So Unpatriotic. Just Pathetic and Dangerous For Our Country

Tiberius

@B-Man

The baby Trump won't even let the next leader of our nation in on what his team needs to know. Talk about sore losers. Remember when--before Trump--we all at least could do what was good for the country, not throw temper tantrums and hissy fits over losing. Good riddance to this parasite Trump and his gang of criminals

President-elect Joe Biden on Monday accused President Trump and his political appointees of obstructing the transition of power to his incoming administration, particularly on national security issues, an escalation in tone after reports of isolated difficulties in the transition process last week.

In remarks from Wilmington, Del., Biden specifically called out the Office of Management and Budget and the Defense Department as agencies where his transition team had encountered “roadblocks” from political leadership. Biden’s remarks came shortly after he attended a briefing with nearly two dozen of his national security advisers.

“Right now, we just aren’t getting all the information that we need from the outgoing administration in key national security areas. It’s nothing short, in my view, of irresponsibility,” Biden said of the resistance his teams were facing. He warned that such delays could allow enemies of the United States to take advantage of vulnerabilities, citing a massive cybersecurity breach that compromised several U.S. agencies earlier this month.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

@B-Man

The baby Trump won't even let the next leader of our nation in on what his team needs to know. Talk about sore losers. Remember when--before Trump--we all at least could do what was good for the country, not throw temper tantrums and hissy fits over losing. Good riddance to this parasite Trump and his gang of criminals

It sounds like Biden is screaming at some local kids to get off his lawn.  What specifically is he yelling at George about?  

Because now that you mention 'membering...member 4 years ago tomorrow when Barrack and Joe B expelled Rooskies and created an international incident for the incoming admin?   

I do.   That was some stone cold munchin.  

Joe will be fine.  He's been an insider since '73 when Elton first told us about the Crocodile Rock. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It sounds like Biden is screaming at some local kids to get off his lawn.  What specifically is he yelling at George about?  

Because now that you mention 'membering...member 4 years ago tomorrow when Barrack and Joe B expelled Rooskies and created an international incident for the incoming admin?   

I do.   That was some stone cold munchin.  

Joe will be fine.  He's been an insider since '73 when Elton first told us about the Crocodile Rock. 

No, it sounds just like it is, Trump being a punk. What else is new

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, it sounds just like it is, Trump being a punk. What else is new

What’s not new is that your partisanship is showing.  I’ve read a couple different sources and all I can find is Biden complaining about certain agencies with no specifics. Given his issues with mental acuity we cannot even be certain if he was actually at the right meeting.  

I provided commentary about Obama expelling diplomats 22 days or so before an incoming admin took over because you talked about membering how awesome presidents always are.  

We cannot heal if you’re not introspective.  

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What’s not new is that your partisanship is showing.  I’ve read a couple different sources and all I can find is Biden complaining about certain agencies with no specifics. Given his issues with mental acuity we cannot even be certain if he was actually at the right meeting.  

I provided commentary about Obama expelling diplomats 22 days or so before an incoming admin took over because you talked about membering how awesome presidents always are.  

We cannot heal if you’re not introspective.  

Why don't you stop the nonsense about mental acuity.  We get it, you don't like the guy.  I can go through clips of Trump and find as many screw ups as you can with Biden.  And Trump doesn't have a stuttering issue as does Biden.

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tick, tick, tick three more weeks until Biden is in charge and will have nobody to blame but himself. This is going to be hilarious! 

Yes we know you hate America just like Trump does.

You are scared b.c no one could be worse than Trump. Realize Biden can only do better than a man who destroyed this country.

It will probably take 2 democratic terms to fix what Trump has done, should be easy since the republican party is in disarray.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What’s not new is that your partisanship is showing.  

With Trump it really isn't a partisan issue, he really is just a big dope.

Do you actually still believe he was a good businessman, lol. I mean his level of complete incompetence is stunning.

But what is more stunning is the 70 million people that actually think he is a good businessman. 😅

And a deal maker? Look at his surrender of the foolish veto threat. What a joke

Maybe the only reason you support him is YOUR blind partisanship? Maybe?

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Irony...

