So Unpatriotic. Just Pathetic and Dangerous For Our Country

Tiberius

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Come on Tibs. There’s literally NOBODY who believes there was anything to the Russia collusion story. It’s over. It was a fantasy. Nobody’s even promoting the narrative anymore. Give it a rest. 

Nothing happened between and with Trump and Putin? Seriously? 

Wow. What about all the evidence I’ve told you about before? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

But what about all the evidence I presented to you? Just pretend it’s not true? 

You dont like facts, huh? 

You are literally the only person in the world who gives a rats arse about that entirely fabricated story, but it’s clearly your happy place so who am I to break your heart? 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You are literally the only person in the world who gives a rats arse about that entirely fabricated story, but it’s clearly your happy place so who am I to break your heart? 

Oh no, the evidence wasn’t fabricated. Who are you saying made up the evidence? 

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Beautiful use of “literally” but completely wrong.  

Check out Lawfare’s “The Report” podcast instead of following Q, OANN and Newsmax.

https://shows.acast.com/the-report

3 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Beautiful use of “literally” but completely wrong.  

Check out Lawfare’s “The Report” podcast instead of following Q, OANN and Newsmax.

https://shows.acast.com/the-report

First of all, I’ve never once listened to any of the sources you quote. Second, you can find anyone to say just about anything in this world so if you want believe in some silly conspiracy about Donald Trump and Russia, I’m not going to stop you. But...that doesn’t mean I’m not going laugh hysterically while you do it. (You were lied to by people in power that knew the truth but lied anyway.)

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

First of all, I’ve never once listened to any of the sources you quote. Second, you can find anyone to say just about anything in this world so if you want believe in some silly conspiracy about Donald Trump and Russia, I’m not going to stop you. But...that doesn’t mean I’m not going laugh hysterically while you do it. (You were lied to by people in power that knew the truth but lied anyway.)

Silly, but what about the evidence I’ve shown you again and again? You just want to live fact free and believe whatever feels good to you 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Silly, but what about the evidence I’ve shown you again and again? You just want to live fact free and believe whatever feels good to you 

You seem truly concerned with my opinion on this topic. I appreciate that. So given all that transpired I take it you believe Mueller was also a Russian agent?  

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You seem truly concerned with my opinion on this topic. I appreciate that. So given all that transpired I take it you believe Mueller was also a Russian agent?  

No, he exposed collusion between Trump campaign and Russia

A federal judge ruled that Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.) lacked the legal standing to challenge the process for counting electoral college votes. Gohmert had claimed Vice President Pence had the power to determine which votes should be counted.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs, I’m not going to stop you from believing what you believe. It’s clearly your happy place. Knock yourself out. 

That’s fine, but if you call it a hoax, I’ll just keep asking why you ignore the evidence, that’s all. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, he exposed collusion between Trump campaign and Russia

The only thing that came out of his report was that the govt will go to extraordinary lengths to create a narrative  to crush you and everyone around you if you go against the grain.  In fact, they don’t even have to be particularly good at it because folks like Tibsy will believe what they say in spite of a horrendous performance by a bureaucrat like Mueller.  He looked like a college kid totally unprepared to talk about a term paper he swiped off the internet.  

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The only thing that came out of his report was that the govt will go to extraordinary lengths to create a narrative  to crush you and everyone around you if you go against the grain.  In fact, they don’t even have to be particularly good at it because folks like Tibsy will believe what they say in spite of a horrendous performance by a bureaucrat like Mueller.  He looked like a college kid totally unprepared to talk about a term paper he swiped off the internet.  

No, it showed that collusion is not a crime. You can literally work with a foreign evil doer and that isn’t a crime. 

Trumps team obviously got help from Russia, but they didn’t break any laws getting help from the murderous dictator. 

Pretend it it didn’t happen all you want, but it did 

No, it showed that collusion is not a crime. You can literally work with a foreign evil doer and that isn’t a crime. 

Trumps team obviously got help from Russia, but they didn’t break any laws getting help from the murderous dictator. 

Pretend it it didn’t happen all you want, but it did 

I try to understand this perspective, I really do.  I just don’t get it. 

Liberals constantly bash on law enforcement for overreach and over-aggressive tactics.  It doesn’t seem to matter that there are millions and millions of interactions between law enforcement and ordinary citizens everyday that are civil, normal and in many cases, heroic.  

