The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No one falls for that response anymore.

I'll put it down to your post holiday morning (Jan. 6th) letdown.

😇

Nancy Pelosi is Again Confronted on Not Giving Americans ‘Full Story’ of Jan. 6

Trending Politics, by Kyle Becker

https://trendingpolitics.com/nancy-pelosi-is-again-confronted-on-not-giving-americans-full-story-of-jan-6-knab/

No one but cult freaks fall for REDSTATE - lmao

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

It's all "Show Biz" kid . . . . . . . . . .

Also, they set up a raised stage in the Capitol Rotunda for Demented Biden to give his demented speech.  Afterwards they had pasty whiner Anderson Cooper do his awful show from the raised floor.  A bunch of Democrat cowering whimps crying about how they soiled themselves on 1/6/21.  What a joke.  What a mess.   

Edited by Irv

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Really? Don't you think Biden is an improvement over a guy who can't even understand he lost? I do 

Initially most Americans agreed with you but Biden's approval ratings have been in a consistent downtrend since he took office.  My issue with the slick drama show production of 1/6 is the fact that not a single person or participant has been indicted for insurrection, sedition, treason, or anything resembling those actions.  How can you have an "insurrection" without "insurrectionists"?  Even the FBI agrees with me.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Deflecting? I offered a significant accomplishment that Biden pulled off in ten months - hard as hell not to compare that to **your** savior who over promised and under delivered on just about everything for the American people.

Lastly - Biden had just enough competence to beat Trump in a landslide - even from his basement - and has already accomplished more for the American people than Trump did in his four years.

#covfefe

your first mistake is assuming Trump is "my" savior - he's not. I could care less if Biden is a D or a R, I do care he is a cognitive mess who is failing badly while embarrassing himself and our country.

I'm not interested in engaging someone who ends all his posts directed at at his opposition with "idiots". 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

I don't think Biden is an improvement over anyone - period.

Really.

Over a guy who can't even accept the results of a free and fair election? 

No, Biden is an American who acts like an American. That is an improvement over a cry baby soar loser who uses violence to try and steal an election. 

Something tells me you like the cry baby better 

• Agree 1

The Histrionics and Melodrama Around 1/6 Are Laughable, but They Serve Several Key Purposes.

The number of people killed by pro-Trump supporters at the January 6 Capitol riot is equal to the number of pro-Trump supporters who brandished guns or knives inside the Capitol. That is the same number as the total of Americans who — after a full year of a Democrat-led DOJ conducting what is heralded as “the most expansive federal law enforcement investigation in US history” — have been charged with inciting insurrection, sedition, treason or conspiracy to overthrow the government as a result of that riot one year ago. Coincidentally, it is the same number as Americans who ended up being criminally charged by the Mueller probe of conspiring with Russia over the 2016 election, and the number of wounds — grave or light — which AOC, who finally emerged at night to assure an on-edge nation that she was “okay" while waiting in an office building away from the riot at the rotunda, sustained on that solemn day.

That number is zero. But just as these rather crucial facts do not prevent the dominant wing of the U.S. corporate media and Democratic Party leaders from continuing to insist that Donald Trump's 2016 election victory was illegitimate due to his collusion with the Kremlin, it also does not prevent January 6 from being widely described in those same circles as an Insurrection, an attempted coup, an event as traumatizing as Pearl Harbor (2,403 dead) or the 9/11 attack (2,977 dead), and as the gravest attack on American democracy since the mid-19th Century Civil War (750,000 dead). The Huffington Post's White House reporter S.V. Date said that it was wrong to compare 1/6 to 9/11, because the former — the three-hour riot at the Capitol — was “1,000 percent worse.”

Indeed, when it comes to melodrama, histrionics, and exploitation of fear levels from the 1/6 riot, there has never been any apparent limit. And today — the one-year anniversary of that three-hour riot — there is no apparent end in sight. Too many political and media elites are far too vested in this maximalist narrative for them to relinquish it voluntarily.

More at the link: https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-histrionics-and-melodrama-around

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Biden is an American who acts like an American. That is an improvement over a cry baby soar loser who uses violence to try and steal an election. 

NO.

I'm not comparing Biden to Trump but you, pathologically, are. I'm not here to defend Trump & I have no interest in even trying. 

I think Biden is pathetically bad on several levels and will go down as one of the worst, ineffectual Presidents ever.

An "American who acts like an American"  - compared to a "soar" (sic) loser?....🤡

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

NO.

I'm not comparing Biden to Trump but you, pathologically, are. I'm not here to defend Trump & I have no interest in even trying. 

I think Biden is pathetically bad on several levels and will go down as one of the worst, ineffectual Presidents ever.

An "American who acts like an American"  - compared to a "soar" (sic) loser?....🤡

You can hope he does, but that in no ways means he will. You are comparing him to other Presidents now and criticizing me for comparing him to Trump. 

Ok, is Biden worse than Bush w? The Iraq War guy? Worse than Obama? 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A guy who's family has taken plenty of pay off money from China and skimmed US aid money to Ukraine while secured positions for his unqualified son?  We should all agree that the standards for excellence and performance have dramatically fallen if Biden is some sort of benchmark.  And the cleanest pig in the mud hole comparisons to Trump are well past their expiration date. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A guy who's family has taken plenty of pay off money from China and skimmed US aid money to Ukraine while secured positions for his unqualified son?  We should all agree that the standards for excellence and performance have dramatically fallen if Biden is some sort of benchmark.  And the cleanest pig in the mud hole comparisons to Trump are well past their expiration date. 

Biden did what? You have any serious links to show where you got the corruption info from? 

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol

You cried for four years when Trump destroyed that crook clinton. Just like she did and is still crying today. You’re nothing but a hypocrite crybaby who couldn’t take the results of the 2016 election. You must have a really miserable life to come on here day after day after day posting nothing but lies. I don’t hate or dislike you, I pity you. 

Just now, Westside said:

Lol

You cried for four years when Trump destroyed that crook clinton. Just like she did and is still crying today. You’re nothing but a hypocrite crybaby who couldn’t take the results of the 2016 election. You must have a really miserable life to come on here day after day after day posting nothing but lies. I don’t hate or dislike you, I pity you. 

Clinton accepted she lost, right? 

37 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

your first mistake is assuming Trump is "my" savior - he's not. I could care less if Biden is a D or a R, I do care he is a cognitive mess who is failing badly while embarrassing himself and our country.

I'm not interested in engaging someone who ends all his posts directed at at his opposition with "idiots". 

Ok Deranged Rhino / Frat Train - hope you win! lmao

image.thumb.jpeg.e58deba93acbd95cd74d13ab29c641d9.jpeg

28 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

NO.

Nailed it:

60e1vz.jpg

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ok Deranged Rhino / Frat Train - hope you win! lmao

image.thumb.jpeg.e58deba93acbd95cd74d13ab29c641d9.jpeg

so you try to engage/advance a conversation with name-calling and cute memes/troll jobs?

you can go away now - you're embarrassing yourself

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nailed it:

60e1vz.jpg

you seriously don't know what sic means ?

• Haha (+1) 1