What's ironic?  

Tibsy wrote "...Remember when--before Trump--we all at least could do what was good for the country..." and I reminded him that he forgot to remember the last election cycle.  His reply was to ignore it, and reference Trump's punkishness.  Punkish or not--and I still don't see where Biden provided any specifics as he raged on--the facts are a matter or record.  In fact, it wasn't a week or two after he expelled Rooskies that he and Biden were briefed on the Clinton's fingerprints all over the Steele dossier.  

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Why don't you stop the nonsense about mental acuity.  We get it, you don't like the guy.  I can go through clips of Trump and find as many screw ups as you can with Biden.  And Trump doesn't have a stuttering issue as does Biden.

First, I'm not sure who 'we' is.  Second, 'like' has nothing to do with it.  I don't like Obama, Clinton(s), Pelosi, Schiff, Mitt Romney, Lindsay Graham 4 days out of 7, and scores of others.  You go ahead and feel free to link prior comments I've made about their mental acuity.  

Second, I received speech therapy for a stutter as a child (to the extent there was speech therapy for a stutter back in the day), and have great empathy for people with those struggles.  Imo, you do a disservice to those that truly struggle when you write off some of Biden's obvious miscues to a problem with stuttering.  I understand why Biden plays that card, he's a politician who will say just about anything to win the vote.  I understand you wanting to dismiss his issues--you voted for the guy and in spite of Trump's flaws, I'm surprised that you would not demand a better candidate than this old husk of a man.  The best way to rationalize it may be to fall back on a stuttering problem to explain some things flat out unexplainable.  

Finally, while I won't commit to ignoring issues with his cognitive decline, I will attempt to clean up some of the one liners like the one I included above.  It didn't add to the point I was making, but was otherwise harmless.   Biden is a shell of the man he was four short years ago, and even more substantially impaired relative to his debate with Paul Ryan 8 years ago.  That's fair game and shouldn't bother you in the least if you're stalwart in your defense of his mental capacity. 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

With Trump it really isn't a partisan issue, he really is just a big dope.

Do you actually still believe he was a good businessman, lol. I mean his level of complete incompetence is stunning.

But what is more stunning is the 70 million people that actually think he is a good businessman. 😅

And a deal maker? Look at his surrender of the foolish veto threat. What a joke

Maybe the only reason you support him is YOUR blind partisanship? Maybe?

Maybe...maybe not, but it's an interesting perspective.  On the other hand,  maybe you should think your posts through before you say silly things like 'remember when..' if they make no sense.  

The question remains:  Was expelling the red horde on 12/29/2016 in the waning days of the Obama administration, creating a major mess for the incoming administration in dealing with a foreign adversary an example of doing what's right for the country?   

It was your point, not mine. 

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What's ironic?  

Tibsy wrote "...Remember when--before Trump--we all at least could do what was good for the country..." and I reminded him that he forgot to remember the last election cycle.  His reply was to ignore it, and reference Trump's punkishness.  Punkish or not--and I still don't see where Biden provided any specifics as he raged on--the facts are a matter or record.  In fact, it wasn't a week or two after he expelled Rooskies that he and Biden were briefed on the Clinton's fingerprints all over the Steele dossier.  

First, I'm not sure who 'we' is.  Second, 'like' has nothing to do with it.  I don't like Obama, Clinton(s), Pelosi, Schiff, Mitt Romney, Lindsay Graham 4 days out of 7, and scores of others.  You go ahead and feel free to link prior comments I've made about their mental acuity.  

Second, I received speech therapy for a stutter as a child (to the extent there was speech therapy for a stutter back in the day), and have great empathy for people with those struggles.  Imo, you do a disservice to those that truly struggle when you write off some of Biden's obvious miscues to a problem with stuttering.  I understand why Biden plays that card, he's a politician who will say just about anything to win the vote.  I understand you wanting to dismiss his issues--you voted for the guy and in spite of Trump's flaws, I'm surprised that you would not demand a better candidate than this old husk of a man.  The best way to rationalize it may be to fall back on a stuttering problem to explain some things flat out unexplainable.  

