So, we're rooting for Pittsburgh next week, right?

BisonMan

I feel that 4/5 match up are the two teams that have the best shot at pulling an upset in the bracket overall. I’d much rather they take on KC than Buffalo.  Pitt is pretty banged up and has been playing horribly, all that is out the window in the Playoffs, but I’d take them over dealing w the run game of either Tenn/Balt.

3 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

:oops:

Honestly, it's been a while since I've paid this close attention....is that a good excuse? Yeah, that's it...that one. Let's go with that....

:doh:

hey I wasn’t positive either!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm rooting for Buffalo and couldn't care less who we face next.  Obviously there are easier roads than others but the way our team is playing, I don't think anyone can stop us.  Maybe I am just a homer but this team is a legit super bowl contender and as long as they stay firing on all cylinders, there is no team that can slow the Bills down.  There is always that "any given Sunday" thing but this is the first time since the Kelly era where I actually expect to make the super bowl.

Before the season started I said division winners and win a playoff game.  Now I think ... get to the show and win that too!

Go get em Bills.... from an older M&T bank magnet that was a little too soon "This is our time."

Edited by Scott7975

50 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What a crash landing it would be if the Bills lost to the Colts.

With that said, the focus should be on the Colts and not even worrying beyond that right now.

For the players, yes, sure.  But what we all talk about has no bearing on what happens Saturday, so there's no reason we can't get ahead of ourselves.

5 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

All three of those teams are brutal matchups for the Bills and any of the three imo could survive. You get Derrick Henry on a roll and the Titans are brutal, same thing with Lamar.

My rankings before yesterday from most desirable to least desirable were:

Miami > Colts > Browns > Titans > Ravens

Colts have the next lowest offensive ceiling to Miami.

Browns/Titans could be seen as a toss up, but both secondaries stink. 

The Ravens have the run game and great talent on defense and have won (5) straight.

Definitely want Pittsburgh to beat the Browns and let the Chiefs deal with Tennessee/Baltimore. Let them tackle Derrick Henry or try to contain Lamar/Dobbins for 4-quarters. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

My rankings before yesterday from most desirable to least desirable were:

Miami > Colts > Browns > Titans > Ravens

Colts have the next lowest offensive ceiling to Miami.

Browns/Titans could be seen as a toss up, but both secondaries stink. 

The Ravens have the run game and great talent on defense and have won (5) straight.

Definitely want Pittsburgh to beat the Browns and let the Chiefs deal with Tennessee/Baltimore. Let them tackle Derrick Henry or try to contain Lamar/Dobbins for 4-quarters. 

Living in Houston I had to watch the Texans twice fumble away games in the final minutes  to the Colts.  I was not impressed with the Colts at all.  Take away just one of the games and Colts dont make the playoffs.

5 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

No, the seeding doesn't re-set. So, IF the Bills win, they play the winner of the Steelers / Browns game, while KC plays the winner of the Ravens / Titans game. That was why the #2 seed was so important, along with home field if they play two rounds. If the Bills keep winning and KC were to keep winning, they couldn't face off until the AFC Championship game. 

the seeding has always reset.  KC plays the lowest seed left.

as of now the only certain pairs are if the colts win they are at KC.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Living in Houston I had to watch the Texans twice fumble away games in the final minutes  to the Colts.  I was not impressed with the Colts at all.  Take away just one of the games and Colts dont make the playoffs.

Yeah I agree, take yesterday for example.

The 1-15 Jaguars with Mike Glennon played the entire second half at 21-14 with the Colts and forced numerous punts with the Rivers led offense.