The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

15 minutes ago, Westside said:

Lol

You sound desperate and triggered. You’re little wet dream is falling apart. 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hysterical. The ones who are desperate and triggered are the ones using terms like FEELZ and goal posts as a way to distract from Conald Trump.

Sucks for the cult to be ALWAYS on the wrong side of history.

At the end of the day - if facts and evidence were on YOUR SIDE - you wouldn't be attacking me like you are now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Westside said:

Lol

You sound desperate and triggered. You’re little wet dream is falling apart. 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ain't that the truth.  Now that the heroes he/they looked to have destroyed not only the "insurrection/overthrow of the government" narrative, but Trump's culpability, it's about the "Big Lie."  Except that lying and asking for things to be done aren't illegal (but are grounds for impeachment :rolleyes:).  If they were...

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If we are done with Billsy's daily desperate "Oh, you guys are so triggered by my posts" childishness.

Huh. Seems plausible. 😄

Has the cult identified all these people walking around the rally shouting - storm the Capitol? Take the Capitol… or no?

idiots 

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If we are done with Billsy's daily desperate "Oh, you guys are so triggered by my posts" childishness.

Huh. Seems plausible. 😄

You know he's not a Trump supporter, much less radicalized, because he's not in jail.

• Agree 1

McCarthy isn't right very often, but in this case he is.

This sham committee has no authority,  it will end up in the dustbin of history soon enough.

https://www.republicanleader.gov/leader-mccarthys-statement-about-pelosis-illegitimate-select-committee/

This committee is not conducting a legitimate investigation as Speaker Pelosi took the unprecedented action of rejecting the Republican members I named to serve on the committee. It is not serving any legislative purpose. The committee’s only objective is to attempt to damage its political opponents – acting like the Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee one day and the DOJ the next.

The committee has demanded testimony from staffers who applied for First Amendment permits. It has subpoenaed the call records of private citizens and their financial records from banks while demanding secrecy not supported by law. It has lied about the contents of documents it has received. It has held individuals in contempt of Congress for exercising their Constitutional right to avail themselves of judicial proceedings. And now it wants to interview me about public statements that have been shared with the world, and private conversations not remotely related to the violence that unfolded at the Capitol. I have nothing else to add.

As a representative and the leader of the minority party, it is with neither regret nor satisfaction that I have concluded to not participate with this select committee’s abuse of power that stains this institution today and will harm it going forward.

McCarthy’s decision not to participate in the committee’s investigation comes on the same day the committee sent McCarthy a letter requesting he testify about his conversations with President Trump in the days before and after January 6.

The irony is incredible. This is the same cabal that impeached the former President for the audacity to ask a foreign leader to do nothing more than look into the self admitted blatant corruption by the former Vice President. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

As I've said repeatedly, charge those who broke the law with whatever is appropriate.  But with that clown Kizinger's revelation that words aren't a crime, then this sham needs to end.  And if they want to continue to claim that what Kinzinger said doesn't apply to Trump and that his words (the so-called "Big Lie") inflamed people to do this, I want the same standard for those who perpetrated the Big Lie that cops/white people were killing black people indiscriminately and in large numbers, that lead to the death, injury and billions of dollars of damage all last summer and did far more damage to the country.  But the left is intellectually dishonest because it's all about feelz.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Someone(s) didn't read past the headline...........😂

GPiehq1h2HB8pyTwGi32TRI3cxIcBBFL7HZQiQdc

Sh*t, this aint working...................Let's go with the Prime Time hearings !

😂

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Someone(s) didn't read past the headline...........😂

GPiehq1h2HB8pyTwGi32TRI3cxIcBBFL7HZQiQdc

Sh*t, this aint working...................Let's go with the Prime Time hearings !

😂

You mean this part?:

"All I see Trump doing is complaining. I see no intent by him to do anything," Rhodes allegedly wrote. "So the patriots are taking it into their own hands. They've had enough," he allegedly said on Signal at 1:38 p.m. that day, shortly after the siege had begun.

• Haha (+1) 1

OKAY, I will spoon feed you children.

Not Insurrection

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/leader-oath-keepers-and-10-other-individuals-indicted-federal-court-seditious-conspiracy

Interestingly, the DOJ announcement describes the charges with reference to the statute’s inclusion of efforts to oppose or delay execution of a law, not its reference “to conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

…” But watch, the MSM and the Schumer/Pelosi crowd will frame it rhetorically as if the defendants are being charged with conspiracy to overthrow the government.

I also like the part in the CNN article that the Oathkeepers were acting because President Trump wasn't.......LOL!

Reading comprehension is your friend.

Edited by B-Man

20 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The irony is incredible. This is the same cabal that impeached the former President for the audacity to ask a foreign leader to do nothing more than look into the self admitted blatant corruption by the former Vice President. 

For me the irony of the entire spectacle is the biggest threat to democracy since the Civil War, 9/11, Pearl Harbor, whatever event you want to cite is the 1/6 committee itself.  The American version of the Committee for Public Safety.  Conspiring to conduct a fictitious investigation with pre-determined outcomes in order to produce conclusions they plan to use to justify the passing legislation and creation of regulations to restrict the freedoms of American citizens and criminalize descent to their political agenda and weaponize Federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies against their domestic enemies.  All in plain site aided and abetted by their media stooges and enablers.  They should all be arrested and charged with sedition.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1