Finally, while I won't commit to ignoring issues with his cognitive decline, I will attempt to clean up some of the one liners like the one I included above.  It didn't add to the point I was making, but was otherwise harmless.   Biden is a shell of the man he was four short years ago, and even more substantially impaired relative to his debate with Paul Ryan 8 years ago.  That's fair game and shouldn't bother you in the least if you're stalwart in your defense of his mental capacity. 

He has always spoken in the way he speaks now, even when he was far younger.  He sticks his foot in it from time to time but there is no actual proof of cognitive decline, so let's just stop with that.  Judge him on his actions once he takes office.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The question remains:  Was expelling the red horde on 12/29/2016 in the waning days of the Obama administration, creating a major mess for the incoming administration in dealing with a foreign adversary an example of doing what's right for the country?   

It was your point, not mine. 

If I answer the question I just feel we can't agree on the facts. Do you think Russia interfered in the election? If not, I see why you think Obama did something wrong in some way by simply expelling Putin's murderous spies. But Russia did and Obama had to do something because Trump would never do anything to upset one of his main political supporters in Putin

He has always spoken in the way he speaks now, even when he was far younger.  He sticks his foot in it from time to time but there is no actual proof of cognitive decline, so let's just stop with that.  Judge him on his actions once he takes office.

You're being presumptuous, and you have no right to ask that of me.  I understand how you feel, I think you're wrong.  I don't think it's even particularly close, and these issues extend beyond the classic Biden simple faux pas.  

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

If I answer the question I just feel we can't agree on the facts. Do you think Russia interfered in the election? If not, I see why you think Obama did something wrong in some way by simply expelling Putin's murderous spies. But Russia did and Obama had to do something because Trump would never do anything to upset one of his main political supporters in Putin

If Obama expelled 'murderous spies' there would be nothing to discuss, though I would think expulsion at the 11th hour of his 8 years in office would be way down the list of legal action against 'murderous spies'.  

I think we can move on.  

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If Obama expelled 'murderous spies' there would be nothing to discuss, though I would think expulsion at the 11th hour of his 8 years in office would be way down the list of legal action against 'murderous spies'.  

I think we can move on.  

Should I take this to mean Russia didn't interfere in the election or that it was no big deal?

And Putin is a murderous thug and anyone that works for him has blood on their hands.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Should I take this to mean Russia didn't interfere in the election or that it was no big deal?

And Putin is a murderous thug and anyone that works for him has blood on their hands.

You're the one who claimed prior admins always left roses and Mallow Cups for the incoming admin before DJT.  That's morphed into a defense of Obama that simply holds no water based on your own standards.  Why didn't Obama expel all Russian personnel in our country if everyone who works for Putin since they have blood on his/her hands?  Was Sergey Kislyak one of the murderous thugs, because he sure seems to have stuck around?  In fact, I'd bet the embassy was chock full of people that worked for Putin even after the international incident was created.   

If you think Obama acted in the best interests of the country by expelling certain Russians as he was turning the lights off and leaving the building, it should be easy enough to say.  What says 'I'm here to help' more than dumping hand-selected Russians roughly 112 hours before the new guy assumes the mantle of leadership of the free world?  Yet, you seem reluctant.  

It's odd. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're the one who claimed prior admins always left roses and Mallow Cups for the incoming admin before DJT.  That's morphed into a defense of Obama that simply holds no water based on your own standards.  Why didn't Obama expel all Russian personnel in our country if everyone who works for Putin since they have blood on his/her hands?  Was Sergey Kislyak one of the murderous thugs, because he sure seems to have stuck around?  In fact, I'd bet the embassy was chock full of people that worked for Putin even after the international incident was created.   

If you think Obama acted in the best interests of the country by expelling certain Russians as he was turning the lights off and leaving the building, it should be easy enough to say.  What says 'I'm here to help' more than dumping hand-selected Russians roughly 112 hours before the new guy assumes the mantle of leadership of the free world?  Yet, you seem reluctant.  

It's odd. 

Lol, no.

Refusing to even work with the new administration is new. Especially on national security.  Obama helped out Trump while fighting back against our (The USA's, the Republics) enemies. That that enemy of freedom and republican government happened to be best friends with Trump is not Obama's fault, its Trump's. You are twisting.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, no.