Yet here you are praising a massive, no holds barred, unlimited and unfettered investigation into something that—even buying your narrative—-isn’t a crime.  It was never about a crime, heck our friend @Deranged Rhino and others called that out nearly a half-century ago now.  

This was always about nothing, with an eye toward creating something.  “Collusion” got you and yours all amped up and when that faded, they screamed “obstruction” because that was the only outcome that resulted in any substantive penalty.  Along the way they used fear, the frightening power of the US government, and the propaganda arm of the National media to keep folks like you on the edge of your seat.   

In other words, they told you what to think in spite of our legal system, you obliged without question, and when it all fell apart with a confused old man (there’s a trend in Dem leadership) losing track of what was said and done, they told you again to just be OUTRAGED that ‘collusion’ was never a crime.  

You don’t have to oblige. 

What concerns me is how quickly you all fall in line in defending special counsel type overreach v say, shedding tears over a Jacob Blake type incident.  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I try to understand this perspective, I really do.  I just don’t get it. 

Liberals constantly bash on law enforcement for overreach and over-aggressive tactics.  It doesn’t seem to matter that there are millions and millions of interactions between law enforcement and ordinary citizens everyday that are civil, normal and in many cases, heroic.  

Yet here you are praising a massive, no holds barred, unlimited and unfettered investigation into something that—even buying your narrative—-isn’t a crime.  It was never about a crime, heck our friend @Deranged Rhino and others called that out nearly a half-century ago now.  

This was always about nothing, with an eye toward creating something.  “Collusion” got you and yours all amped up and when that faded, they screamed “obstruction” because that was the only outcome that resulted in any substantive penalty.  Along the way they used fear, the frightening power of the US government, and the propaganda arm of the National media to keep folks like you on the edge of your seat.   

In other words, they told you what to think in spite of our legal system, you obliged without question, and when it all fell apart with a confused old man (there’s a trend in Dem leadership) losing track of what was said and done, they told you again to just be OUTRAGED that ‘collusion’ was never a crime.  

You don’t have to oblige. 

What concerns me is how quickly you all fall in line in defending special counsel type overreach v say, shedding tears over a Jacob Blake type incident.  

Are you admitting the obvious here that they did collude together? 

Excuse me for getting upset that a foreign government was used to hack the DNC to help Trump win, even if it wasn’t technically a crime for Trump to accept Putin’s help that way. 

Excuse me for getting upset that a foreign government was used to hack the DNC to help Trump win, even if it wasn’t technically a crime for Trump to accept Putin’s help that way. 

No, I’m not suggesting that at all. If the justice department had the goods on a crime that DJT supposedly committed the action should result in a conviction and expulsion of office of the crime reached that standard.  That the DOJ tapped out, but not until it rat-@&$#ing the Trump admin for 3/4 of his term tells me they were either corrupt (98% likely) or grossly incompetent (2%). 

I am stating emphatically that giving anyone unlimited power to investigate someone to backfill a crime—should they find one—is exceptionally dangerous.   Still, we know that people throughout history have abused power, and that power often corrupts.  

The much, much larger problem is that people like you accept that as reasonable because you despise the target and have some sort emotionally perverted view of what justice should look like. 

Your view is NOT that a crime should be investigated and justice served, it’s that it’s acceptable to investigate until you find a crime or can create one.  Worse, you reward the corrupt with the highest office in the land, guaranteeing the perpetuation of the system. 

Your perspective really is why I’ve come to realize that the only way to win these battles is to respond in kind, hence the politics of personal destruction.  It’s sad, and the collateral damage caused will be significant, but it’s the way the game is played. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You’ve now officially said the word Putin more than the entire rest of the planet combined. I know. I counted. 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, I’m not suggesting that at all. If the justice department had the goods on a crime that DJT supposedly committed the action should result in a conviction and expulsion of office of the crime reached that standard.  That the DOJ tapped out, but not until it rat-@&$#ing the Trump admin for 3/4 of his term tells me they were either corrupt (98% likely) or grossly incompetent (2%). 

I am stating emphatically that giving anyone unlimited power to investigate someone to backfill a crime—should they find one—is exceptionally dangerous.   Still, we know that people throughout history have abused power, and that power often corrupts.  

The much, much larger problem is that people like you accept that as reasonable because you despise the target and have some sort emotionally perverted view of what justice should look like. 

Your view is NOT that a crime should be investigated and justice served, it’s that it’s acceptable to investigate until you find a crime or can create one.  Worse, you reward the corrupt with the highest office in the land, guaranteeing the perpetuation of the system. 

