Week 15 TNF: Chargers at Raiders 8:20 on Fox

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Chargers should be comfortably winning this game.  Raiders have no answer for Herbert.  

WTF happened to the Raiders defense?  This is a team that thumped the Saints, the Chiefs, kept it very close the 2nd time they played Chiefs, beat the Chargers earlier in the season...now their defense has disappeared and it's "legion of Room" back there.   Covid list?  Injuries?  What?

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know a lot of people like Tua, but I think Miami screwed up their pick.  Herbert is smart, tough, athletic, and WHAT an arm.

Tua sounds like a guy that'll be able to run a system, Herbert is looking like a guy that expands one.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That was just about the most blatant DPI penalty I've ever seen.  He did everything but beam down an alien to probe the poor guy

Hard night for the refs when they have to decide if they should throw the flag for pass interference, or sexual assault. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

He doesn't run like Allen, though.  One yard and slide inside the 5?

I think that was more a reflection of his inexperience reading the d and reacting prematurely.  Josh used to do similar things, sometimes  breaking from the pocket too early.