So Unpatriotic. Just Pathetic and Dangerous For Our Country

Tiberius

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The evidence supports my contention. You just make up stuff and ignore the obvious evidence. 

It does not go go both ways. You support a traitor and I do not 

There was a crime committed. Your political blinders don’t allow you to see it though. Or them, as in plural crimes. 

You believe the FBI is lying when it says the Russians hacked the DNC, correct? 

You’re all over the page here Tibsy.  Crime!  No crime!  Crime-ish!  Crime-lite!   I actually think YOU may have been hacked. 

Make it easy on me because you’re dialed into The Truth.  Just fill in the blanks. 

Donald J Trump was convicted of the crime of _______________ on ___/___/_____. 

Disclaimer:   I’ll duck duck go the data you provide to double check.  Trust but verify. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re all over the page here Tibsy.  Crime!  No crime!  Crime-ish!  Crime-lite!   I actually think YOU may have been hacked. 

Make it easy on me because you’re dialed into The Truth.  Just fill in the blanks. 

Disclaimer:   I’ll duck duck go the data you provide to double check.  Trust but verify. 

Nope, Mueller did find crimes and handed down indictments. 

So was FBI lying about Russia hacking DNCs emails? 

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nope, Mueller did find crimes and handed down indictments. 

So was FBI lying about Russia hacking DNCs emails? 

Just send over the details on Trump’s conviction.  Or, send me the deets on the indictment with respect to Russian collusion and Team Trump.  

It should be straight forward—it’s your argument. 

Pre-emptively:  🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Just send over the details on Trump’s conviction.  Or, send me the deets on the indictment with respect to Russian collusion and Team Trump.  

It should be straight forward—it’s your argument. 

Pre-emptively:  🤣🤣🤣🤣

You sticking up for Trump the most corrupt man ever to be president of the United States like he is your father.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

You sticking up for Trump the most corrupt man ever to be president of the United States like he is your father.

My goodness, I'm not the grammar police but what you typed is a step above gibberish.  

I'm guessing you've assumed the role of concubine and decided to carry Tibsy's water for him, and that's fine.  Send over the conviction details as they relate to Mr. Mueller and Mr. Trump for Rooskie Collusion, for Mr. Mueller and Mr. Trump for obstruction for the non-existent (and according to Tibsy legal/illegal/legal) collusion, and any other of Mr. Mueller's charges/convictions/indictments of Mr. Trump.  

I can wait if you need some time, but in keeping with my goal in 2021 to be efficient, I'm including my response to your anticipated reply:

So, nothing, right?  B-)

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My goodness, I'm not the grammar police but what you typed is a step above gibberish.  

I'm guessing you've assumed the role of concubine and decided to carry Tibsy's water for him, and that's fine.  Send over the conviction details as they relate to Mr. Mueller and Mr. Trump for Rooskie Collusion, for Mr. Mueller and Mr. Trump for obstruction for the non-existent (and according to Tibsy legal/illegal/legal) collusion, and any other of Mr. Mueller's charges/convictions/indictments of Mr. Trump.  

I can wait if you need some time, but in keeping with my goal in 2021 to be efficient, I'm including my response to your anticipated reply:

So, nothing, right?  B-)

Oh ok so you cannot read... I will let you continue to be an idiot.

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So, nothing, right?  B-)

:thumbsup:

NO you said you cannot understand English so why the ***** should I try with someone who cannot even read. Look you are fighting a losing battle, and yet you keep showing that defending Trump, a guy who has lied and spread corruption in this country on top of trying to commit voter fraud, and you are still behind him. You don't have a mind that can think for itself so why would anyone bother with you when everyone knows what your bull#### response will be.

Edited by TBBills

48 minutes ago, TBBills said:

NO you said you cannot understand English so why the ***** should I try with someone who cannot even read. Look you are fighting a losing battle, and yet you keep showing that defending Trump, a guy who has lied and spread corruption in this country on top of trying to commit voter fraud, and you are still behind him. You don't have a mind that can think for itself so why would anyone bother with you when everyone knows what your bull#### response will be.

Look--you don't have to puff put your chest, storm around  and lie about things.  Just stick to the facts. I never said I cannot understand English, it's my native language friend!  

Now, my support for Trump is not in dispute, so you repeating it over and over just makes you seem unimaginative, repetitive and boring.  We can fix that. 