Your perspective really is why I’ve come to realize that the only way to win these battles is to respond in kind, hence the politics of personal destruction.  It’s sad, and the collateral damage caused will be significant, but it’s the way the game is played. 

Thank you for some clarity 👍
These clowns screaming about collusion when collusion isn’t even actually a crime. But the real collusion that we know happened happened between Hillary Clinton’s staff and Russia and nobody wants to talk about that because you’re too busy watching CNN and some fat fingered witch Madcow And sucking up everything she has to say. If you want collusion it’s China Joe and his son and China,  just watch what happens over the next four years with that. And anybody who watches the old senile fool who can’t even put a sentence together and says he has not had cognitive decline is just being ignorant.

Edited by Meatloaf63
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Thank you for some clarity 👍
These clowns screaming about collusion when collusion isn’t even actually a crime. But the real collusion that we know happened happened between Hillary Clinton’s staff and Russia and nobody wants to talk about that because you’re too busy watching CNN and some fat fingered witch Madcow And sucking up everything she has to say. If you want collusion it’s China Joe and his son and China,  just watch what happens over the next four years with that. And anybody who watches the old senile fool who can’t even put a sentence together and says he has not had cognitive decline is just being ignorant.

The dumbest post of 2021

Congratulations

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/1/2021 at 11:44 AM, Tiberius said:

People are always going to whine, so what? Welcome to democracy.  

Democrats raised serious issues about Trump and Russia. 

Trump trying to get states to throw out votes was just anothe another example of him sh itting on our democracy. It helps prove the point that Trump is corrupt enough to work with the Russians and their murderous anti-democratic  thug Putin 

And being good buddies with China's communist gov't isn't ?? Xi Jinping is a upstanding moral human being 😜 Just saying .

Don't say there's no proof that there isn't some kind of interaction some where not to mention the interaction with Ukraine where the Pres. was ousted from office .

Let's follow those for the next 4 years and see what we come up with there is as much there as there was in "The Dossier" . And that isn't made up or bought and paid for so why not go there ? Oh that's right nothing to see here folks let's move on 🙄.

What's good for one should be good for all . JMHO .

22 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There was more than enough evidence to begin an investigation. It’s our nation and when murderous thugs break into the DNC computers to help onepolitical party win, there should be an investigation. That they could not prove a conspiracy to partisan that wouldn’t listen to the evidence anyway doesn’t mean Trump wasn’t conspiring with us buddy Putin. 

Its obvious he was. You just ignored the evidence. 

Can you even remember any of any of the evidence that’s been posted on this board thousands of times? I bet you can’t because you simply ignored it. 

1 hour ago, T master said:

And being good buddies with China's communist gov't isn't ?? Xi Jinping is a upstanding moral human being 😜 Just saying .

Don't say there's no proof that there isn't some kind of interaction some where not to mention the interaction with Ukraine where the Pres. was ousted from office .

Let's follow those for the next 4 years and see what we come up with there is as much there as there was in "The Dossier" . And that isn't made up or bought and paid for so why not go there ? Oh that's right nothing to see here folks let's move on 🙄.

What's good for one should be good for all . JMHO .

You guys saying Biden is good buddies with China doesn’t mean it’s true. If you are going to throw propaganda nonsense at me, I won’t respond. 

Trump and Russia was backed up with evidence we have all seen. (Yes, I realize you don’t know that) 

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Speaking of patriots - just received this text - should we go?

image.thumb.jpeg.31ea8effe529625558ca28cc0a000a02.jpeg

And btw - who is George? lmao

It’s a “taking out the trash” party! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Q. What current president did all he could to be BFF with Xi?

A. Donald Trump

Q. What current president claims China is responsible for the virus?

A. Donald Trump

Q. What current president has done nothing in response to the above Q?

A. Donald Trump

Q. What current president is completely full of *****?

image.thumb.png.26bb8fd40f032563987f1c47a5a5594d.png

Also ***** anyone supporting the sedition going on in Congress.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Q. What current president did all he could to be BFF with Xi?

A. Donald Trump

Q. What current president claims China is responsible for the virus?

A. Donald Trump

Q. What current president has done nothing in response to the above Q?

A. Donald Trump

Q. What current president is completely full of *****?

image.thumb.png.26bb8fd40f032563987f1c47a5a5594d.png

Also ***** anyone supporting the sedition going on in Congress.

