Car Rams North Barricade of the U.S. Capitol: 2 Officers Injured & in the Hospital

• 716er changed the title to Car Rams North Barricade of the U.S. Capitol: 2 Officers Injured & in the Hospital
3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Terrorist??? 

Don't question Tibs.

That's my term for someone who runs over two USCP officers at an unauthorized checkpoint then exits the vehicle brandishing a knife.

What would you like to refer to him as?

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

To make matters worse that poor officer was guarding an empty building. Congress is on recess. 

Hundreds of people work within the Capitol that are not elected officials. The building was not empty. 

Their lives matter just as much as our elected officials, in my opinion.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Hundreds of people work within the Capitol that are not elected officials. The building was not empty. 

I need to let all the staffers in my neighborhood know they were supposed to be at work. 

Just now, 716er said:

Did Jake break through the barrier too? 

It’s a ghost town. Yeah sure a couple people were there, always so literal just a pick an argument. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Wow I was incorrect.

Laugh it up and gloat while an armed officer has perished.

RIP

No one is "laughing it up" as you know.

I thought that your thread was going pretty well, no it's the trumpites" nonsense, people were actually waiting to see what had really happened.

As your post from the Head of the Capitol police showed, it appears more and more that it was an unbalanced soul who attacked those policeman,

It CERTAINLY is NOT anything to compare with January 6th and the National Guard protection as you and Tibs try to imply in the other thread to your own detriment.

20 minutes ago, 716er said:

@B-Man That cartoon is vile and anti-military. Feel free to defend it all you want to.

I noted the tragedy was worse by virtue of them guarding an empty building and you per norm made a completely incorrect and ignorant objection that was factually inaccurate.

Facts matter to some of us. the only humor in this is the irony your objection was refuted by your own evidence. 

The capital police have had a horrible year. And there is a lot more than you hear about they deal with than in your Twitter box. I live here. My kid does hockey skating with the son of one of these capital police officers. Their job is hard, and they get very little respect from the people they protect, and the way you folks politicize them and suddenly started caring about police for the last few months is really a sore spot with them personally.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 1

Should isolated acts of violence by deranged individuals really be more significant or newsworthy based on skin color of the criminal?

Really screwed up news environment we have if media is operating that way.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Should isolated acts of violence by deranged individuals really be more significant or newsworthy based on skin color of the criminal?

...tibs slinks away sullenly

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Why do you guys keep bring up the color of the suspects skin? Huh? 

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

...tibs slinks away sullenly

From? 

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And Tibs responds.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why do you guys keep bring up the color of the suspects skin? Huh? 

It's like he has a script and is not smart enough to deviate.

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If you are wondering once again why this criminals face isn’t plastered everywhere on AP, CNN, MSNBC, just google Noah Green. 

this event fits none of their narratives. The only thing they will be able to do is remind everyone about the deadly insurrection 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If you are wondering once again why this criminals face isn’t plastered everywhere on AP, CNN, MSNBC, just google Noah Green. 

this event fits none of their narratives. The only thing they will be able to do is remind everyone about the deadly insurrection 

Nah, if the GQP didn't bich about the fence, it might still be there and this officer might still be alive.

2 hours ago, 716er said:

Don't question Tibs.

That's my term for someone who runs over two USCP officers at an unauthorized checkpoint then exits the vehicle brandishing a knife.

What would you like to refer to him as?

A crazy *****.  Especially this early in the situation. 

noah-green.jpg

Feel dirty posting yet if it was the other way around, the propagandists

would plaster and cluck non stop about snatching guns and white 

supremacists...

I think it's time to accept the fact that mental illness kills...not skin color.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait.  Fences work but walls don't?  You seem confused.  

Wait - how many sq feet is the permitter of the Capitol grounds v the United States southern border?

Oh Jim your feelings are soft.