Biden's Foreign Policy Already GettING Results

Tiberius

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trump did what needed to be done and was long overdue being said to our European allies. He neither created the current system where they were not paying their 'fair share'....nor was he willing to continue it. It was long overdue that they were called to task in public!  Their sloth had been going on for decades. 

You had numerous Presidents who demanded bases, power and influence in Europe, that costs dollars. The US also does not share technology thus insisted in control and use of Americans troops.  You west coasters are too far away from the real world.😁

Edited by Niagara Bill
Spelling

CRISES BY DESIGN:

● How it started: Biden Administration Green Lights Putin’s Pipeline. Nord Stream 2 will boost the Russian president’s influence in Europe.

—The Washington Free Beacon, July 21st, 2021.https://freebeacon.com/national-security/biden-administration-green-lights-putins-pipeline/

● How it’s going: White House seeks energy security plan for Europe amid Russia-Ukraine crisis.

—CNBC, today.https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/25/white-house-seeks-energy-security-plan-for-europe-amid-russia-ukraine-crisis.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

As a wise community organizer reportedly said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up.” Biden’s “energy security plan for Europe” will likely be as effective as Biden’s “energy security plan” for America.

Related: What Does Vladimir Putin Have on Joe Biden? 

Joe and Hunter Biden’s seedy involvements in Ukraine may have given the Russian leader all the ‘kompromat’ he needs to keep America at bay.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/what-does-vladimir-putin-have-on-joe-biden

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/25/2022 at 2:02 PM, Niagara Bill said:

You had numerous Presidents who demanded bases, power and influence in Europe, that costs dollars. The US also does not share technology thus insisted in control and use of Americans troops.  You west coasters are too far away from the real world.😁

Just getting to this now. Not sure what your response is supposed to mean. I'm guessing you are trying to argue but your response only reinforces my point. Yes...if the US is paying for everything then I too would expect that we'd control the "bases, power and influence"....wouldn't you?

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just getting to this now. Not sure what your response is supposed to mean. I'm guessing you are trying to argue but your response only reinforces my point. Yes...if the US is paying for everything then I too would expect that we'd control the "bases, power and influence"....wouldn't you?

Yes...then do not complain when the costs get out of hand and you pay the huge amount. Other than that how is the weather, 6 degrees to night here, time for a nice walk. No surf.....but no sharks 😁😁😁😁 

36 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes...then do not complain when the costs get out of hand and you pay the huge amount. Other than that how is the weather, 6 degrees to night here, time for a nice walk. No surf.....but no sharks 😁😁😁😁 

It was 70 degrees today and sunny with a nice breeze coming in from Malibu, and snowcapped mountains on the horizon.  I'm not complaining about the cost...and neither was Trump. What he wanted was for the Europeans to pony up their contracted amount. There's a difference.

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It was 70 degrees today and sunny with a nice breeze coming in from Malibu, and snowcapped mountains on the horizon.  I'm not complaining about the cost...and neither was Trump. What he wanted was for the Europeans to pony up their contracted amount. There's a difference.

There is a huge difference. And of course he missed your and Donald’s point.  We don’t want more bang for our buck.  We want the financial responsibility spread around equitably.  Funny how the left loves to throw that word around when it suits their agenda. 

Report: Biden Takes the Toughest Sanctions for Russia off the Table

by Nick Arama

Joe Biden doesn’t seem to know how to deal with the situation between Russia and Ukraine. Indeed, everything he does just seems to heighten the tension and move the dial more toward war between them. He threw Ukraine under the bus early on, by waiving sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, which helped Russia, increased EU dependence on Russian oil, and hurt the United States and Ukraine. Then Biden seemed to greenlight aggression with careless words, by saying U.S. troops would be off the table in December and then talking about “minor incursions” not causing a significant response in January, then having to scramble to clean that up.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/01/28/report-biden-takes-the-toughest-sanctions-for-russia-off-the-table-n514283

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-sanctions-plan-targets-russian-banks-companies-and-imports-if-ukraine-is-attacked-11643387219?st=prd46rorjt82rry&reflink=article_copyURL_share

On 1/29/2022 at 1:33 PM, Doc said:

Ah, now I see the evil genius of Putin at work.  They plant the seeds that Trump is a Russian puppet and idiots in America buy it.  So they install a guy who is the true puppet...

Hey man, who you calling a puppet? 

Better watch if or I will sick Corn Pop on you!

img.png?width=1200&height=1200

• Haha (+1) 1

Biden Sending More Troops to Europe Amid Ukraine Tension. 

“President Joe Biden is sending about 2,000 troops from Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to Poland and Germany this week and shifting roughly 1,000 Germany-based soldiers to Romania, a senior administration official said Wednesday.”

https://www.breitbart.com/news/leaked-text-suggests-possible-us-russia-missile-arrangement/

Edited by B-Man

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh no!  What about the repercussions?  Was he a suave and revered leader?  An austere scholar? :rolleyes:

I remember that. The left tried to make Trump out to be the bad guy by saying  what a good person he was. That was sickening partisan politics at it’s worst.

They sided with a terrorist over our president because of feelz. Just goes to show you how screwed up the left have become.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Westside said:

I remember that. The left tried to make Trump out to be the bad guy by saying  what a good person he was. That was sickening partisan politics at it’s worst.

They sided with a terrorist over our president because of feelz. Just goes to show you how screwed up the left have become.

Yeah, it was pathetic.  The 'rats are a threat to this country.

• Agree 2