Trump will veto "stimulus" wants $2000 per American

Big Blitz

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's PR for people stupid enough to believe he actually cares about them...

nothing more.

It’s also batsh** crazy, he’s saying he might be the president to do the next Covid bill. 

15 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

House is going to try to pass a $2,000 stimulus by tomorrow via unanimous consent.

Love it, they jumped all over this unforced error 

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Trump doing more good for the country on his way out. Most peaceful time in modern history came under his term and that continues. Let’s hope Biden doesn’t screw that up. 

Oh, now it’s peaceful? Thought crime and riots were out of control? 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Trump doing more good for the country on his way out. Most peaceful time in modern history came under his term and that continues. Let’s hope Biden doesn’t screw that up. 

Correct. There would be nothing better for the country than Dem control of the Senate and this is definitely a big help! Let’s see how Mitch responds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It’s also batsh** crazy, he’s saying he might be the president to do the next Covid bill. 

there were riots under Obama too. 

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Correct. There would be nothing better for the country than Dem control of the Senate and this is definitely a big help! Let’s see how Mitch responds.

You need a balance of power not one party in control. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

there were riots under Obama too. 

You need a balance of power not one party in control. 

why do we need that? We just saw how balance of power went at the end of Obama and the end of the Trump administrations. Balance of power just means Mitch can sit on bills and judicial appointments until Republicans are back in power.

Trump is either gifting the Senate to Dems if Mitch says no or he’s going to get all the Republican establishment mad. Don’t forget the Republicans first offer was $0 stimulus funds and only caved to $600 when they saw they were getting beaten up about it in GA.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

We need those who win elections in charge. 

What they need to do is find out just who wrote in all the extra money's (and who else agree'd with it) for all these foreign countries under a false heading being the Carona relief bill and fire their asses for trying to put BS in when this is suppose to help Americans . When the hell will America and it's people come first ???

I would love to see who exactly wants all this BS put in there ! How many other Bills go through with 5K pages that no one else reads and only know little to know info about what's actually in it . WTF ??

How can any life long career politician in the times we are in worry about putting all that extra crap in there under a bogus heading on the bill you talk about F'D up and we vote these ass bags into these seats to continually screw over the American people .

Now that's modern day democracy for you ... TOTAL political BS !! The swamp is reborn .

6 minutes ago, T master said:

What they need to do is find out just who wrote in all the extra money's (and who else agree'd with it) for all these foreign countries under a false heading being the Carona relief bill and fire their asses for trying to put BS in when this is suppose to help Americans . When the hell will America and it's people come first ???

I would love to see who exactly wants all this BS put in there ! How many other Bills go through with 5K pages that no one else reads and only know little to know info about what's actually in it . WTF ??

How can any life long career politician in the times we are in worry about putting all that extra crap in there under a bogus heading on the bill you talk about F'D up and we vote these ass bags into these seats to continually screw over the American people .

Now that's modern day democracy for you ... TOTAL political BS !! The swamp is reborn .

No seriously, if Dems are the majority party in the country going forward I’m totally ok with that. I think the Republicans and their voters should be out of power until they straighten up their act. They have proved themselves toxic to the process of government 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, T master said:

You do realize this is also a spending bill right? They couldn’t pass a stand alone bill like the House Dems passed months ago in the HEROES Act so they had to attach it to an appropriations bill right?

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You do realize this is also a spending bill right? They couldn’t pass a stand alone bill like the House Dems passed months ago in the HEROES Act so they had to attach it to an appropriations bill right?

TBH they don't have to do that. They could have been passing these one by one all along. They even thought of doing that earlier but I guess they wanted to sneak in all this *****. 

Don't think they actually have to lump things together, they don't.

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

TBH they don't have to do that. They could have been passing these one by one all along. They even thought of doing that earlier but I guess they wanted to sneak in all this *****. 

Don't think they actually have to lump things together, they don't.

The Dems tried to do that with the HEROES Act. The Republicans refused to bring it to vote in the Senate.

The stuff in the bill is all stuff that would have been passed by probably last Friday in a separate appropriations bill if HEROES passed.

The appropriations bill needed to be passed for government funding purposes. It just happened to have stimulus bills attached to it.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Interesting you mention that.  I was looking for my Antifa/Burning Cities thread recently.  Thumbnail sketch, it's probably time to update it.  Haven't seen any cities burning around here, or anywhere else for that matter.  Looks like Antifa and its vaunted Air Force was a big friggin hoax.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No seriously, if Dems are the majority party in the country going forward I’m totally ok with that. 

"California and New York are models of success."

--Elon Musk

--Oracle

--Joe Rogan

--Ben Shapiro

--Everyone that isn't illegal or has a functional brain

The response CA will have to Silicon Valley transitioning everyone to working from home for life is going to be fascinating.  No more real estate taxes for Google.  Which is one of the super corporations your party of the super corporation AND Wall Street has chosen to be a winner post Covid.  

What exactly have they done to help middle class Americans in the last 12 years? 

California is full Democrat rule.  What happens there that is so magical and should make every American want to live there?  Same New York.  Why should I want to live in NYC?  

Speaking of NY......the exodus from Democrat wonderland could lose 2 house seats:

New York, again, leads nation in population decline. And it could now lose two House seats.

The Empire State's population fell by 126,355 people between July 2019 and July 2020, to 19.3 million, a drop of 0.65%, according to the preliminary figures. That's the most of any state by total and by percentage.

Population decline continues to be a problem for New York, and it could play out in 2022 during federal reapportionment. At this rate, New York could lose as many as two U.S. House seats; it will certainly lose one, dropping it from 27 to 26 seats and impacting its clout in Washington.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/23/new-york-population-decline-coronavirus-house-seats/4023477001/

4 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

MANY Democrats voted for the Iraq War including our soon to be new fearless leader.

And, yes the last 4 years has had less war and foreign entanglements than any President in my lifetime and it's not close.

I know many of us don't like Trump, myself included, but he does deserve a large amount of credit for this IMHO.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Lol peaceful... Except for the war he started by trying to commit voter fraud. Trying to destroy this country is just as bad. 

Funny people think just b.c he had no adversity to deal with he did a good job. TBH b.c he has no adversity you would think he would have done more instead he alienated this country.

Edited by TBBills