So Unpatriotic. Just Pathetic and Dangerous For Our Country

Tiberius

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think you're being untruthful.  That's my truth, but it really doesn't matter one way or the other, does it?  Either way, you're part of the problem.  

Here is a conspiracy for you ***** face... I planted that ***** knowing that Trump would lose the election and knowing that the senate race would go into georgia and play out like this. Just b.c I knew someone would talk about people that voted him in the first time. 

That way I could spill all that ***** out just for 3 thumbs up and a trophy....

How is that for deep state Mother *****, yea you are so ***** brainwashed you cannot tell when people are telling the truth. Typical ***** Trumpie, you are useless as a human being anymore... Puppet.

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Here is a conspiracy for you ***** face... I planted that ***** knowing that Trump would lose the election and knowing that the senate race would go into georgia and play out like this. Just b.c I knew someone would talk about people that voted him in the first time. 

How is that for deep state Mother *****, yea you are so ***** brainwashed you cannot tell when people are telling the truth. Typical ***** Trumpie, you are useless as a human being anymore... Puppet.

Good morning COMRAD.

Sorry, just getting used to YOUR new regime. Enjoy it. Conform. Take down statues, take away more freedoms.

And WEAR THAT MASK.

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I fear that I have unleashed the internet kraken.  I'll pray for you, friend.  I'll actually pray twice, once for the lying, once in case you were just complicit.  Heck I'll throw in a third prayer for your potty mouth.  

Today is a good day for you.  Why are you getting all turnt up? 

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I fear that I have unleashed the internet kraken.  I'll pray for you, friend.  I'll actually pray twice, once for the lying, once in case you were just complicit.  Heck I'll throw in a third prayer for your potty mouth.  

Today is a good day for you.  Why are you getting all turnt up? 

You an save that praying for yourself, hopefully you open your eyes and cut the puppet strings when you realize Trump has lied to you, and extorted from you your American freedom.

Hey did you know he was trying to leave the country  go golfing on the 19th. That is how much he hates America, while people die and starve he was planning a trip to Scotland.

Edited by TBBills

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You an save that praying for yourself, hopefully you open your eyes and cut the puppet strings when you realize Trump has lied to you, and extorted from you your American freedom.

Hey did you know he was trying to leave the country  go golfing on the 19th. That is how much he hates America, while people die and starve he was planning a trip to Scotland.

Too late, prayers were already up on your behalf.  You missed it by about 5 minutes-but thank you for thinking of me. 

As for the rest, I think you're projecting your guilt as a Trump supporter onto me.  Or, again, you're lying.  Let's just move on.  

I do sincerely appreciate your willingness to listen and clean up your language.  We can't spell unity without u. 

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Too late, prayers were already up on your behalf.  You missed it by about 5 minutes-but thank you for thinking of me. 

As for the rest, I think you're projecting your guilt as a Trump supporter onto me.  Or, again, you're lying.  Let's just move on.  

I do sincerely appreciate your willingness to listen and clean up your language.  We can't spell unity without u. 

The End of the Deep State. Let's bless that thought.

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The End of the Deep State. Let's bless that thought.

Oh goodness no.   

In two weeks, a mush-melloned government-lifer geez with a fondness for slow grinding on youngsters and the wives of the weak takes over.  It's time to move on, not stand down.  

To every season, turn turn. 

Just now, TBBills said:

You know an internet tough guy is broken when he uses the old "LOOK I CHANGED THE TEXT!" play.  

I'm unsure how you arrived here, but listen up:  You don't have to be weak--you don't have to lie about who you voted for, you don't have to lose your marbles and send threatening texts, and you don't have to pretend ya 'got me' with that silly stuff.  

Man up, speak boldly and have the strength of your principles.  You'll be happier in the long run. 

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You know an internet tough guy is broken when he uses the old "LOOK I CHANGED THE TEXT!" play.  

I'm unsure how you arrived here, but listen up:  You don't have to be weak--you don't have to lie about who you voted for, you don't have to lose your marbles and send threatening texts, and you don't have to pretend ya 'got me' with that silly stuff.  