I've asked for you to stand up like a man and provide the data detailing your allegations.  You have not.   That says something about you.  On the other hand, you could simply reply honestly that you're unable to provide the data because it's an outright fabrication.  Remember, there is no shame in doing the right thing.  

So, to recap:

Stick to the facts.

There is no shame in doing the right thing. 

I don't know you, so I'm holding out hope we can meet in the middle here and you'll be honorable.  Your track record seems to indicate you'll hunker down, so I have to prepare two responses:

A.  Nice!  You did the right thing, and for that you've earned a certain measure of respect.  Kudos sir!  :beer:

B. So, nothing, right? B-)

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The evidence supports my contention. You just make up stuff and ignore the obvious evidence. 

It does not go go both ways. You support a traitor and I do not 

There was a crime committed. Your political blinders don’t allow you to see it though. Or them, as in plural crimes. 

You believe the FBI is lying when it says the Russians hacked the DNC, correct? 

What exactly am i making up ? Please explain oh and while your at it please explain the obvious evidence that i am apparently missing please change my mind .

No i don't believe the FBI is lying about hacking the DNC ----- so Trump did that too 🤔 Dam i been wrong all this time he gave the Russians the DNC's PW's that SOB ...

On 1/4/2021 at 11:30 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We may be able to fill in Jan /62021 before the day us done. If he invites and insites a riot in DC or talks coup, TREASON would be on the long list of violations.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

We may be able to fill in Jan /62021 before the day us done. If he invites and insites a riot in DC or talks coup, TREASON would be on the long list of violations.

We all have bad days from time to time.  Perhaps you might use the edit function and clean this up a bit? 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

They are going to make idiots of themselves in DC for all to see today. 

On the contrary Zebra. They’re out showing support for the candidate they voted for. There’s nothing wrong with that, on either side of the aisle. Now, if they start looting stores and burning buildings and committing violent attacks on people and police, then they’ve crossed the line. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

On the contrary Zebra. They’re out showing support for the candidate they voted for. There’s nothing wrong with that, on either side of the aisle. Now, if they start looting stores and burning buildings and committing violent attacks on people and police, then they’ve crossed the line. 

lap it up

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

lap it up

I knew it wouldn't take long, I been saying Proud Boys are a racist group, Trump himself is a racist (He only likes votes). His attitude, anger, corruption, lies all feed into these feeble minded brainwashed Trumpsters and they act as he would. They are the puppets at the ends of his strings to do his bidding. 

America has many fail-safes for this, it takes time to get though all of these b.c there's so many stopgaps to prevent dictatorship. So you have to wait for decisions from other parts of our governing system and it takes time, but it is proving to hold true now more than ever.

God Bless America!

Just now, TBBills said:

I knew it wouldn't take long, I been saying Proud Boys are a racist group, Trump himself is a racist (He only likes votes). His attitude, anger, corruption, lies all feed into these feeble minded brainwashed Trumpsters and they act as he would. They are the puppets at the ends of his strings to do his bidding. 

America has many fail-safes for this, it takes time to get though all of these b.c there's so many stopgaps to prevent dictatorship. So you have to wait for decisions from other parts of our governing system and it takes time, but it is proving to hold true now more than ever.

God Bless America!

Pray for peace in DC today because it's going to get ugly

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Some of the posters in this thread are complicit in this.  People need to look at their own souls, or what’s left of them.

Psychologically much of this country is ***** because of their blind support for Trump.

This guy writes a lot of good stuff on the topic but this post gets to the heart of it

https://www.patreon.com/posts/30842612

People who voted against Hillary, without necessarily being supportive of Trump, eventually evolved into defenders of Trump when that vote became an indictment of their morality/character. Eventually they began to identify with, internalize, and defend Trump's persecution narrative.  Once this occurred, there probably was a need to find "evidence" to not only outwardly defend themselves and their decision/vote, but also to inwardly reassure themselves that their vote against Hillary (default vote for Trump) wasn't an indictment against their moral compass.  That "evidence" was not only the easiest to find on radical right and Russian manipulated news sources, but, regardless of its truthfulness, it was also the most damning against Hillary, the most exculpating of Trump, and, by proxy, the most exculpating of themselves.  Most people already have a poor understanding of epistemology, so their ability to apply a proper level of discernment is lacking. This is especially true when their level of personal investment is extremely high.

• Like (+1) 2

When I first voted for Trump I thought he was going to go after everyone no matter the side. Drain the swamp (Both Sides of corruption) I really didn't like Hilary after voting Obama twice and even little Bush once.

