I Eat a small Portion of Knox Crow

Kwai San

Told u I would slather up the crow and eat it....not a huge day for the kid but a day nonetheless!

1988.....JK 3 years in wins the AFC East and I almost died on that field storming it......2020 - the year of weird - JA 3 years in wins the AFC East.....safely at home with my collage of 1988!!!!  I would post but it is too damn big!!!  The file that is.....

Meanwhile.....dang this crow tastes good!!!!  Lol

Go BILLS - Go Knox!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

Told u I would slather up the crow and eat it....not a huge day for the kid but a day nonetheless!

1988.....JK 3 years in wins the AFC East and I almost died on that field storming it......2020 - the year of weird - JA 3 years in wins the AFC East.....safely at home with my collage of 1988!!!!  I would post but it is too damn big!!!  The file that is.....

Go BILLS - Go Knox!!!

That's no lie!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Go BILLS - Go Knox!!!

I stormed it with you brother! I remember being very surprised how long a jump it was from the stands down to the field. I’m sure alcohol prevented injury. 😀 

• Like (+1) 2

Small portions of crow are only appropriate for babies when prechewed.

Who will be your daddy for you to chew?

5831df8018cf61655802bd88667b1259.png

1 hour ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Knox with the ball after the catch is like a Sherman tank.

He did not have as good game as before. It only took 3 to tackle him and before it took 4.   Maybe air in Denver affected him.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

Go BILLS - Go Knox!!!

It's fine. Knox has been inconsistent, but he made plenty of great plays today. Hope he can string a bunch of these games together, find his game and confidence, and improve on the blocking.

I want him to succeed almost as much as I just want to see the Bills with an impact TE for Allen. I hope he is the guy.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Would you like to watch the play again?

I don't think Singletary is even on the field.

The first time I saw the six and thought it was 26. And I was talking about the guy doing the blocking, not Knox.