Man up, speak boldly and have the strength of your principles.  You'll be happier in the long run. 

I don't care about internet tough guy thing you taking, nothing you say really matters b.c you are brainwashed.

I understand you are mad, you look like a fool here, so now you're trolling b.c you got nothing left. Trump let your arguments down, let you down.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I don't care about internet tough guy thing you taking, nothing you say really matters b.c you are brainwashed.

I understand you are mad, you look like a fool here, so now you're trolling b.c you got nothing left. Trump let your arguments down, let you down.

And yet you took the time to copy, paste and edit a posting.  Go figs.  

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Does the clown in chief always stand behind bullet proof glass or is he just a little afraid today?

I am not sure if they always do it in DC... I have seen it there many times with other people.

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And yet you took the time to copy, paste and edit a posting.  Go figs.  

You done yet? I know Trump is, he will never be president again.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

On the contrary Zebra. They’re out showing support for the candidate they voted for. There’s nothing wrong with that, on either side of the aisle. Now, if they start looting stores and burning buildings and committing violent attacks on people and police, then they’ve crossed the line. 

lap it up lap it up

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh goodness no.   

In two weeks, a mush-melloned government-lifer geez with a fondness for slow grinding on youngsters and the wives of the weak takes over.  It's time to move on, not stand down.  

Republican extremism at it's very best.

It's ok b.c of Trump your kind are a dieing breed.

13 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Trump inciting violence and loving every minute of it...

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh goodness no.   

Turn turn

The country is one bomb, one major fire, or one gun battle in the capital away from a coup....anarchy, not seen in the western world since 1933. 

The President encouraged this with the hope he finds away to postpone Jan 20th in his quest to become King.

I think I spotted Rhino, back from Lithuania. 

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Turn turn

The country is one bomb, one major fire, or one gun battle in the capital away from a coup....anarchy, not seen in the western world since 1933. 

The President encouraged this with the hope he finds away to postpone Jan 20th in his quest to become King.

If Trump bring in Washington for four years makes him a wanna be King, what does that make Biden’s FORTY SEVEN YEARS? A viscount? An Earl? 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

On the contrary Zebra. They’re out showing support for the candidate they voted for. There’s nothing wrong with that, on either side of the aisle. Now, if they start looting stores and burning buildings and committing violent attacks on people and police, then they’ve crossed the line. 

so your thoughts on what is occurring at 3pm eastern time in our nations capital right now?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well there you go, pipe bombs armed standoffs destroying the house.

Didn't take long for  Trump to make his horde do terroristic things for him.

Edited by TBBills

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Well there you go, pipe bombs armed standoffs destroying the house.

Didn't take long for  Trump to make his horde do terroristic things for him.

I do not and would never support the type of violence and destruction we witnessed from the Left over the past year. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/2/2021 at 12:09 PM, Meatloaf63 said:

Thank you for some clarity 👍
These clowns screaming about collusion when collusion isn’t even actually a crime. But the real collusion that we know happened happened between Hillary Clinton’s staff and Russia and nobody wants to talk about that because you’re too busy watching CNN and some fat fingered witch Madcow And sucking up everything she has to say. If you want collusion it’s China Joe and his son and China,  just watch what happens over the next four years with that. And anybody who watches the old senile fool who can’t even put a sentence together and says he has not had cognitive decline is just being ignorant.

The case of "collusion" is short hand for the legal case of collusion with a foreign power to receive something of value in an election - that is where the legality or criminality rests. What does the law intend by "value".

"What is also exceptional about the Trump case, distinguishing it from other forms of national electioneering, is the absence of any question about intent, or state of mind. In the most recent round of revisions to its rules, the FEC went to some lengths to allow a candidate or political committee to establish that it did not reasonably know about the foreign source of the contribution or expenditure or other value received. (11 C.F.R. § 110.20 (a)(4),(7)). This is no help to the Trump campaign which certainly had every reason to know that, as widely reported and declared officially by the US government, Russia was behind the hacking. Mr. Trump, on the campaign trail, said as much in inviting Russia to release more. At other times he suggested that perhaps Russia was not behind these activities, that no one could know: but, remarkably, he allowed for the possibility that another foreign power, China, might have been responsible. And once again, there are other parts of the public record bearing on intent that will receive close investigative scrutiny, like Trump’s close confidante Roger Stone’s repeated statements about his communications with Wikileaks and Julian Assange."

http://www.moresoftmoneyhardlaw.com/2017/06/collusion-foreign-government-becomes-crime/

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I do not and would never support the type of violence and destruction we witnessed from the Left over the past year. 

