I Saw Myself On A Bills Video Today

18 minutes ago, F.W. Cyclone said:

I was surprised by this quick scene on a video from the Bills app.It is me on the left my brother in law in the middle and cousin on the right from a playoff game in the 90s.

138304980_10101187928124821_3365767518368479561_o.jpg

Are you the Shnowman? 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Thanks.  Yes we've had some amazing times.  My avatar is actually a photo of the scoreboard - the first game I take my son to, and he ends up on the jumbotron.  Surreal.

That's amazing and such a great memory to have. My son lives half-way across the country from me now; however, we still talk before and after every game. I had the opportunity to be a fan of this team and watch them develop into a championship caliber team in the late 80s through the early 90s. I am grateful he is getting the chance to experience the same thing now. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, F.W. Cyclone said:

I was surprised by this quick scene on a video from the Bills app.It is me on the left my brother in law in the middle and cousin on the right from a playoff game in the 90s.

138304980_10101187928124821_3365767518368479561_o.jpg

That's pretty cool. At the same time it probably makes you feel old as dammit. Lol I know I do when I think back to those days and realize how long it's actually been. It just doesn't feel like the early-mid 90's was 30 years ago. 

I still remember Bills games and the 4 Super Bowls like it was a couple years ago. Time goes very quickly the older you get it seems.

On 1/12/2021 at 11:53 AM, Patrick_Duffy said:

That's pretty cool. At the same time it probably makes you feel old as dammit. Lol I know I do when I think back to those days and realize how long it's actually been. It just doesn't feel like the early-mid 90's was 30 years ago. 

I still remember Bills games and the 4 Super Bowls like it was a couple years ago. Time goes very quickly the older you get it seems.

Yes I do feel old and after seeing it I kind of felt depressed to.