reminds me of the worst business idea ever.  Woke comedy club!  

I don't know what he meant by that.  I assume he thinks that all people are casting legitimate votes?  Or that an illegitimate votes don't exist?   

Oh and BTW I lived in the Bay Area for nearly 10 years and you are absolutely correct.  Sense of humor is not high on their list.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Oh, I wasn't sure what you meant by legitimate voters and more importantly, who defines it.  

I just assumed you meant something else like the rest of your friends:

Republicans say ignorant people shouldn't vote. I say go for it, starting with your own.

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I wasn't sure what you meant by legitimate voters and more importantly, who defines it.  

Republicans say ignorant people shouldn't vote. I say go for it, starting with your own.

White guilt libs I know were the first people that came to my mind how is that Jim Crow?

Why did you assume Blacks were not "quality" votes (knowledgeable).  

Now that's racist.  

Edited by Big Blitz

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

White guilt libs I know were the first people that came to my mind how is that Jim Crow?

Why did you assume Blacks were not "quality" votes (knowledgeable).  

Now that's racist.  

Project. Harder.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

If we want to look at low information voters it seems to come more from the right as well. Just look at this thread we had a poster not know who ended the SCOTUS filibuster and another think Trump never broke a campaign promise.

Were a small sample but the left posters here seems to not get basic facts wrong like we see our fellow righties for.

20 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

If we want to look at low information voters it seems to come more from the right as well. Just look at this thread we had a poster not know who ended the SCOTUS filibuster and another think Trump never broke a campaign promise.

I said both but on the latter I was thinking one thing and typing another got crossed up it happens.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I said both but on the latter I was thinking one thing and typing another got crossed up it happens.  

What if you’re in a voting booth and get crossed up on who you want to vote for?

Just let all Americans vote. Why would a minority party be afraid of having more people vote? Oh....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

What if you’re in a voting booth and get crossed up on who you want to vote for?

Just let all Americans vote. Why would a minority party be afraid of having more people vote? Oh....

Or you forge the wrong name on a mail in ballot.  

44 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

This particular phrasing is often over used. All congressional and presidential candidates make campaign 'promises', but we all know they're actually promises to 'try' to get something done. They are not promises to actually make something happen. With our system of checks and balances it is very hard to promise to make things happen. Especially big things.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You assume often. 

55 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Were a small sample but the left posters here seems to not get basic facts wrong like we see our fellow righties for.

Oh good lord.  Take your blinders off. Misinformation knows no political stripe. 

31 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

And here’s some misinformation right here.  That didn’t take long. 

28 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And here’s some misinformation right here.  That didn’t take long. 

What misinformation? The Republicans are a minority party in the US. They’re not the silent majority they love to scream they are.

35 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You assume often. 

Oh good lord.  Take your blinders off. Misinformation knows no political stripe. 

Except there’s one party that lives on it, I would say they thrive on it. Just look at Obamacare. Remember the lies spread by the right about death panels? The past election and lies about how it was stolen? There’s a reason misinformation works and that’s due to a poorly educated electorate. We saw the 2016 and 2020 election where poorly educated people went for Trump.

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

What misinformation? The Republicans are a minority party in the US. They’re not the silent majority they love to scream they are.

Except there’s one party that lives on it, I would say they thrive on it. Just look at Obamacare. Remember the lies spread by the right about death panels? The past election and lies about how it was stolen? There’s a reason misinformation works and that’s due to a poorly educated electorate. We saw the 2016 and 2020 election where poorly educated people went for Trump.

The misinformation is saying that anyone doesn’t want people to vote. 

Just stop. “Poorly educated” has nothing to do with knowledge of the issues.  You’re coming across as some coastal elite. There is plenty enough idiocy to go around.