The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

12 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

I wonder why it's all selective snippets from narrative supporting "testimony under oath"

Clown. Show.

Have you ever heard of an investigation where the prosecutor was interested in finding witnesses, sources, and evidence that contradict or don't support their case against the defendants?  There you go.  And these people are not putting on this reality TV special and expending a lot of time and effort just to produce a final report that exonerates the previous administration from any wrong doing.      

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Have you ever heard of an investigation where the prosecutor was interested in finding witnesses, sources, and evidence that contradict or don't support their case against the defendants?  There you go.  And these people are not putting on this reality TV special and expending a lot of time and effort just to produce a final report that exonerates the previous administration from any wrong doing.      

So the latest story is they’re accusing Trump of attempting to call a potential witness, saying that it’s tampering or something. And yet this entire proceeding being done on national TV (not in private like Grand Jury does) is the poster child for tampering with the entire American jury pool. But….you know…Trump or something.

Edited by SoCal Deek

16 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

They also quoted a Republican congress person who tweeted she was afraid for her life based on what she was hearing/reading.  So she got it and the Twitter guy got it, but the FBI and secret service and DC police and Capitol police and the Department of Fatherland Security all missed it.

To me this is a YUGE question. Why was security so lax? They were planning it in Twitter and Fakebook for crying out loud. That's how their own witness found out about it.

I have said this a few times, one of my students that week asked me what would happen if all the rumored violence happened that day. I told her that if there is enough chatter that a couple of students in Orlando know of it then the FBI is aware and prepared. The FBI was too busy cleaning up the botched job from Whitmer to actually do their job apparently 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have said this a few times, one of my students that week asked me what would happen if all the rumored violence happened that day. I told her that if there is enough chatter that a couple of students in Orlando know of it then the FBI is aware and prepared. The FBI was too busy cleaning up the botched job from Whitmer to actually do their job apparently 

You answered your own question but quite possibly don’t even realize it. This entire proceeding is about things they say COULD HAVE happened or that some Trump people WANTED/HOPED TO see happen. The problem with that logic is that those things didn’t actually happen. The government wasn’t overthrown. None of the ‘armed’ protestors killed anyone. And the nut jobs who were all worked up into a froth, left peacefully of pretty much their own accord. But the so called select committee doesn’t want anyone to know that we already saw the end of the movie and that it ended with a whimper, everyone went home, and Congress certified the election before nightfall. The End

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Or complicit...

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You answered your own question but quite possibly don’t even realize it. This entire proceeding is about things they say COULD HAVE happened or that some Trump people WANTED/HOPED TO see happen. The problem with that logic is that those things didn’t actually happen. The government wasn’t overthrown. None of the ‘armed’ protestors killed anyone. And the nut jobs who were all worked up into a froth, left peacefully of pretty much their own accord. But the so called select committee doesn’t want anyone to know that we already saw the end of the movie and that it ended with a whimper, everyone went home, and Congress certified the election before nightfall. The End

Yes. Thinking and discussing, but not translating those thoughts and discussions into action is still synonymous with action.   

Ultimately from my perspective, what the committee can never explain and weave into their story is how, with their objective clearly unopposed by any adequately sized law enforcement presence,  the most peaceful insurrection in history just fizzled out and ended?  Critical thinking about this is forbidden. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

On 6/10/2022 at 2:32 PM, DRsGhost said:

Yeah we ended up with a "bi-partisan" committee alright.  ^_^

oh no THE FEDERALIST!!!

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/21/nancy-pelosi-kicks-ranking-republicans-jim-jordan-jim-banks-off-partisan-jan-6-commission/

“With respect for the integrity of the investigation, with an insistence on the truth and with concern about statements made and actions taken by these Members, I must reject the recommendations of Representatives Banks and Jordan to the Select Committee,” she wrote.

So Jim Jordan gets to be the ranking member on the Judiciary Committee, but he's unacceptable to participate in the 1/6 commission? Nancy Pelosi has lost her mind.

— Ben Domenech (@bdomenech) July 21, 2021

Quit your bichn

You crying about this Jim Jordan?

Q never shows up when you need them most

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

2 officers committed suicide within days of the Jan 6th events, 1 officer died from health problems with the coroner ruling that the engagement with protestors played a role, and 1 protester was tramped to death.  A couple protestors died of health problems.  One protestor was killed when she tried breaching the area where Congress was meeting.  So protestors had a hand in the death of 1 officer, and more than likely lead to the suicides of 2 others.  

Edited by cle23
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

2 officers committed suicide within days of the Jan 6th events, 1 officer died from health problems with the coroner ruling that the engagement with protestors played a role, and 1 protester was tramped to death.  A couple protestors died of health problems.  One protestor was killed when she tried breaching the area where Congress was meeting.  So protestors had a hand in the death of 1 officer, and more than likely lead to the suicides of 2 others.  

Nice narrative but it doesn’t change what I said. 

22 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

It WAS an inside job - smfh - directed and incited by the President of the United States.

You are trying so hard DR to blame EVERYONE BUT THE one who would benefit most... it is freakn hilarious.

Capitol Police Suspends 6 Officers, Investigates Dozens More After Capitol Riots

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

Asking questions about obvious inconsistencies in leftist narratives?

It's a comspiracy!!!

The playbook never changes.

Clown. Show.

It'll be a better conversation once you get past the denial stage. Once your grieving process progresses a bit, we can talk about it. Maybe the bargaining phase because angry people suck too.