Instead he became Swamp Thing, using fake news as his defacto shield to be as corrupt as one could be in a country with our governing system. I have never been so angry at what I did. Never again! Republican party is dead! 

So I guess you can say he took a person who was on the line and made them full on democrat from here on.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Pray for peace in DC today because it's going to get ugly

I can't wait to see all of these Cletus' collective heads explode when Pence confirms Biden.

Going to be comedic GOLD.

"BUH GAWD HE CAN'T DO THAT!" 

So many brains going to break simultaneously. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, TBBills said:

When I first voted for Trump I thought he was going to go after everyone no matter the side. Drain the swamp (Both Sides of corruption) I really didn't like Hilary after voting Obama twice and even little Bush once.

Instead he became Swamp Thing, using fake news as his defacto shield to be as corrupt as one could be in a country with our governing system. I have never been so angry at what I did. Never again! Republican party is dead! 

So I guess you can say he took a person who was on the line and made them full on democrat from here on.

I get it - and I commend your candor.  

There was a certain appeal to the idea of rolling a proverbial grenade into the tent; the ideal of an outsider coming in to “drain the swamp” has long fascinated parts of the electorate.  The decline of the manufacturing economy has put real economic pressure on a large, mostly white and uneducated swath of the country, directly leading to Trump’s ascendency.

The problem is that Trump is a conman, a liar, and a criminal.  He is a fraud.  He cannot “drain the swamp” because his own narcissism and incompetence overwhelms his ability to function.

Rather than admit this, as you’ve said well, many of his supporters have doubled down in their fervency.  The “drain the swamp” idea has morphed into an ethos of trolling - there are posters here (rhymes with “Nico”) who simply embrace the chaos, because they are basically dead inside after years and years of disappointment and false hope.  The irony is that many of those same people embrace the “lizard people”-type conspiracy theories - yet THEY are the lizard people.  Trump supporters have grown tails and scales, they are becoming permanent outcasts, they are losing their own humanity.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

It's a good day to be an American self thinker, and not be brainwashed in anger, lies, corruption... Aka a republican.

Not a good day to be repub for sure but Republicans do not hold the only licence for all brainwashed followers.

Can you imagine having a conversation with Cortez? Or Pelosi?

Trump is the worst liar for sure, and those that blindly follow would rather have a civil war  than a civil election are brainwashed and brain dead. 

But make no mistake...AOC and her crowd are no better.

55 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Ha! Nice try. There’s ZERO chance you voted for Trump. ZERO

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

How are you handling the day Trump handed Murica to the Dems?

Hey girl hey!

I reject the premise of your question but as to how I'm doing I'm happy to share.  

I'm disappointed in the results, but I've been preparing for this eventuality for many years.  It really was no more difficult than watching the way the wind blows, and attempting to figure out the price point when otherwise decent citizens would accept a buyout.  Imo Biden Inc found that sweet spot in the last election.  

So, like yesterday, I got up, went to work and life goes on.  Have a blessed day. 

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The first B is for Blutarsky, :D

Yea it's all you got b.c you got nothing.

Who would have thought the republicans are yelling fraud. Trump has trained you all well.

Edited by TBBills

Trump's EGO is about to be destroyed, I am willing to bet he wants violence today that is the kind of ***** he likes. His EGO needs to be inflated and it will be by the feeble minds of his Trumpsters.

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Yea it's all you got b.c you got nothing.

Who would have thought the republicans are yelling fraud. Trump has trained you all well.

It's one of two things TBlutarsky:

You're not being truthful, which seems most likely.  

-or-

You're complicit as Mr. Tuesday has suggested. You should look into your soul, or what's left of it, or other bright lights maybe forced to do so on your behalf.  

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's one of two things TBlutarsky:

You're not being truthful, which seems most likely.  

-or-

You're complicit as Mr. Tuesday has suggested. You should look into your soul, or what's left of it, or other bright lights maybe forced to do so on your behalf.  

Trump brainwashed you well. I have said many times I voted for Trump but b.c you saw it today you don't believe it b.c you are in full fraud mode that Trump has you on.

Mr. puppet, your master is calling

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Trump brainwashed you well. I have said many times I voted for Trump but b.c you saw it today you don't believe it b.c you are in full fraud mode that Trump has you on.

Mr. puppet, your master is calling

I think you're being untruthful.  That's my truth, but it really doesn't matter one way or the other, does it?  Either way, you're part of the problem.