Not to mention China is rushing to complete trade deals before Biden comes in and unites people against China.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/03/world/asia/china-eu-investment-biden.html

Xi sees the writing in the wall with his buddy Trump about to be gone from politics for good.

Edited by TBBills

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There was more than enough evidence to begin an investigation. It’s our nation and when murderous thugs break into the DNC computers to help onepolitical party win, there should be an investigation. That they could not prove a conspiracy to partisan that wouldn’t listen to the evidence anyway doesn’t mean Trump wasn’t conspiring with us buddy Putin. 

You keep saying blah blah blah, but it always comes back to you being perfectly comfortable with law enforcement kicking in doors and looking to stage a crime scene.  

It’s crazy.  

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Its obvious he was. You just ignored the evidence. 

Can you even remember any of any of the evidence that’s been posted on this board thousands of times? I bet you can’t because you simply ignored it. 

You guys saying Biden is good buddies with China doesn’t mean it’s true. If you are going to throw propaganda nonsense at me, I won’t respond. 

Trump and Russia was backed up with evidence we have all seen. (Yes, I realize you don’t know that) 

It’s a “taking out the trash” party! 

Same as it ever was !! You still only read what you want to make sense as you say i do then why are there on going cases investigating Hunter ?

Oh yah that's BS i forgot media propaganda nothing here to see folks !

He sure as heck didn't get any of the jobs with the main energy company in China he has had because of his intelligence maybe his good looks and just maybe because he learned how to BS people from one of the best . 

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Same as it ever was !! You still only read what you want to make sense as you say i do then why are there on going cases investigating Hunter ?

He sure as heck didn't get any of the jobs with the main energy company in China he has had because of his intelligence maybe his good looks and just maybe because he learned how to BS people from one of the best . 

And Ivanka didn't get her CHINESE patents and trademarks because of her good looks either. 

Just now, T master said:

You say Trump is friends with Putin doesn't mean it's true . And just because it's posted here on a football site doesn't give supposed here say from a fake dossier (which was proven) bought and paid for by some one that is affiliated with a certain party to be true .

It goes both ways brother as i've said before if anyone truly believe's any CAREER politician they are a fool JMHO .

Jimmy Carter was a terrible President, but he defeated an untrustworthy Gerald Ford, the public decided Ford should not continue. He was closely tied to Nixon types. 

Biden may prove to not be a good choice, but he defeated a guy who has lied to the American public more than is imaginable. A guy who openly tried to incite violence against citizens, a guy who refused to support citizens in areas that voted against his party, a guy that is planning a coup and trying to destroy the greatest democracy the world has seen. A guy who made it necessary that 10 former Sec of Defence found it necessary to speak out against use of military against its own citizenry. 

All the rest of this debate is unnecessary. 

• Like (+1) 1

In light of the recent Trump revelations, I’ll put a bow on this debate.  Trump is a lying, cheating, undemocratic douche bag.  Anyone who refuses to recognize that right now is delusional, complicit, stupid, or a combination thereof.  What came out yesterday is worse that Watergate.  It’s disgusting, and we should all be disgusted that a sitting President of the United States has attempted to put self over country, democracy, freedom, the rule of law, and essentially every other principle of liberty we hold dear.  

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, SectionC3 said:

In light of the recent Trump revelations, I’ll put a bow on this debate.  Trump is a lying, cheating, undemocratic douche bag.  Anyone who refuses to recognize that right now is delusional, complicit, stupid, or a combination thereof.  What came out yesterday is worse that Watergate.  It’s disgusting, and we should all be disgusted that a sitting President of the United States has attempted to put self over country, democracy, freedom, the rule of law, and essentially every other principle of liberty we hold dear.  

But have you heard about the Lizard Squad?

1 hour ago, T master said:

You say Trump is friends with Putin doesn't mean it's true . And just because it's posted here on a football site doesn't give supposed here say from a fake dossier (which was proven) bought and paid for by some one that is affiliated with a certain party to be true .

It goes both ways brother as i've said before if anyone truly believe's any CAREER politician they are a fool JMHO .

The evidence supports my contention. You just make up stuff and ignore the obvious evidence. 

It does not go go both ways. You support a traitor and I do not 

16 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You keep saying blah blah blah, but it always comes back to you being perfectly comfortable with law enforcement kicking in doors and looking to stage a crime scene.  

It’s crazy.  

There was a crime committed. Your political blinders don’t allow you to see it though. Or them, as in plural crimes. 

You believe the FBI is lying when it says the Russians hacked the DNC, correct? 

• Like (+1) 1