Refusing to even work with the new administration is new. Especially on national security.  Obama helped out Trump while fighting back against our (The USA's, the Republics) enemies. That that enemy of freedom and republican government happened to be best friends with Trump is not Obama's fault, its Trump's. You are twisting.

I'm trying to meet some of you guys in the middle here for the sake of unity.  Unfortunately, @oldmanfan is upset that I have concerns about the oldmanjoe's  mental health, and you think that it's cool to poke a bear by expelling some, but not all, murderous thugs and creating a sh^tstorm that your predecessor has to clean up.  Knowing what was to come on the Trump=treason hoax, and knowing Obama and Biden were knuckles deep in the scam, what he did was so incredibly reckless as to be unthinkable. 

Biden has been a politician for decades.  He's playing you because you're easily played.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm trying to meet some of you guys in the middle here for the sake of unity.  Unfortunately, @oldmanfan is upset that I have concerns about the oldmanjoe's  mental health, and you think that it's cool to poke a bear by expelling some, but not all, murderous thugs and creating a sh^tstorm that your predecessor has to clean up.  Knowing what was to come on the Trump=treason hoax, and knowing Obama and Biden were knuckles deep in the scam, what he did was so incredibly reckless as to be unthinkable. 

Biden has been a politician for decades.  He's playing you because you're easily played.  

I'm guessing that you think it was wrong to react to an attack our election?

They interfered in our election. We were suppose to lay over dead?

And what did poking the bear do to hurt Trump's transition? Not sure what you are getting at there. Seems like a stray man argument.

But hey, it worked. You got me off of talking about Trump's complete unpartiotic refusal to help the guy who beat him. So congrats

straw

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm guessing that you think it was wrong to react to an attack our election?

They interfered in our election. We were suppose to lay over dead?

And what did poking the bear do to hurt Trump's transition? Not sure what you are getting at there. Seems like a stray man argument.

But hey, it worked. You got me off of talking about Trump's complete unpartiotic refusal to help the guy who beat him. So congrats

straw

There was no reason to allow the Rooskies to remain in our country before or immediately after the election, nor to allow the highest ranking murderous thug to remain in country.  It defies logic that our great enemy would be allowed to shelter in place for 2,900 of 2,922 days of Obama's term, especially in light of the fact that Russian interference in our elections process predates 2016 by decades.  

But maybe Biden will get lucky and DJT will expel some foreign adversaries in the next couple of weeks.  That's what friends do, right? 

So unpatriotic.....

The Department of Defense slammed Democrat Joe Biden for claiming without evidence that his team has not received all of the information that they need during the transition period, saying that U.S. officials have given Biden’s team more resources than Biden’s team initially requested.

Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller slammed the claims from Biden, noting that the department has given Biden’s team more access to resources than they initially requested.

“The Department of Defense has conducted 164 interviews with over 400 officials, and provided over 5,000 pages of documents – far more than initially requested by Biden’s transition team,” Miller said in a statement.

“DOD’s efforts already surpass those of recent administrations with over three weeks to go and we continue to schedule additional meetings for the remainder of the transition and answer any and all requests for information in our purview.”

Foreign policy and national security matters are an area where Biden has been criticized, even by former Obama officials, for being wrong.

Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, said that Biden has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pentagon-slams-biden-for-claiming-that-his-team-is-being-denied-access-to-information

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

So unpatriotic.....

The Department of Defense slammed Democrat Joe Biden for claiming without evidence that his team has not received all of the information that they need during the transition period, saying that U.S. officials have given Biden’s team more resources than Biden’s team initially requested.

Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller slammed the claims from Biden, noting that the department has given Biden’s team more access to resources than they initially requested.

“The Department of Defense has conducted 164 interviews with over 400 officials, and provided over 5,000 pages of documents – far more than initially requested by Biden’s transition team,” Miller said in a statement.

“DOD’s efforts already surpass those of recent administrations with over three weeks to go and we continue to schedule additional meetings for the remainder of the transition and answer any and all requests for information in our purview.”

