Ertz Discussing Contract with Buffalo?

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think they'll extend him after the 5th year or do you think they just don't want a hole there after next year?  

I love that you spell "cannot" as two words and then make it all uppercase for everyone to see.

I think that he has 2 years to prove whether or not he’s worth the money.  He’s 3/5th into his contract.  Still time to improve 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

No it wouldn't.  Edmunds is a lousy football player.  (Because he is 6'5 and has dreads makes him look cool I guess for some people)   Guy can't tackle.  And he has no instincts on where the play is going.  Maybe he will improve this season.  But building our defense around him has been a bad idea IMHO.  Trade him for Ertz and plug someone else in at MLB.

This is supposed to be a guy who’s watched Bills football.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, NewEra said:

And it also doesn’t mean that it’s not true.

Possibly. But if it is, it's just lucky timing. When someone posts something as a nobody and he's the only one saying it (especially if it's someone who covers the Giants from the UK) - 99.999% it's just something that makes sense to someone and he's hoping to be the one to "break" a story and be legitimized. You see it literally every year at this time. And it's always wrong. Literally the only time I've seen a nobody break a story was when Sal Capaccio found out about T.O. And it did legitimize him! Which is why there's so much fake news around this time.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Possibly. But if it is, it's just lucky timing. When someone posts something as a nobody and he's the only one saying it (especially if it's someone who covers the Giants from the UK) - 99.999% it's just something that makes sense to someone and he's hoping to be the one to "break" a story and be legitimized. You see it literally every year at this time. And it's always wrong. Literally the only time I've seen a nobody break a story was when Sal Capaccio found out about T.O. 

Pure speculation.  When people say things like you just said, they have no idea and are actually just speculating 

Just because you don’t know who he is doesn’t mean he doesn’t have an in.  I told the world that KD was joining the warriors 2 days before he signed with them.  No one believed me.  Little did they know my best friend was KDs director of security and he sat in on the meeting.  

Sometimes it is made up bs.  Sometimes it’s not.   Just sayin.

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

who downvoted this, I mean, there is no one that Edmunds would be traded for.  I doubt that! 

He’s apparently untouchable on this roster.

I don’t believe that. People are just going by things that were said previously. He’s the guy until he isn’t. Then those people don’t admit they were wrong and just move on to the next thing that definitely would never happen.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

The Bills could potentially be discussing a contract with anyone that due to be an UFA tomorrow, so it could be true yet I doubt this guy has any true knowledge. 

Zach Ertz is not due to be an UFA tomorrow.  He is under contract with the Eagles through 2022.

I don’t think we need a new thread to discuss every twitter dude’s rumor-Mongering.

Ertz is not a free agent.  The Bills are not gonna be in contract talks with him unless a trade is under discussion.  

There’s already a thread about that.  Search.

• Awesome! (+1) 1