RB TE and Dline

DL, TE, RB & OL

Singletary regressed after his rookie season & Moss is not enough, OL got beat with pressure from 4 rushers, DL can't get any pressure rushing 4, TE is a must have in the NFL while Knox has improved, I don't see him being it. Last offseason I was high on cutting Trent Murphy and using his money for Austin Hooper. Would have been a better investment.

With the Covid Salary Cap likely for this upcoming season, we will lose some pieces and not be able to make too many good replacement signings...

I'm happy with the progress we made this year, it is easy to go from Bad to good, not so easy to go from good to great.

As much as Allen has improved and how great he was this year, the gap between Mahomes and anyone is enormous...

Coaching and the gameplans were concerning as well. Our WRs couldn't break free of man coverage and our soft zone that was presumably put in place to keep Hill and Kelce in front of us gave up like 25 catches for 300 yards and a TD or 2. Not. The gap between us (Good) and KC (Great) is going to be very challenging to overcome the next couple years

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Kelce would prevent safeties from doubling Diggs and give Beasley more space in middle of the field  likely be a better run blocker etc. 

So does that mean more completed passes, is Allen going to complete 75%  and set an all time record that's never been  broken in 100 years?

29 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Let’s get em and play this game at home in orchard park next year at this time 

those are the top 3 needs

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I want a big, sloppy 360 pound DT who loves Buffalo's food scene and is strong as an avenger 

If he has Zimmer's speed that's perfect!

Ted Washington Jr???

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

RUNNING BACK PLEASE!!!!!

Singletary is horrible and has been all year 

It’s hard to tell if Singletary is horrible because Daboll won’t run the ball enough to find out.  When he does run it’s the same stretch play that gets minimal yardage.  No counters, traps or lead plays.  I’m totally frustrated. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Yes! I loved the Sam Adams and Ted Washington tandem we had.

With Pat Williams in the rotation.

Good luck running up the middle!

Ted Washington was the best run stopper EVER in pro football if you leave out Reggie White.You could not move him backward..physically impossible.

2 minutes ago, kjack151 said:

It’s hard to tell if Singletary is horrible because Daboll won’t run the ball enough to find out.  When he does run it’s the same stretch play that gets minimal yardage.  No counters, traps or lead plays.  I’m totally frustrated. 

good point we are being a bit tough on singletary

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

If one person on the d line can break a season, that's a bad plan

Take away Chris Jones from KC, do you think they're the same?

Just now, Tcali said:

good point we are being a bit tough on singletary

I think Devin is a good depth RB. See Jamaal Williams in Green Bay.