Foreign policy and national security matters are an area where Biden has been criticized, even by former Obama officials, for being wrong.

Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, said that Biden has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pentagon-slams-biden-for-claiming-that-his-team-is-being-denied-access-to-information

Awesome post, thanks for the catch as it points out what I was explaining to @Tiberius yesterday.  In Biden's world, there's no 'unity' in the traditional sense, there's only politicking and jockeying for position.  The sad part is that this is pretty much SOP for all politicians at that level, but Tibsy's partisan slant makes it impossible for him to see.  Biden points the direction, Tibsy sets off smiling as directed.

Though--and I don't want to risk the ire of @oldmanfan here, but it seems distinctly possible that Biden really has no idea about what's going on.   One issue common to folks as they age is the loss of short term memory.  This sort of discrepancy could be explained by that, especially given that Biden didn't get into specifics as to what he was claiming--just broad and sweeping statements that he was being blocked out.  Again, that's fairly common in the elderly, isn't it?  Feeling insecure, thinking folks are out to get them.  

I think we would all agree we should keep an eye on this, especially because, you know, unity. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Awesome post, thanks for the catch as it points out what I was explaining to @Tiberius yesterday.  In Biden's world, there's no 'unity' in the traditional sense, there's only politicking and jockeying for position.  The sad part is that this is pretty much SOP for all politicians at that level, but Tibsy's partisan slant makes it impossible for him to see.  Biden points the direction, Tibsy sets off smiling as directed.

Though--and I don't want to risk the ire of @oldmanfan here, but it seems distinctly possible that Biden really has no idea about what's going on.   One issue common to folks as they age is the loss of short term memory.  This sort of discrepancy could be explained by that, especially given that Biden didn't get into specifics as to what he was claiming--just broad and sweeping statements that he was being blocked out.  Again, that's fairly common in the elderly, isn't it?  Feeling insecure, thinking folks are out to get them.  

I think we would all agree we should keep an eye on this, especially because, you know, unity. 

Show me actual medical evidence of him having the type issues you suggest.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I knew you couldn't quit me!

I do not have access to anyone's medical records beyond my own.  You know that.  Also, I simply offered that it was a 'distinct possibility' that this was the case.  My evidence is anecdotal and comes from comparing the Scranton Mauler of yesteryear to the tired, old, and often confused old man I see today.  If you see him as having the same vigor and intellectual capacity as always, well God Love Ya Man, Ya got steel in your spine!

You seem to want to stamp out dialogue here, and I can't understand why.  

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I knew you couldn't quit me!

I do not have access to anyone's medical records beyond my own.  You know that.  Also, I simply offered that it was a 'distinct possibility' that this was the case.  My evidence is anecdotal and comes from comparing the Scranton Mauler of yesteryear to the tired, old, and often confused old man I see today.  If you see him as having the same vigor and intellectual capacity as always, well God Love Ya Man, Ya got steel in your spine!

You seem to want to stamp out dialogue here, and I can't understand why.  

I don't think you should make unfounded accusations without a shred of evidence.  

• Like (+1) 1

They're hidden in the same place they are burying the data that says 6 feet apart is bull *&*t and your mask that says "In this together " does jack squat to slow Corona.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

They're hidden in the same place they are burying the data that says 6 feet apart is bull *&*t and your mask that says "In this together " does jack squat to slow Corona.  

Your nonsense about the Corona virus has been proven to be just that, nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Your nonsense about the Corona virus has been proven to be just that, nonsense.

Pretty sure the data out of California vs Arizona vs Florida tells me your mitigation strategies you won't question bc the party of control benefits from them have been proven nonsense.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Pretty sure the data out of California vs Arizona vs Florida tells me your mitigation strategies you won't question bc the party of control benefits from them have been proven nonsense.  

Wrong.  They shows that the lack of wearing masks and the lack of distancing hurts.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Show me the data that's what happened in California, Florida, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Texas.

I'll be here all day.  

Keep dreaming.  Data has been shown to you over and over and over around here.  You simply choose to not believe what you see.  

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I don't think you should make unfounded accusations without a shred of evidence.  

