Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

if you opt out do you get your money? I lived there albeit 18 years ago and it was terrible. You had to convince the Apothke frau you really needed a Sudafed. It was ridiculous. 

Don’t get me started on the teeth… 

healthy food though. They go bankrupt if they had a populous on the American diet. 

Would kill for some lederknodlesuppe right now

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Do you ever shop at Aldi. Love their German stuff. If u haven’t tried the frozen strudel, you definitely should. I just wish they always had it

Wasn’t super convenient before but they just opened one in a good spot. They have some great value meat and produce.

if You keep being reasonable maybe I will send you some frozen strudel 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Leather noodle soup? I’m sure you mean leber  I never gave that one a go, I’m sure it’s probably super healthy 

Oops, yep. There was a german restaurant out near me that made banging liver dumpling soup. Too bad the owner retired, I miss that stuff. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wasn’t super convenient before but they just opened one in a good spot. They have some great value meat and produce.

if You keep being reasonable maybe I will send you some frozen strudel 

Aldi has 2.  Apple and best of the f\orest or something like that.  Both awesome.  And I love their prices.  Chocolate is pretty great too.

How convenient that the FBI/CIA & Federal Government got a “Guns, God and Fitness” leaker of confidential documents as they’re looking to pass the RESTRICT Act.  

I really want to believe this wasn’t staged and/or won’t be taken advantage of…

anddddd there it is…..

Edited by SCBills
  • Angry 1

8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Nice find.  I guess they thought Biden would win and know he's against Medicare for all.  I don't believe D's are lily white when it comes to donations.  I'm happy to see them called out.  Now let's all agree to strict campaign contribution limits and rescinding Citizens united.  I'm betting filthy clarence will be on the wrong side however.

We can all agree on that.  Too bad the people that make the rules about campaign finance are fat, dumb, and happy with the way it is. I remember the last time Congress tackled campaign finance reform we ended up with Citizens United and Super PACs.  I don't have much hope.

However I do have a good IMHO idea to cut out a lot of money. Candidates can only accept money from people in their district.  

A friend heard Tim Kaine speak at a small gathering recently.  He said he thought about not running this time for Senator and that he'd been offered a higher paying job in there private sector.  But he sees Youngkin having a narrow path to the presidency and if he loses in the primary he'll likely go after that senate seat.  Kaine is all in for the race in part because of that.