The Democrat cartel

36 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Did you have a problem with Trump hiring Mitch McConnell's wife as transportation secretary and did you vocalize it?

Asking for a friend...

Anything Trump did is OK for Biden to do. Is that the new standard?

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Anything Trump did is OK for Biden to do. Is that the new standard?

Not saying that.

What I am asking is if he was as critical of that appointment and as vocal about it as he is of this one...?

And I suppose now I will throw the same question to you...

So...?

Edited by transplantbillsfan

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Not saying that.

What I am asking is if he was as critical of that appointment and as vocal about it as he is of this one...?

So...?

I did not criticize President Biden hiring her. However it does seem like some political inside baseball, but it is politics after all.

I thought the level of nepotism and cronyism in President Trump's term was appalling.

To think we have nepotism laws put in place after JFK that did not apply is ludicrous.

Perhaps drafting a new nepotism law to prevent future cases like this would be a good thing for Congress to work on.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Not saying that.

So...?

A lot of what Trump did was gross, he is a shady person who has done some shady $#it. This ALSO sucks because of what it represents. Do you agree?

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

A lot of what Trump did was gross, he is a shady person who has done some shady $#it. This ALSO sucks because of what it represents. Do you agree?

I don't think this is even in the same ballpark as Trump putting family and personal friends with ZERO experience as public servants into important cabinet and government positions.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I don't think this is even in the same ballpark as Trump putting family and personal friends with ZERO experience as public servants into important cabinet and government positions.

Public servants my arse. 😂😂😂

You crack me up. Yes, it’s far better to have the same public sector swamp creatures draining the American people of jobs and taxes while they run up a deficit larger than the planet. We need to leave that important work to the real ‘professionals’. Hilarious! 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Is cronyism worse than buying off Manchin? Come on man, they are BOTH scumbag moves bro.  It's ok to admit it.

On 4/4/2021 at 3:54 AM, reddogblitz said:

I did not criticize President Biden hiring her. However it does seem like some political inside baseball, but it is politics after all.

that’s exactly what it is.  Manchin is a very moderate Democrat, so anything Joe can do to tio the scales a little...

Edited by RiotAct
tip, not tio 😵
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Joe Biden’s really working overtime to sell America on his massive “infrastructure” plan:

For what it’s worth, Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand seems to think that Biden’s onto something, because she’s really running with this “infrastructure” business:

You know, we never thought of it that way.

Maybe because it’s so mind-numbingly stupid.

cb040721dAPR20210407034507.jpg

Deja-*****-vu

https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/fastact/

What happened???  

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Joe Biden’s really working overtime to sell America on his massive “infrastructure” plan:

For what it’s worth, Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand seems to think that Biden’s onto something, because she’s really running with this “infrastructure” business:

You know, we never thought of it that way.

Maybe because it’s so mind-numbingly stupid.

cb040721dAPR20210407034507.jpg

Ted expands on the democrat idea of what infra structure is.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

9 Crazy Examples of Unrelated Waste and Partisan Spending in Biden’s $2 Trillion ‘Infrastructure’ Proposal.

https://fee.org/articles/9-crazy-examples-of-unrelated-waste-and-partisan-spending-in-biden-s-2t-infrastructure-proposal/

Ok Chef Jim's cynicism rears it's ugly head again. 

Obama signed the last big infrastructure Bill in 2015.  It authorized $306b from fiscal 2016-2020 for highway, highway and motor vehicle safety, public transportation, motor carrier safety, hazardous materials safety, rail, and research, technology, and statistics programs (taken from the "official" FAST site).  Well is it me or does this reek of those that got paid out of this are now coming back with their hands out seeing the FAST Act gravy train is ending?  What didn't get fixed from FAST that needs more $$ to fix now and why?  

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Eff it.  Pretty soon I’m going to stop going to work. The handouts are getting super lucrative and why have a job and earn money only for them to steal it and give it to someone else.

Universal Basic Income.  Coming to a recliner and beer cooler near you!