The entire world moves on opinions and speculation.  Hit me up next time a reporter sends out a story based on anonymous sources and speculation and you're demanding all the underlying data for in-depth scientific analysis.  In fact, if you really want to get to the meat of any matter, let's acknowledge something else.  Using the Mueller Report as an example, none of us have seen the underlying evidence or data that lead to whatever conclusions he came to that vindicated Trump.  I have no way of knowing if the investigation was impartial, fair or even competent--I just know what was said and how it was interpreted.  

Besides, I'm not making accusations, I'm offering observations based on the man Biden was, and the tired old man he is today.  I don't need an in-depth neurological screening profile prepared by the crack staff at Johns Hopkins to see a marked difference between Biden v Ryan and Biden v Trump debates, for example.  I don't need to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to him thinking he's running against someone named "George" when his opponent has one of the most recognizable non-George names on the planet.  The fact that Dr. Jill has to feed him the name is troubling to me.  Who's going to be there when he refers to Vladimir Putin as Skip, Ted, or Billy Bob?  When he forgets the words to the Declaration of Independence, written into a speech he prepared and practiced to deliver, it's on him, not on me.  

By the way, age catches up with us all if we live long enough.  It doesn't make him a bad human being that he struggles, it just makes him a remarkably bad choice for president.  Someone here said they would have voted for a ham sammy before casting a vote for Trump--the good news is I think they got one. 

Again--feel free to insist on a full workup with blood vitals and MRI screening before you even remotely consider the guy  is fading fast.  I don't criticize you for that, I think it's funny.   

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Keep dreaming.  Data has been shown to you over and over and over around here.  You simply choose to not believe what you see.  

So that's a no.

Similar "science" is what we're using to determine 6700 fans can be "allowed" to the stadium next week.  

37 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So that's a no.

Similar "science" is what we're using to determine 6700 fans can be "allowed" to the stadium next week.  

It’s a we’ve shown you over and over again and you won’t believe fact response.  Let’s go over the things we’re asked to do and apply it to the playoff game:

1.  Wear masks.  I am quite sure that will be mandatory for the playoff game.  

2.  Distance.  The 6700 is a tenth of the capacity of the Ralph.  That allows for spacing or, put another way, distancing.

3.  Any gatherings should be limited in number and preferably outside.  Limited in number -see above.  As for outside, last time I checked no one had slapped a dome over the Ralph.

4.  Hand washing.  You want to place bets on how many sanitizing stations will be there?

I don’t know this for sure, but I would be willing to bet tailgating will be eliminated or at minimum severely curtailed in the lots operated by the team.

Your act is old and tired.  All experts in the field say that these mitigating strategies, if used by all, would significantly stop viral spread.  But they’re not.  People are either not wearing masks or wearing them improperly.  People are congregating inside in poorly ventilated spaces.  You know it; quit pretending you don’t. 

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

It’s a we’ve shown you over and over again and you won’t believe fact response.  Let’s go over the things we’re asked to do and apply it to the playoff game:

1.  Wear masks.  I am quite sure that will be mandatory for the playoff game.  

2.  Distance.  The 6700 is a tenth of the capacity of the Ralph.  That allows for spacing or, put another way, distancing.

3.  Any gatherings should be limited in number and preferably outside.  Limited in number -see above.  As for outside, last time I checked no one had slapped a dome over the Ralph.

4.  Hand washing.  You want to place bets on how many sanitizing stations will be there?

I don’t know this for sure, but I would be willing to bet tailgating will be eliminated or at minimum severely curtailed in the lots operated by the team.

Your act is old and tired.  All experts in the field say that these mitigating strategies, if used by all, would significantly stop viral spread.  But they’re not.  People are either not wearing masks or wearing them improperly.  People are congregating inside in poorly ventilated spaces.  You know it; quit pretending you don’t. 

Look.  I get it.  

You live in a state that currently has its thruways littered with alerts that threaten "avoid shutdowns, celebrate safe."  

You live in a communist dystopia that thinks it can micromanage a virus that's never going away.  And now with this super scary more contagious strain we've found in Colorado.....omg....we should definitely increase 6 feet to 12 to be safe.