But you did support it, you knew it was coming.

If the left has done the same that has no bearing on Trump doing it. 

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Republican extremism at it's very best.

It's ok b.c of Trump your kind are a dieing breed.

I'm sitting in my office outside of Albany in tan pants and a Brooks Brothers no-iron shirt, contributing to the local economy, supporting local causes and treating people with respect in every transaction.   I did the same with you, and the fact that you see me as an extremist of any sort again simply reinforces just how soft you are as a human being.  I'll move on, but understand the sympathy I feel for you is real.  I can only assume someone really messed with your head (or heart) at some stage of your life.  

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm sitting in my office outside of Albany in tan pants and a Brooks Brothers no-iron shirt, contributing to the local economy, supporting local causes and treating people with respect in every transaction.   I did the same with you, and the fact that you see me as an extremist of any sort again simply reinforces just how soft you are as a human being.  I'll move on, but understand the sympathy I feel for you is real.  I can only assume someone really messed with your head (or heart) at some stage of your life.  

I just see you as a mindless brainwashed idiot.

46 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Turn turn

I think I spotted Rhino, back from Lithuania. 

You're preaching to the wrong crowd NB.  I didn't support the riots and anarchy all summer, and don't support what's going on at the Capitol now.  Still, it seems odd to me that you didn't feel we were teetering on the brink over the summer when people were killed, businesses and personal property destroyed and lives ruined.  

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I just see you as a mindless brainwashed idiot.

I know, you've said it 14 times in a row, sorta like a brainwashed person.  I've considered your opinion, rejected it as the ramblings of a hostile actor, and moved on. 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're preaching to the wrong crowd NB.  I didn't support the riots and anarchy all summer, and don't support what's going on at the Capitol now.  Still, it seems odd to me that you didn't feel we were teetering on the brink over the summer when people were killed, businesses and personal property destroyed and lives ruined.  

I know, you've said it 14 times in a row, sorta like a brainwashed person.  I've considered your opinion, rejected it as the ramblings of a hostile actor, and moved on. 

I am trying to get it through your head so you can snap out of it and realized this guy has been using you and fooling you.

Edited by TBBills

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'd also like to tell you that Lynrd Skynrd's music SUCKS.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I am trying to get it through your head so you can snap out of it and realized this guy has been using you and fooling you.

We're polluting the ethersphere with mindless back and forth.  I understand you.  Really.  I even appreciate your desire to save my soul, but I shall pass. In an effort to drop down the traffic, I'll stop replying unless you have something other than 'brainwashed', 'idiot' or the like.  My best to you, friend. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I'd also like to tell you that Lynrd Skynrd's music SUCKS.

It's so funny--I was just wondering what you thought about the music.  

I like it, "Street Survivors" was the first album I ever bought, just after the plane crash. For what its worth--- I think Tuesdays BLOW in general,  though I think Tuesday's Gone is a beautiful yet melancholy song about love and loss.  It's complicated for me, this whole Tuesday thing. 

32 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You are wrong my friend. I have stated many times that Trump would try to have a coup, you are seeing it. 

You my friend are the brain washed culprit. 

53 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Those no iron shirts are excellent... I wonder if we could get people to agree on that. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And yet you say nothing about the cur dog Tuesday badmouthing 1970s rock royalty.  We're done here sir. 

I am more 60s early 70s guy. Also more folk, Dylan, Mitchell, Byrds,  Did enjoy Skynard later when I got into longnecks. My hero was John Lennon. I am more peacenik than violent gun protester.

• Like (+1) 1