The Pegulas need to put Clappy and Beane contracts long term at top dollar

stuvian

Our organization is about to get raided for it's intellectual capital. Terry and Kim were foresightful (is this a word?) enough to bring in Beane and McDermott on the same ticket. They will need to be equally adept at keeping them. That means top dollar contracts.

Say goodbye to Daboll and Frazier and any scout that Beane has trained. We are now among the elite organizations and our brain trust is going to be picked clean.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, stuvian said:

Our organization is about to get raided for it's intellectual capital. Terry and Kim were foresightful (is this a word?) enough to bring in Beane and McDermott on the same ticket. They will need to be equally adept at keeping them. That means top dollar contracts.

Say goodbye to Daboll and Frazier and any scout that Beane has trained. We are now among the elite organizations and our brain trust is going to be picked clean.

They both have signed contract extensions this season.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/curtisrush/2020/12/10/buffalo-bills-gm-brandon-beane-awarded-multi-year-contract-extension/amp/

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/sean-mcdermott-bills-sign-coach-to-multi-year-contract-extensionhttps://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/sean-mcdermott-bills-sign-coach-to-multi-year-contract-extension

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

They were already both extended for the next few years, so I'm not sure what this post is really trying to say...

I read it as @stuvianhas not been paying attention. Oh well, we can’t all be perfect

4 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Next coach up... Who gives a crap no one is taking Beane or McDermott and those are the important ones who created this.

We can find a coach who will want to be OC for one of the best QBs in the league.

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

sorry, I'll just reach into my back pocket where i keep all the front office and player contracts

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Thankfully, the Pegula’s thought of this well in advance.  Both are locked up to 2025.  

6 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Terry and Kim were foresightful (is this a word?)

Only because you asked...

Yes, foresightful is a word, but not one that is commonly used.

"Terry and Kim displayed great foresight when they brought in Beane and McDermott" would sound more natural.

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic