Mike Tomlin on physicality of Bills

CorkScrewHill

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

We caught a big break when Bud Dupree got hurt.    Dawkins has not been nearly as good as Williams at his position this year.

I thought we caught a bigger break when Joe Haden got hurt

20 hours ago, finn said:

It's easy to think it'll be next year of the year after. But the Bills' time might be now. Hard to get my mind around that. I almost want them to stretch it out over two or three years so I can enjoy it more. But, who knows? Maybe they'll win the SB four times in a row!

Even if the Bills build a glittering roster competes in the next 4-5 yrars, it will be difficult to win 4 SB in a row considering Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs are also playing the same game.

On 12/15/2020 at 9:09 PM, AKC said:

Poyer is so awesome I had to laugh at the PFF “rankings” they put up to start the game. He’s tough, durable, smart and athletic. He’s top 5 or 6. Odd(?) how we need to move 5 guys to the line to be as effective against the run as we were with Star and 3............

Yeah, those rankings were weird. Poyer and Hyde both listed as just safeties.  Poyer, who could be All-Pro, was ranked like a dozen spots below Hyde

7 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

We caught a big break when Bud Dupree got hurt.    Dawkins has not been nearly as good as Williams at his position this year.

2 hours ago, Simon said:

I thought we caught a bigger break when Joe Haden got hurt

They caught a break when Star opted-out and John Brown went on IR.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Still think we need to upgrade at Center, My eyes tell me we are better when Feliciano is at center.  Perhaps draft a stud guard in Round 2.

13 hours ago, BearNorth said:

Still think we need to upgrade at Center, My eyes tell me we are better when Feliciano is at center.  Perhaps draft a stud guard in Round 2.

IMO Feliciano has been excellent at center since he first filled in for Morse when he got concussed in training camp in 2019.    Morse is an excellent athlete who could probably hold his own at tackle but he just isn't as physical as Feliciano inside.

On 12/16/2020 at 9:12 AM, Simon said:

It was just some guy losing a debate and getting really overwrought about it to the point he started cussing me out and at one point accused me of talking some kind of Shakespeare stuff at him. It was strange but in a desperately amusing way, and seeing me compared to the Bard cost AKC two monitors when he aspirated a quart of Irish coffee all over them.

I thought it was going to be the one involving a spearing contest challenge in the parking lot

4 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

IMO Feliciano has been excellent at center since he first filled in for Morse when he got concussed in training camp in 2019.    Morse is an excellent athlete who could probably hold his own at tackle but he just isn't as physical as Feliciano inside.

I like are line for what we developed in Dawkins, Boettger, Morse, Feliciano, and man Williams really proved himself last week against Watt.  We may have a tough call on Morse next year, but for this run, I like it the way we have it right now.