The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

LOL!  Ray Epps, who is caught on video tape for 2 days, including the day in question, saying "we gotta break into the Capitol!" is a "conspiracy theory," but Trump, who told people to march "peacefully and patriotically" to the Capitol and who they haven't found so much as a single real thing to tie him to the break-in...isn't?  You gotta love the loony left!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Damn Newsweek........

This is a good question............

Ouch.  "Did you prepare for this hearing?  Did you know this was happening before this morning?"

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

*U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CREATES NEW DOMESTIC TERRORISM UNIT

Just remember as I've said here all along, that Americans are GROSSLY under-educated about Political structures and basically have it all wrong.

In EVERY case throughout modern history, Totalitarianism and Fascism have erupted from the LEFT.  

Now, here in the United States, the Leftists are creating a "new Domestic Terrorism Unit" 

I guess the FBI wasn't enough to stop all these Domestic Terrorist Attacks we've been witnessing over the last year?  LOL what a joke

Yes, over history the promises of centralized government controlled utopia has been the mechanisms for the authoritarians to obtain power. Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Chavez, Putin, Castro, The Kim’s, XI, Mao… it goes on an on.

The founders really did a heckuva job trying to prevent all the perils of a small consolidated wealthy ruling class of elites. I’m not sure it will make it 250 years but it had a great run. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yes, over history the promises of centralized government controlled utopia has been the mechanisms for the authoritarians to obtain power. Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Chavez, Putin, Castro, The Kim’s, XI, Mao… it goes on an on.

The founders really did a heckuva job trying to prevent all the perils of a small consolidated wealthy ruling class of elites. I’m not sure it will make it 250 years but it had a great run. 

The hypocrisy of these idiots talking about Hitler, Stalin,  Mussolini, Chavez, Putin, Castro, The Kim’s, XI, Ma and purposely leaving Trump's name off the list.

Rich

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Ray Epps, who is caught on video tape for 2 days, including the day in question, saying "we gotta break into the Capitol!" is a "conspiracy theory," but Trump, who told people to march "peacefully and patriotically" to the Capitol and who they haven't found so much as a single real thing to tie him to the break-in...isn't?  You gotta love the loony left!

Epps is *somebody*.  FBI, CIA, informant, someone.  The man is either an agent or under protection.  The man isn't trying to hide.   

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Epps is *somebody*.  FBI, CIA, informant, someone.  The man is either an agent or under protection.  The man isn't trying to hide.   

"We have to get to the bottom of who ordered the break-in at the Capitol!"

"Sir, we have a guy on tape for 2 days saying 'we gotta break into the Capitol!"

"No, it has to be Trump!"

"Sir, it's been almost a year and there is no evidence that Trump told people to break into the Capitol.  Should be arrest Ray Epps to put an end to this?"

"No, keep searching!"

He's definitely protected.  I doubt they "interviewed" him as they claim and I bet he never even had to lawyer-up.

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They aren’t telling us because the answers would make them look bad, and undercut the story they’re trying to sell.

Clearly an inside Trump job... 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

These idiots can't stop lying. 

Irony is dead

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Adam Kinzinger Blows up the Jan. 6 Game Against the GOP With His Ray Epps Defense

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

It's over.  Dems unwittingly again destroy their own narrative about January 6th.  First it was "you need F-15s and nukes to overthrow a government (the idiots that day had neither)."  Now it's "just because you tell people to break into the Capitol, you've broken no laws."