Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember when the rotting bag of oatmeal said...

If you don't vote for me you ain't really black?

Well he said it on this show, and Larry Elder calls out the host

AMAZING!!!!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥 

Black Leftists are so stupid, it’s sad how much they hold our race down…

Charlemagne never even realized that Biden was being racist right to his face, and on his own show…”Better know your place, boy!”…🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

AMAZING!!!!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥 

Black Leftists are so stupid, it’s sad how much they hold our race down…

Charlemagne never even realized that Biden was being racist right to his face, and on his own show…”Better know your place, boy!”…🤣🤣🤣

No surprise.  He doesn't strike me as being all that bright. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Yes, the MAGA's perseverate on the most pressing topics for our country.  morons.  Do you think it's possible to set Florida adrift?  The deep south?

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, the MAGA's perseverate on the most pressing topics for our country.  morons.  Do you think it's possible to set Florida adrift?  The deep south?

No but the San Andreas fault will take care of California and NYC will be underwater in a few decades.

14 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

As the population of FL explodes with former residents of the north and FL is ranked #1 for education by the liberals at US News, calling us morons makes you look woefully ill informed.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I’ll preface this with saying I have no idea if this is a credible source…but if it is…can a brutha get a “LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE”? 

https://www.meidastouch.com/.amp/news/virginia-gop-official-displays-16-foot-penis-sign-at-youth-baseball-game-to-protest-woke

It is not credible when your only source is a political hack group. The fact that you actually frequent this website is hilarious.