The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I thought Kinzinger said he already had "cooperated" with the committee--that's how he knew he was legit.

Breaking: FBI ‘Mystery Man’ Ray Epps is Now Set to Testify Before Pelosi’s Partisan Jan. 6 Committee

by Kyle Becker

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-fbi-mystery-man-ray-epps-is-now-set-to-testify-before-pelosis-partisan-jan-6-committee-knab/

"transcribed interview":    A script provided by the committee.

So...he wasn't indicted along with the other Oath Keeper(s)?  Despite saying, for 2 days on video, "we gotta break into the Capitol" and actually being there on the steps when the violence started?  Yeah, he was a Fed.

Like I said, Trump's in the clear.  Kinzinger cleared him when he said that just telling people to break into the Capitol and not actually doing it wasn't a crime.  

1 hour ago, 716er said:

They amassed the weapons for an insurrection but left the weapons behind to do the insurrection? The whole story does not make sense. Where was the FBI when all of this was happening, what happened to the weapons, how could it take a year to discover this? I am not calling out 716 but the whole thing makes no sense.

• Agree 4

42 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

They amassed the weapons for an insurrection but left the weapons behind to do the insurrection? The whole story does not make sense. Where was the FBI when all of this was happening, what happened to the weapons, how could it take a year to discover this? I am not calling out 716 but the whole thing makes no sense.

What's missing as usual is context.  Arlington is in Virginia.  Virginia has different gun laws than the District of Columbia.  The District of Columbia has very stringent gun laws.  These protesters were staying at that Comfort Inn.  They left their weapons in the hotel in order to abide by DC law.  So prosecutors didn't "discover" anything other than a group of people abiding by the gun carry and permit laws of Virginia and DC.  They'll just making up more bull sheet.  And the pile is getting higher and deeper with every passing day.  Now we're to believe revolutionaries will follow gun control laws.  What did they have 30 days of supplies of?  Pop Tarts?  

What the brain dead idiots can't ever explain is why a group of "insurrectionists" and "seditionists" intent on overthrowing the government and stopping the election certification, well aware of the capital crimes they'd be committing would choose to follow State and District of Columbia gun laws and yet be intent on committing higher crimes.  Its like robbing a bank and insisting the getaway driver follow the speed limit.  Morons.   

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

New Photos Show Ashli Babbitt Tried to Stop Protesters from Entering Pelosi’s Lobby — Was Shot Dead by Lt. Mike Byrd in Cold Blood Moments Later

by Jim Hoft

New footage by investigative reporter Tayler Hansen reveals Ashli Babbitt attempted to stop protesters from violently entering the Speaker’s Lobby on January 6, 2021. She was shot dead moments later in cold blood by Lt. Mike Byrd.Byrd was pardoned by investigators and was never even called in to testify by DC Police.

Ashli Babbitt desperately tried to prevent rioters from vandalizing the doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, even stepping between one troublemaker and police

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/new-photos-show-ashli-babbit-tried-stop-protesters-entering-pelosis-lobby-shot-dead-lt-mike-byrd-cold-blood-moments-later/

Sucks to be a terrorist

Ray Epps, the Arizona Oath Keeper at the center of multiple theories related to Jan. 6., intends to sit for a transcribed interview Friday with the J6 committee, his attorney said in a phone interview.

Epps, who has become the centerpiece of a GOP claim that the FBI incited the mob at the Capitol last year, met with the Jan. 6 committee in November and told them he had no relationship to the FBI or any other federal law enforcement agency. But the meeting was just a precursor to a more-formal transcribed interview this week, said Epps’ lawyer John Blischak.

Blischak told POLITICO that the reason Epps was removed was, in part, because he was no longer an unidentified suspect. Rather, he called the FBI on Jan. 8 and “explained his position” after a relative informed him that he had been the subject of news reporting related to the riot, Blischak said.

The only people who bite on garbage nonsense like this are hardcore leftist dummies.

oh, like .....

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

Ray Epps, the Arizona Oath Keeper at the center of multiple theories related to Jan. 6., intends to sit for a transcribed interview Friday with the J6 committee, his attorney said in a phone interview.

Epps, who has become the centerpiece of a GOP claim that the FBI incited the mob at the Capitol last year, met with the Jan. 6 committee in November and told them he had no relationship to the FBI or any other federal law enforcement agency. But the meeting was just a precursor to a more-formal transcribed interview this week, said Epps’ lawyer John Blischak.

