The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

You are wasting your time.

Back to the thread.....

Holy cow.  With 9 months to prepare a statement since the tragic death of this officer, the governor of Massachusetts used him as a political prop for taking points on the January 6 riot ?   What an incredible lack of respect for the man and his family. 

Several of us (liberals excluded) have remarked about the injuries, death, and destruction of the many, many riots that besieged this county prior to 1/6.  

My contention has been that members of government see themselves as above all that, maybe even as royalty with lives more valuable than that of the average citizen. 

This sort of proves the point, where the disposable people  can be used as they see fit. When the narrative doesn’t fit, they just bend the facts.   All the dead and injured across the county and this idiot can’t tell one from another. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Please cite examples of Biden's accomplishments/competence.....I'm all ears

It took Biden how many months to pass Infrastructure? 

With Conald Trump - like TrumpCare - was always two weeks away.

Idiots 

• Haha (+1) 1

Today I had a student remind me that I was wrong last year on January 5th. She had told me she had heard through Twitter or TikTok that there was a plan for violence on January 6th. I had told her that if she knew about it so did the FBI, National Guard, DC Police, Capitol Hill Police and they would be prepared. I had completely forgotten that conversation until she reminded me that she as a 17 year old in Windermere FL and little interest in politics still had better sources than the FBI and the rest and would have been better prepared.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It took Biden how many months to pass Infrastructure? 

With Conald Trump - like TrumpCare - was always two weeks away.

Idiots 

You mean the $3.5 trillion spending bill?

that’s the straw man you want to posit as a shining example of Biden’s competence?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

You mean the $3.5 trillion spending bill?

that’s the straw man you want to posit as a shining example of Biden’s competence?

Sure beats all of Trumps accomplishments 

Remind us - where is Trump Care? Trumps middle class tax cut?  Did he pass infrastructure?

Didn't think so…

iditos

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Remind us - where is Trump Care? Trumps middle class tax cut?  Did he pass infrastructure?

Didn't think so…

iditos

Once again proving that you simply do not know how the federal government works. But go ahead, keep up the rage. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Didn't think so…

iditos

do you want to have an honest discussion about Biden's failures/accomplishments, or do you want to keep deflecting by asking what Trump didn't do?

If you're going to finish every attempted barb with the word "idiots", you might want to spell the word correctly .... not a good look. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Once again proving that you simply do not know how the federal government works. But go ahead, keep up the rage. 

lmao - quit making excuses for Conald Trump who promised “brand new beautiful health care” over 18 times throughout his administration - the LAST time being in October 2020.

Under Trump - less coverage and higher costs:

1) Conald Trump repeatedly said he was for “insurance for everybody” and promised to “take care of everybody” and to lower costs. Almost four years later, the Trump administration’s record is failure for the American people:

2) Millions of Americans lost coverage before and during the pandemic 

3) The number of uninsured Americans rose since Trump took office even before the pandemic

4) Contrary to his promises, Trump has increased health care costs

5) Insurance company profits have soared while families pay more

SMFH

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - quit making excuses for Conald Trump who promised “brand new beautiful health care” over 18 times throughout his administration - the LAST time being in October 2020.

1) Conald Trump repeatedly said he was for “insurance for everybody” and promised to “take care of everybody” and to lower costs. Almost four years later, the Trump administration’s record is failure for the American people:

3) The number of uninsured Americans rose since Trump took office even before the pandemic

SMFH

How many times are we going to go over this? The President does NOT write legislation! The Congress has to bring the legislation to his desk to sign. Your complaint (while somewhat valid) is really with the Republican Congress that held the majority at that time. The fact that Trump was not able to coax legislation out of that Congress is a strike against him, but I contend it says way more about the impotence of the House and Senate than it does of the Executive Branch.

Edited by SoCal Deek

3 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

do you want to have an honest discussion about Biden's failures/accomplishments, or do you want to keep deflecting by asking what Trump didn't do?

If you're going to finish every attempted barb with the word "idiots", you might want to spell the word correctly .... not a good look. 

Deflecting? I offered a significant accomplishment that Biden pulled off in ten months - hard as hell not to compare that to **your** savior who over promised and under delivered on just about everything for the American people.

Lastly - Biden had just enough competence to beat Trump in a landslide - even from his basement - and has already accomplished more for the American people than Trump did in his four years.

#covfefe

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

SMFH

lololololol...you have been reduced to a laughable meme.. 

... you are the Elizabeth Holmes of 2bd

...do you have a deep man voice too???

Edited by Albwan
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How many times are we going to go over this? The President does NOT write legislation! The Congress has to bring the legislation to his desk to sign. Your complaint (while somewhat valid) is really with the Republican Congress that held the majority at that time. The fact that Trump was not able to coax legislation out of that Congress is a strike against him, but I contend it says way more about the impotence of the House and Senate than it does of the Executive Branch.

LMAO - how many times? Tell Trump - not me - lmao - he is the one who promised his beautiful health care plan over and over again for four years (just like infrastructure) and all he could deliver when he had all three branches was a tax cut for the rich.

And @BuffaninSarasotawants to have an “honest” discussion about Biden’s accomplishments and failures in the first 12 months of his administration.

idiots

The Democrats' January 6th Trial Balloon is Quickly Losing Gas

j6-balloon.jpg

Democrats have, for the past year, absurdly equated January 6, 2021 with the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and the kamikaze attack on Pearl Harbor. They’ve claimed it was a coup, an insurrection, and democracy on the brink. It was none of those things. It was the Democrats’ party balloon. It’s already deflating — losing gas. No one has been or ever will be charged with or convicted of inciting a coup or fomenting an insurrection that day because it was none of those things.

At most it was a riot by a bunch of idiots. And it’s over.

https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/01/06/the-democrats-january-6th-trial-balloon-is-quickly-losing-gas-n502733?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=719

• Agree 1

Just now, B-Man said:

The Democrats' January 6th Trial Balloon is Quickly Losing Gas

j6-balloon.jpg

Democrats have, for the past year, absurdly equated January 6, 2021 with the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and the kamikaze attack on Pearl Harbor. They’ve claimed it was a coup, an insurrection, and democracy on the brink. It was none of those things. It was the Democrats’ party balloon. It’s already deflating — losing gas. No one has been or ever will be charged with or convicted of inciting a coup or fomenting an insurrection that day because it was none of those things.

At most it was a riot by a bunch of idiots. And it’s over.

https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/01/06/the-democrats-january-6th-trial-balloon-is-quickly-losing-gas-n502733?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=719

Per REDSTATE

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Per REDSTATE

No one falls for that response anymore.

I'll put it down to your post holiday morning (Jan. 6th) letdown.

😇

Nancy Pelosi is Again Confronted on Not Giving Americans ‘Full Story’ of Jan. 6

Trending Politics, by Kyle Becker

https://trendingpolitics.com/nancy-pelosi-is-again-confronted-on-not-giving-americans-full-story-of-jan-6-knab/

50 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Iditos is Portuguese for "The only reason I post this gibberish is because Nancy Pelosi is blackmailing me with salacious pics of me with a goat". 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

I'm not denying anything - you are stuck on a singular talking point which you won't let go of

I'm not siding with Trump on the election issue; I am very concerned we have a massively feeble sitting President in steep decline whose daily highlight seems to be what flavor of pudding he'll be having for his afternoon snack.

Really? Don't you think Biden is an improvement over a guy who can't even understand he lost? I do 

• Agree 1