The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So Epps was actually an informant dressed up like an oath keeper, pretending to be an FBI agent, but working under cover in conjunction with a Committee, that wasnโ€™t even formed yet? My headโ€™s spinning! I have trouble enough just trying to be myself. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Yeah.ย  And when he said, for 2 days, "we gotta break into the Capitol" and was there on the steps when it happened, he didn't do anything illegal and was only trying to help. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

ย 

Yeah.ย  And when he said, for 2 days, "we gotta break into the Capitol" and was there on the steps when it happened, he didn't do anything illegal and was only trying to help. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nancyโ€™s Clown Car is about to drive into yet another ditch.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Dershowitz: Jan. 6 Committee similar to McCarthyism witch-hunt

ย 

A Harvard Law professor compared the January 6 Committee to a tactic used in the 1950s to oust accused communists who had no actual ties to the party. Legal scholar Alan Dershowitz said the panel is not a valid congressional body and itโ€™s actually in violation of legislative rules โ€œIt reminds me a little bit of McCarthyism, where you had committees like the House Un-American Activities Committee, which didnโ€™t have an appropriate legislative purpose,โ€ he explained. โ€œThey were just trying to subpoena people for political and ideological purposes.

ย 

https://www.oann.com/dershowitz-jan-6-committee-similar-to-mccarthyism-witch-hunt/

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 1

I watched ABC Evening News With David Muir last night.ย  First of all, that guy's lipstick is disturburbing.ย  It makes a French hooker's makeup look modest.ย  Second, they ran a DNC operative piece interviewing some security guard or Capitol Police guy who was running round like a scared chicken with it's head cut off, utterly confused during the break-in. I think I saw him soil himself at one point.ย  ย Guy should have been fired on the spot for incompetence.ย  What a hack job by Demented Biden's buddies at ABC.ย  What a mess.ย  ย  ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Irv

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

I watched ABC Evening News With David Muir last night.ย  First of all, that guy's lipstick is disturburbing.ย  It makes a French hooker's makeup look modest.ย  Second, they ran a DNC operative piece interviewing some security guard or Capitol Police guy who was running round like a scared chicken with it's head cut off, utterly confused during the break-in. I think I saw him soil himself at one point.ย  ย Guy should have been fired on the spot for incompetence.ย  What a hack job by Demented Biden's buddies at ABC.ย  What a mess.ย  ย  ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

That seems like a piece that should have ran in January of 2021.

ย 

Ii has no news value now, other than trying to prop up the dying committeeย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

ย 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Peter Strzok is a corrupt former FBI agent and Clinton operative that was banging FBI lawyer Lisa Page on the side.ย  If you're going to play the ethics card then find a better source. ย  ย 

ย 

ย 

Peterย the Great!!!

ย 

Hahahahahahaha - donโ€™t talk to me about ethics after enduring the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

ย 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/26/2022 at 9:53 AM, B-Man said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Dershowitz: Jan. 6 Committee similar to McCarthyism witch-hunt

ย 

A Harvard Law professor compared the January 6 Committee to a tactic used in the 1950s to oust accused communists who had no actual ties to the party. Legal scholar Alan Dershowitz said the panel is not a valid congressional body and itโ€™s actually in violation of legislative rules โ€œIt reminds me a little bit of McCarthyism, where you had committees like the House Un-American Activities Committee, which didnโ€™t have an appropriate legislative purpose,โ€ he explained. โ€œThey were just trying to subpoena people for political and ideological purposes.

ย 

https://www.oann.com/dershowitz-jan-6-committee-similar-to-mccarthyism-witch-hunt/

ย 

ย 

ย 

Really? Did the communists ever storm the national legislature?

ย 

How stupid.ย 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

#PutinProud

ย 

ย 

It's important to jail anyone who participated in this attempted coup. It will be a warning to the next group of scum bags Trump gathers around himย 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Really? Did the communists ever storm the national legislature?

ย 

How stupid.ย 

It's important to jail anyone who participated in this attempted coup. It will be a warning to the next group of scum bags Trump gathers around himย 

You have serious mental issues. Seriously, anyone who has your mentality is a danger to society.ย