Blischak told POLITICO that the reason Epps was removed was, in part, because he was no longer an unidentified suspect. Rather, he called the FBI on Jan. 8 and “explained his position” after a relative informed him that he had been the subject of news reporting related to the riot, Blischak said.

The only people who bite on garbage nonsense like this are hardcore leftist dummies.

oh, like .....

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime

Don't worry.  Only the intellectually lazy and mentally compromised would believe such an excuse.   He called the FBI on Jan. 8 and “explained his position”.  Sure here's a guy that's a member of a government targeted political organization caught on video admonishing and encouraging other protesters to storm and enter the Capitol because "that's where our problem is".  And all he has to do to avoid being arrested and sent to prison like hundreds of other protesters is to call the FBI and explain what he was doing.  Why didn't they all think of that?  Just call the FBI and give them some excuse and all is forgiven.  And throw the incriminating video evidence of you in the garbage.  Why its absolutely brilliant. 

I'm sure its going to catch on fast.  Just call the cops and tell them you didn't mean to shoot those 5 people and the cops will tell you not to worry.  Now that you've explained your position we'll just take your name off our wanted list now.  Thanks for letting us know.  Amazing! 

But I'm sure every national news show will lead with the story of Ray Epps providing transcripted and close session testimony to "the committee".  Circle the clown cars.  Just unbelievable, simply unbelievable.  LMAO.  I mean, come on man!  You've got to be fooking kidding me here!  How many ways can I say it?  The absurdity of this "investigation" has reached new levels only somebody with a sense of comic genius could have envisioned.

Just call the FBI and explain your position and they'll let you go.  I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts.  I got to meet the person who made up this story/excuse.  And shake their hand.  And tell them you made my day as I haven't laughed at anything so ridiculous in a long, long time.

So explain yourself Mr. Epps.  "I was just trying to get protesters to enter the Capitol to disrupt the certification of the election results".  Oh, well thank you Mr. Epps.  Now that you've explained yourself the FBI will remove you from our list of most wanted people.  Oh my God.  Who can possibly believe any of that?  Ray might as well wear his "Official FBI Informant' Tee shirt to the hearing.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

"FBI?  Yeah, this is Ray Epps.  I just wanted to explain that my 'we gotta go into the Capitol' and being on the steps when people started to break into the Capitol were just me having fun.  No, really.  I didn't mean for any of that to happen, even though I was saying it for 2 days to anyone and everyone and was actually there when it happened.  So, I'm good, right?  Thanks!"

:rolleyes:

The January 6 Narrative is Starting to Unravel

American Thinker, by John Green

The Democrats and the propaganda ministry have tried to portray the events of January 6 as the greatest assault on democracy… in like, forever. But it seems like that narrative is starting to unravel. The unraveling began when many people began to suspect that the whole thing was a setup and started looking into it. It wasn’t law enforcement or MSM journalists investigating -- they could be controlled. It was amateur citizen investigators using the power of the internet.

{snip}

After the Republicans win the midterm elections, they should keep the January 6 committee in place -- but under new management.  San Fran Nan’s committee set a few precedents that should be very useful.  The minority party has no rights.  Committee members are subject to the approval of the Speaker of the House.  Executive privilege is a thing of the past.  Any member of the opposing party is also fair game.  The Republicans should subpoena Merrick Garland, Christopher Wray, and Nancy Pelosi.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/the_january_6_narrative_is_starting_to_unravel.html

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The January 6 Narrative is Starting to Unravel

American Thinker, by John Green

The Democrats and the propaganda ministry have tried to portray the events of January 6 as the greatest assault on democracy… in like, forever. But it seems like that narrative is starting to unravel. The unraveling began when many people began to suspect that the whole thing was a setup and started looking into it. It wasn’t law enforcement or MSM journalists investigating -- they could be controlled. It was amateur citizen investigators using the power of the internet.

{snip}

After the Republicans win the midterm elections, they should keep the January 6 committee in place -- but under new management.  San Fran Nan’s committee set a few precedents that should be very useful.  The minority party has no rights.  Committee members are subject to the approval of the Speaker of the House.  Executive privilege is a thing of the past.  Any member of the opposing party is also fair game.  The Republicans should subpoena Merrick Garland, Christopher Wray, and Nancy Pelosi.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/the_january_6_narrative_is_starting_to_unravel.html

And have heroes Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema on it, just to make it bi-partisan.