Allen Still Rocking His Super Cade "NEGU" Bracelet

Just another reason to love our still loyal-to-his-word QB! Haven't seen this updated anywhere, but thought it was pretty cool that you can still see Allen wearing his blue & white NEGU ("never ever give up") bracelet this season on his throwing wrist (an example pic from the Pats game a couple weeks ago is also below), several years after the background story first came out--for those of you who may not know or remember, I'm reposting the archived thread with the story links. Worth your time.

30d25c0a97ad404d82bf5ecee618b208.jpg?w=1

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I was wondering about Super Cade the other day and whether Josh was able to still keep in touch. Truly inspiring story! Thanks for posting.

Someone needs to send this to Domonique Foxworth and remind him that this is the type of person and city he actively roots against. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Muppy said:

thank you for posting this! I saw the wristband and wondered what it was all about. Question answered 🙂

The fact that Josh wasn’t just pulling a PR stunt with a feel good story for a news cycle and then on to the next so to speak, says volumes about the type of person and character he maintains—no one would’ve prolly called him out for anything if it just suddenly was gone one day, but yet he keeps it on, knowing it also means something to Cade and his family I’m sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, The BLUES Brothers said:

Wise Words of Wisdom from Winston Churchill, Jim Valvano and the late great Stuart Scott...

That Jimmy V. Speech will still make my shed a tear He had an awesome outlook on a very difficult situation.

The man had a gift with people.  Supposedly he was once having an encounter with a ref who warned Jimmy that he was about to get a technical due to his antics. So Jimmy supposedly asked the ref “Can you give me a T for what I am thinking?” The ref supposedly said “No, not for what you are thinking.” Jimmy then says “OK, I think you suck.” The ref reportedly started laughing with Jimmy and walked away without giving him a “T.” I have no idea of the story was true but it certainly sounded like something Jimmy V would do.

• Like (+1) 4

17 hours ago, Bufflow4 said:

I was wondering about Super Cade the other day and whether Josh was able to still keep in touch. Truly inspiring story! Thanks for posting.

Someone needs to send this to Domonique Foxworth and remind him that this is the type of person and city he actively roots against. 

Considering that Josh does an interview about 4 times a  week, you'd think someone would have asked him about Cade.  

10 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Love it he also rocked a poncho jacket last weekend 

Good call on a good look!

https://auburnpub.com/sports/football/why-bills-qb-josh-allen-wore-panchos-army-jacket-to-sundays-game/article_d36df33f-37ea-5509-9821-a41b8ccd3886.html

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I really appreciate this being posted!! I did not know about SuperCade and I was really blown away by this kid's perseverance. I love this quality about Josh. He comes across as very genuine and just a nice kid!

I've said it multiple times, but I wouldn't trade Josh for ANY QB in the league. Like the above post, "THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK!!!"

GO BILLS and GO SUPERCADE!!!